Official August Mummies Club!!

Mine is having a wriggle today too Shadow although he's asleep now but I think he was sticking his foot out earlier as I had a small hard lump by my belly button which has now moved. So cute!!!1

My little lady is at it today as well! Kicking sooo much and sooo hard! =D x x x

Yeah she should be okay after surgery but may be on oxygen for a few years after, she is looking at a 2 month stay in hospital after birth x x x
Thank you for asking hun x
Oh, thank goodness! I mean, that it's not worse. Still it must be scary. I hope she's super strong and can be mommy's little healer! In other words, hope she has a quick recovery.

Lincoln's been practicing for his later years as a scrapper! I can just tell. He'll be in lots of fights! :rofl: His grandfather even commented on how he looked like a boxer! But, yeah, today has been an active day... so was last night. He started up right when I got into bed for the night. :cry: :rofl: I love the little guy. :cloud9: (I only just now read your post, Shadow, about Vincent! Sounds a lot alike!)

Awww, Sam - poor little baby Elinor. :hugs:

My boy has been twitching a fair bit tonight (am at work) - he is normally only really "kicky" when I'm lying down, which is quite a lot as I'm practising for if the docs ever say I need bed rest!!! (ie I am hopelessly lazy if I don't HAVE to do something ot HAVE to be somewhere)

But - I have had a minor revelation regarding my dreadful new haircut: it's not so bad with make-up on! See, I realised last night quite why I had this over-reaction when I first got home and tried to do it myself - it reminded me of a haircut I had when I was 11, which is now immortalised in the pictures that were taken when I started at secondary school. Looking back I simply loathe how I looked then, hair, size, shape, EVERYTHING... and this particularly short hair cut of the time had a short fringe as well, and when I got back from the hiardresser on wednesday and saw how the front bit (which should have been a long, sweeping side fringe) was SHORT... I sort of freaked.

ANYWAY... with enough Aveda anti-humectant cream to make it sleek and glossy and a lot of eye make-up, I no longer look anything like that fat 11 year old me. and my colleagues really like it, they say it's glamorous and stylish!!! (it really is the make-up, they're not used to it, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've worn any since Christmas.)

So. :D I feel greatly better. and I may have some new pics to show off tomorrow... OH and I went out this afternoon for a walk and he took some in the park. I look enormous... crazy big I think for 6 months...

So. :D I feel greatly better. and I may have some new pics to show off tomorrow... OH and I went out this afternoon for a walk and he took some in the park. I look enormous... crazy big I think for 6 months...

:happydance: :happydance: :dance: :dance: :happydance: :happydance:

Piccies piccies piccies!!!!

:D

Oh, and add me to the list of "feeling crazy big for 6 months" !!!

:wave:

xxx

(lol, why don't they have a mahoooosive preggers smiley??)

Hi ladies!!!

Impossible to catch up with this whole thread, so I'll just say love and hugs to each and every one of you that needs it. xxx

So I've had a really busy week ........ Monday I was away with work for an overnight stay - back late on Tuesday and was exhausted after hauling my luggage on the train...
Wednesday and Thursday were busy days at work and I had to work late to catch up, and then today I had a blood consultant appointment this morning, and back to work this afternoon. I'm very glad it's a bank holiday weekend now!!!

I'm still getting morning sickness ...... I feel grotty for a couple of hours most mornings, but 2 mornings this week I have actually been sick :(

LO seems to be doing well - He/she has active days and quiet days, but I love the fact that I'm feeling pretty regular kicks now!

My consultants have been chatting to each other about my delivery, and have decided that I have to be induced early after having treatment for my blood. They've said I won't be allowed a forceps or ventouse assisted delivery. They want me to have an anaethetist appointment to talk about whether I would be allowed an epidural or not.

My worst case scenario is that I end up in an emergency c-section under general anasthetic, because they tell me that I can't have an epidural or spinal - I really don't want to miss the birth!! Still, I guess the LO arriving safely is the main thing.

Sorry for the self indulgent rant!!!

Anyhow ......... so the August ladies start moving to 3rd tri tomorrow....... how exciting!!! I will probably be one of the last August ladies to move over - I sure will miss the ones of you who are gone sooner! I will keep an eye on the thread in 3rd tri and look forward to joining you later! :)

I had the results from my MRI which showed the baby does have a hole in her diaphram and her bowel is in her chest but my consultant said that the lung capacity she does have is good so ive had some good news for once!!!!
Is that something that they can "fix"? I'm sorry for questions... but I'm interested. Is it likely that she'll be okay, after a surgery?

Yeah she should be okay after surgery but may be on oxygen for a few years after, she is looking at a 2 month stay in hospital after birth x x x
Thank you for asking hun x

Sam :hugs: glad that your baby will be okay... and you are keeping a wonderfully positive outlook... that is awesome.. what a lucky little baby... :hugs:

My consultants have been chatting to each other about my delivery, and have decided that I have to be induced early after having treatment for my blood. They've said I won't be allowed a forceps or ventouse assisted delivery. They want me to have an anaethetist appointment to talk about whether I would be allowed an epidural or not.

My worst case scenario is that I end up in an emergency c-section under general anasthetic, because they tell me that I can't have an epidural or spinal - I really don't want to miss the birth!! Still, I guess the LO arriving safely is the main thing.

Kaygee... wow what a roller coaster for you too... no matter what it will all be worth it when you are holding that little bundle :hugs:

Awww Kaygee thats awful for you x x x Fingers crossed you have a natural delivery hun x

Ack, kaygeebee... fingers crossed for you! but as you say, baby getting here safe and sound is the main thing, isn't it.

Now ladies... I just am curious - but my bathroom surely cannot be the only one the poo fairy is refusing to visit? It's starting to get me down! I mean, she's been a bit hitty-missy for ages - like, since December - but usually we have a very pleasant visit after a few days of disappointment, but the last few days... I'm about to cry. I eat All Bran and everything in order to tempt her.

What a meanie she is. :( Sad Mary Jo is sad. :(

ok, some pics *hides*

can't quite believe the difference in not even 4 weeks - the first pic is from 21+6, the rest are from today, 25+3...

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
  • NicAdam5s.jpg
    NicAdam5s.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
  • NicAdam1s.jpg
    NicAdam1s.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 12
Nice bump pics Mary Jo... the bumps are growing at a rapid rate now aren't they... :lol:

Wow, Mary Jo, your baby sure has grown! (In a good way!) Half of me can't wait until four weeks from now to see what I look like... the other half is noticing the change in my acid reflux and wants the baby to move back down and quit squishing my insides up!! :rofl:

Mary Jo u look good.

august1st ladys start 3rd tri today!.

i got my pram yesterday took me ages to try and unfold it lol. put it all together and took it for a walk arund the house. iam in love with it.

rueben(son) came home with a sickness bug yesterday so been up almost all night with him. poor baby.

2more days in 2nd tri wow it seems so close but so far

Blimey are you guys moving already I'll miss you :hugs: I still have 3 weeks but that'll go quick enough.

Sorry Kaygeebee about delivery, by the sounds of it still could go your way, many hugs.

My bit of news, lo had hiccups last night for the first time and although it was really sweet I felt guilty as it was after I had half a glass of Rose wine. Maybe I won't do hat again :blush: he's kicking away nicely this morning though so he can't have to much of a hang over :rofl:

Hi girls, hope you are all well. I'm not back from my hols in Somerset. Had a fab time but lost my voice completely for 3 days as i've had a terrible cold :( Will get a good catch up soon as feel like i've missed loads.

Just as a quick question, can anyone explain what "rayon" material is as i'm looking for a dress for OHs bros wedding and i have found one that is rayon? :dohh:

Rayon is a semi synthetic material which is quite heavy and falls nicely. It's not a nasty synthetic like nylon. Often it's mixed with cotton which is good.

Thanks hun, much appreciated :D This one is also mixed with cotton :D

It'll be nice to wear and probably flattering. More silky than cotton on it's own but also breathable. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->