Official August Mummies Club!!

Gosh what ALOT to catch up on - not going to mention individual things but I see no reason why stress should be here where we all come to relax :D and have our time with our girls and our little babies :D

Is it sunny where everyone is?? what is everyone doing this weekend? I am at work atm :rofl: not being good though!!
I won't try to catch up with everyone as I have just read about 30 pages :rofl: and if anyone is like me you know how forgetful things can get!!!
So who has there pram? I have bought mine and it is ready for collection, but we are moving next weekend so I am waiting for that to happen before we pick it up. I gave my engagement ring to Goldsmiths to be re-dipped as it is white gold and started to look gold - I have still not got it back - it went in on 4th April and would be ready approx 20th and it is still not ready :grr: I am so mad right now - a month!?! wth?? :cry: i want it back!!!! I miss it

I am caving I wanna know if I am having a :blue: or a :pink: now :rofl:

Ooooooh MJ your bump is GORGEOUS!! :D I think I may have to post a new bump picture today too, I am feeling like I'm looking "properly preggers" now, like you! I love it :happydance: Oh, and on the poo fairy, I think maybe I've stolen your poo-fairy visitation-time, I am pooing for England over here!! I'll try to let her go to you soon hehe... Not fun to feel all blocked up!! :(

Kaygee, I too hope that you can have a natural delivery. I'm the same; I really don't want to 'miss' the birth! I'm lucky, though, and have been told that as long as things continue to go this well for me and LO, I should be fine with a natural delivery :D I will keep my fingers crossed for you honey, but like MJ says, the most important thing is that your little one arrives safely :)

LOL tmr: Sounds like you're enjoying your new pram as much as I did mine when we got it!! But have you put teddies in it to push around yet?! :rofl: I guess that's a 'special' Shadow thing.... :blush: Teehee!

Hiya Jai_Jai, not seen you around in a while honey, lovely to have you back!! I agree about coming here to relax; it feels lovely to have the place back to normal now after all the stress.

Welcome to the gang, rozu! Cleckner will add you to the list when she gets online, she's very good at adding people quickly!! :winkwink: Although you're near the beginning of August so pretty soon you can come to third tri with us!! :D May I ask where your username idea came from? Why "Anglais" ? (My mum lives in France, so we sort of think of ourselves as a French/English family hehe!)

Anyway, the poo fairy is about to visit so I'm off for now!! Hehe... Sorry MJ! :winkwink:

Shadow x x x x

Hmmm noone else about yet today?

I couldn't help myself, and had to join in MJ's bump-pic-posting fun!!

Here we go... today (26+2):

In the first one, I was facing slightly more forward, and in the second the bump seems to grow suddenly as I turn more to the side!! Hehe...

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/262d.jpg

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/262e.jpg

I must say, I really don't know where this bravery of mine has come from lately!! But we're all in it together, right?? :blush:

And this one is a crappy quality picture, but shows bump off a bit better from a distance I think...

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/262b.jpg

Ugh, I really need a new camera.... Do you guys like my kitty slippers though? They "meow" when you press them!!!

Shadow xxx

wow!! Shadowrat you look A-MAAA-ZIIING!!!! :rofl: keep showing it off babe :D glad u should be able to have a natural birth!!

I wish I could have the poo fairy a bit more!!

tbh I am feeling a bit rubbish today - tired, sick, dehydrated (jst keep drinking now) and I have a few cramps....should I be worried!?! :hugs:

*giggles like a schoolgirl* Hehehehehe thanks, JaiJai!! :blush:

As for cramps etc... booo..... :( Definitely keep drinking as much as you can and maybe just rest it off, I'd say? What sort of cramps are they honey? Hope they ease off soon... I'm sure it's probably nothing to worry about.

And I apologise for hogging the poo fairy! *releases her*

:dust: poo-dust for everyone!!!!

:rofl:

Oh, you do have to rub it in Shadow... :rofl: SEND HER TO LONDON!!!

As for your bump - wow, gorgeous, lady! And I am *so* jealous of your boobs!!! lord, I wish mine looked liike that. :D

thankee everyone else for nice comments on mine - I got home last night and saw the pics OH took and I was like - oh. bloody. HELL. I hadn't realised I looked like that, it's really sprouted over the last week. (Or maybe all the junk food is catching up with me...) anyway, it was a bit of a shock. wondering how I'm gonna cope when it's bigger still...

Awwww I hear ya, MJ.... I really don't know how it will feel to get even HUGER!! It's gonna be hard work, I think :shock:

It is a B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL day here, so I'm gonna go and put on my one single maternity vest top that I bought the other day (sigh) and head out to the park with OH and dog :D

Catch you girls later on x x x x x

(Oh, and everyone is welcome to a bit of huge boob... They look SMALLER than they are irl in those pics!! :rofl: They are HARD work... )

Shadow, where di you get that bra? :D I want one, it looks soooo comfy x

Had more of a chance for a proper catch up so here goes......sorry if i've missed anyone xxx

smith87999 - sorry to hear you've been having such a pants time, best you be taking it easy x

overcomer - hope you get something sorted, I am blind as a bat without my glasses or lenses so completly feel for you x

W4B - those clothes are sooo sweet :D

Aunty E - have a fab weekend and happy birthday for monday, don't forgte the pics :D

m_t_rose - What a great bump :D And I love that chaging unit, looks awesome :D

Tillymum - I was wondering that too, us late August gals will be getting very lonely soon :) Least we'll all be here to keep each other company :D

Sam - Sorry to hear about Elinor May but at least you can be prepared and know what to expect. They really do work miracles nowadays and its great to hear she'll be OK xxx

MJ - glad you're feeling better about your hair hun :D And what a fab bump :D

kaygeebee - hoping that you get the birth you want hun, everything crossed for you x

tmr1234 - hope your LO is feeling better soon and that it doesn't get passed on to you x

pippin - lol @ the hiccups :D Maybe your LO liked the rose :D Thanks for your help with the rayon, think I am going to get the dress to try :D

jai_jai - I've got my pram, its all up and in the nursery along with everything else. Once OH has put up the furniture i'll get some pics :D Hope you're feeling a bit better now :)

anglais_rozu - welcome, congrats on your august LO :D

Shadow - lol but it seems i'm sharing the poo fairy with you :D I've never been blocked up and I hope for you that are, that it stops soon (or starts up again :lol:) Your bump is absolutely fab hun :D Hope you had a nice time at the park :D

I have a question for you girls. Any of you with anterior placentas, when did you feel LO regularly. I think i may have felt 1 or 2 little pops but nothing else yet. Not too worried as I get to hear HB everyweek with the MW but i'd like a bit of movement before 3rd tri :D

Can't believe some of you are going now, suppose it makes it feel like the 3rd tri will be upon me in no time. Was only thinking today how fast this pregnancy seems to be going :D

Wow, that was long :D Sorry if i missed anyone :D

Hey girls!! How are you all?!

i found out I'm having an ickle......

BOY!!!!

x

Congrats rubyrose... boys are wonderful... :wohoo:

Vici... with all three of my previous pregnancies my placenta was in the front and I didn't feel my boys all that much... hiccups... and some kicks in a day.. as baby got bigger I felt more of the stretching all day... don't worry... baby will be okay... this time my placenta is on the back and this baby is moving all the time... it is nice but my boys felt so much mellower (probably just the placental cushion)and I enjoyed not being kept awake at night with kicks... I think there are pluses and minuses...:)

And Shadow... your bump is very nice.... you look fabulous!!!!! :)

:hi: everyone. Please can someone stop me buying any more bits..... can you believe I was worried to by anything before :cry:

Great bump Shadow, mine is emerging nicely from my already ample waist line :rofl:

Thanks for your kind words ladies - I'm feeling a bit more chilled out today, but I think LO has moved because I'm not feeling so much today. :( I want to feel those big kicks again!!!

Those bump pics are looking fab ladies!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->