Official August Mummies Club!!

Wow ladies! Didn't pop in for a few days and there are a LOT of pages to catch up on.

Please take it easy (that's what I've been told at any rate).

Do any of you find that you're moving slower now a days or feel much bigger? Yes, there are the bumps (nice pictures by the way -- lovely bumps!) but just feel very slow moving!

Oh! Went to the doctor last night (had an evening appointment so I wouldn't miss work) and got some news. The cysts that were on the baby's brain have now drained and everything looks clear. HB and everything else was a-ok.

My blood tests came back all fine and not considered anemic. However, the doc wants me to get a electrocardiogram and some other cardiac tests done just to make sure my heart is ok. This is all because of the blackout spell I had in April. These tests won't hurt the baby at all. So, I'll have to arrange an appointment at the clinic in the next town over for the tests.

For those who are moving over to 3rd trimester, we'll miss you but we'll be all seeing you soon I know!

:hugs:

Phew! Took me a long time to get through all that. I really hate missing days on here but some days I just don't have the energy. :rofl: I have officially moved us to third. Feel free to chat in either trimester though! I know I certainly plan on hopping around!

To the new girls-Don't feel like I missed you. Your names ARE on the list. But I only put them in the third trimester list as there was no point in updating this list too much when we'll all be over there soon anyways! :happydance: And welcome to our little club!

Well, I'm off for the night. I just don't have the energy this weekend. I've already taken one nap today and am thinking of taking another. I should have pictures to post by Monday though of my recent bump and our crib finally came and all that good stuff!

Take it easy girls. :hugs::hugs:

Hooray, thanks for making the new thread, Cleck! And don't worry about taking time away from here... I know what it's like, I do read every day but sometimes I don't have the mental energy to say very much. Looking forward to seeing your new pics when you have them... :hugs:

Elly, that's great news about baby's cysts draining. Hopefully that'll be a load of your mind. :) Fingers crossed your heart checks are ok, too.

Okay girls. Here is my progression pictures! I don't think I've grown TOO much in the past four weeks. Maybe a bit rounder. Either way I just love adding a new progression picture every four weeks. :happydance: I can't believe this is my last picture in the second trimester! AHHH!!!

Yikes! Just got back from my party (having packed OH off to a club with his brother to get them out of my hair). Had brilliant time, although can't believe I'm thirty on Monday...jeepers. Anyway, as promised, me in my lovely dress from Oasis. I'm wearing it with cropped leggings (my legs were never that great) but you can't see. It's not maternity, I got it a couple of sizes bigger than normal, but it's fabulous and has tons of bump room. I think it will be very forgiving after the baby too!

I love that practically nobody in the bar we were in noticed that I was pregnant :)

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/RomeandParty041.jpg

LOL tmr: Sounds like you're enjoying your new pram as much as I did mine when we got it!! But have you put teddies in it to push around yet?! :rofl: I guess that's a 'special' Shadow thing.... :blush: Teehee!

Shadow x x x x

i seid to oh i was gunna lend a doll off my nice and take it for a walk to the park :rofl: i asked my son to get in but he just seid mummy iam a big boy now i will push baby lucas but iam not getting in.nice bump coming on

Congrats rubyrosewellcome to team blue

ummuthman wellcome and congrats

elly75 iam glad all is looking good

cleckner04 ur bump is rounding off nice.

picked my cotbed yesterday my mum and dad are picking it uptoday and bringin it to my house yay cant wait but need to find a goot mattress now as dnt like the fome 1s as with rueben hes head made a grov in it and didnt like that.
last day in 2nd tri yay! Lucas found my ribs yesterday and was pushing up all day felt like he was holding on to 1 lol
just seen i have moved up a box 2 more to go OMG it is getting close but i have to say i will be sad when its over as iv loved being preg this time. (dnt know if i will be saying that in a few wks thow lol)

have a nice sunday

HAPPY VIABILITY DAY TO ME LADIES :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

And we are officially the oldest group in Second tri now that some of us have started to move!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Shadowrat - it was mild period cramping that I had but all is ok now! Hope u enjoyed ur walk yday?

Vici - Thanks I feel much better now!! Hope u get to feel some kicks soon, it is flying by!! Ooooh and we we are due on the same day :wohoo:

rubyrose - congrats on your little :blue: boy :blue:

pippin - wow hiccups awesome :D what do they feel like? What have you been bying?? I am not buying anymore either I have bought too much :rofl: and :yipee: Happy Viablity Day :yipee: :cake: :wohoo:

elly75 - yes i am feeling slower, i know what you mean, suddenly notice bump more and feel uncomfortable sitting a certain way :rofl: Fantastic news about baby's cysts :wohoo: I bet you are so relieved :dance: Hope ur tests go smoothly hun let us know :hugs:

unmathman - welcome :hugs: you will love it in here :D

cleck - thanks for the new thread, cant wait to join 3rd tri but i will keep hopping anyway :D great bump pic too - perfect one to finish 2nd tri off with (i love the idea of wearing the same clothes everytime, wish i had thought of that - maybe next time ;) )

AuntyE- love the dress you looked beautiful :D and Happy Birthday for tomo :cake:

TMR - :rofl: Lucas grabbing your rib, how scary - hope it was not painful!?! need to see pics of cot when you can pls :D i love being preg too and hope it continues will defo be sad when it is over but so happy to hold my LO

EDG2008 - welcome and congrats on Team Pink :pink:

As for me I am packing aaaaaaaall day today as we are moving on friday :wohoo: I cant wait, but I hate all this packing :cry: it aches me too!! I have itchy tummy and there are a few spot things - DF said they look like bites!?! I am seeing mw on Tues.....I ill ask her!! have a fab sunday :hugs:

HAPPY VIABILITY DAY TO ME LADIES :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

And we are officially the oldest group in Second tri now that some of us have started to move!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: :dance: Yaaaaay!!! Happy viability Day, Pips!! :dance: :happydance:
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x​

Hi girls, i'm feeling abit useless today. I'm usually a real hands on gal and DF is digging his pond and glossing the necessary nursery bits, neither of which I can help with!! Although I am in a very good mood as i'm a massive footy fan and my teams biggest rivals are on the way to getting relegated :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Off to mums for a BBQ in a bit :D

kaygeebee - hope them big kicks come back soon hun x

ummuthman - welcome to august mummies :D

elly - fab news about the cysts babe :happydance: I def feel alot slower nowadays, lol! Even getting up takes more time :D

cleckner04 - yay for 3rd tri but we will miss you. Make sure you still come see us till we're all there :D Fab progression and you're def bigger :D

Aunty E - you look fab. Glad you had a great party :D

tmr - i'm not going for a foam matress either as so many people have said they indent. Sprung seems the way to go :D

KDG - welcome along, congrats on your :pink: bump :D

Pippin - happy viability day hun, woo hoo :happydance:

jai_jai - I saw we were due on the same day, how exciting :D

Hope you're all having a good Sunday :D

The big kicks are back!! Bubs must have turned over and had a quiet day yesterday!

I agree - I am so much slower now!! When I'm walking with hubby I keep having to ask him to slow down... :lol:

Hope you enjoy your BBQ Vici
Cleck, loving that bump!! it's definitley grown!
Aunty E - gorgeous dress!
Pippin - Happy Viability day!! Only a week to go for me to viability now!

Enjoy your Sunday ladies - off to try and catch up with the rest of this thread!!

Jai-Jai... loved all your smilies... you inspired me :rofl:

Elly...that is wonderful news... :wohoo: you must be thrilled that the cysts have drained...

Cleckner... thanks for setting up third tri... I will be over soon and can't wait... \\:D/ and your bump looks great.... :)

I will keep up with all you gals too... can't just leave!!!! you are all so wonderful:friends:...

AuntyE... you really don't look preggo in that dress... good going... :thumbup:
and happy 30th....

Pippin.... :yipee: congrats on viability :dance:

:hi: to all the new comers... welcome to the group...:)

:happydance: I just noticed today I am in the double digits... only 98 days to go!! :happydance:

I too am slowing down... my pelvis has started to losen up and gets sore when I over do... the waddle is starting... and I can tell that my body is telling me to slow it down when I get to ambitious... I think I could sleep all the time... :sleep:

Sorry if I missed anyone... I am currently experincing baby brain :dohh:

Congrats Pip! :D

Hi to all the new folks and hope everyone's doing well.

Yep it's a big weight off my mind about the little one and the cysts draining.

Cleck, thanks for setting up the space in 3rd Tri and hope to see everyone all gathered there. For those who are leaving fairly soon (or have already) don't forget to pop by and say a hi to the rest of us here, eh? :)

Ugh. That sounded too Canadian :dohh:

Wow, good news day today!

Congrats Pippin on viability! And brilliant news Elly about the cysts draining :)

Double-digit-tastic for a few too! That's my next milestone, and I'm excited. And then it's not long until I can join everyone else in Third Tri! EEEP :)

Happy viability day pip!!!
Sorry i havent been around ladies!! ive been feeoluing really sorry for myself today so ive decided to crawl under a big rock and sleep for the remainder of this pregnancy lol x x x x Hope your all doing okay xxxx

hi - i'm due on 16th august and it's a boy... :baby:
can't wait to be a mummy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"