• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Tillymum your instinct should be right mine was on all 3 of mine!!
Im feeling so much better today thanks ladies ive actually cleaned the house from top to bottom had too take advantage while my spd wasnt to bad :rofl:
I'll pop back in later to check on all my bnb friends xxxx love and :hugs: for you all xxx

Pelican-Welcome to the group! Your name has been added, but to the third trimester list. Mostly because I am lazy and since we are almost done with second trimester, there is really no point in updating that list as well. :rofl::rofl:

Pippin- Congrats on Viability!!!! :happydance::happydance:

AuntyE- You look fabulous hun! I hope you enjoyed your night out!

Sam_Star- How are you sweetie? Massive :hugs::hug::hugs: to you. Although I'm not a really religious person, I've sent up a few prayers for you and LO. I know your going through a tough time and I wish more could be said to help.

Loo- There is nothing wrong with not buying yet! I find that I was just too excited NOT to buy things. :rofl::rofl: But now I keep thinking what am I going to do when it comes to nesting time because I've been nesting the whole pregnancy!

Vici- I agree it's hard to picture us all being such good friends and most of us not knowing eachothers real names. I only know a few girls names through facebook and chatting. Mine is Samantha though! :happydance:

Tillymum- I have most of those exact same symptoms and I'm having a girl! I'm not much for the guessing games though cause it really is 50/50 in the end! :rofl: Have you had any dreams about the baby that was either a boy or a girl? I had no clue what I was having but I did have 2 dreams in the beginning that it was a girl. Which is insane because girls don't run in my husband's side of the family at all. We actually thought we'd NEVER have girls. So some days I still have to sit back in shock because I can't believe we are actually having a girl. :rofl::cloud9:

Xarxa- Lucky girl! No ms or headaches? I wish! Some days I feel like I got the crap end of the stick with pregnancy symptoms. haha! :rofl:

Don't worry, hubby says i've used up all my luck and will have a terrible birth, so you can have the easy one i suppose.

Tilly I reckon it's a boy too, sounds like my symptoms.

Glad you all like the name :yipee: he'll be Samuel but obviously Sam for short. I also want to ask you girls something and please tell me if you think it's silly but we were talking over lunch with my MIL and we have come up with the idea of calling our son Samuel Coleridge Mills. Coleridge is my maiden name and one that is set to die out unless my brother has a boy! Also we are distantly related to Samuel Taylor Coleridge the poet (c1700, Rhyme of the ancient mariner). We thought it sounded quite good but would only be a middle name not a double barrel surname. What do you think? Will he get teased I need an opinion from people I trust? My lovely friend WelshRose loves the idea and we do too but I'm worried it's too unusual. x

Don't worry, hubby says i've used up all my luck and will have a terrible birth, so you can have the easy one i suppose.
:rofl::rofl: What birth isn't terrible is what I'm wondering?! Something that big just shouldn't fit out of something that small! :rofl::rofl:

Pippin I love that idea! It's very distinguished. I don't think kids will make fun of it at all! I grew up for my whole life with the same kids and didn't even KNOW their middle names half of the time!

I made some decorations for the nursery
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5030280.jpg
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5030278.jpg
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5030277.jpg
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5030276.jpg
https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5030275.jpg

m_t those are beautiful hun!! I just LOVE jungle animals in nurseries. :happydance::happydance: I wish I had your artistic abilities though!

Well I had my pregnancy brain moment for the day. I meant to be looking at second trimester threads. But I must've clicked into first trimester by accident. I even posted in one of the threads. :rofl::rofl: I didn't realize it until I started looking at the bumps and thought to myself, 'my these are really small bumps'. LOL!! :rofl::rofl:

Another random thing for the day, Emma seems to be a jumping bean on my bladder today. She keeps shoving into it so I feel like I'm going to burst at any moment. :rofl:

Pippin... I love the name... it sounds very nice... and you actually reminded me of the thought I had about using my maiden name for a girls name... b/c I have 2 sisters so none of us will be passing the name on... we will see what the husband thinks... my maiden name was Rainey....

Vici... my name is Laura... I suppose it would be easier to get to know each others first names if we signed them at the ends of our posts... that way we don't have to use our mushy brains to remember :rofl:

Sam... glad you are having a better day... I love having such productive days...

Tilly... I have absoulutely no gut feeling on what we are having... I keep calling it 'HE'... but I think that is just out of habit... :LOL:

Cleckner... you must be feeling better today....I hate ms!!!!!

hope you are all having a good day...

Laura

M-T... that is soo cute... great job... I loved painting things for my boys' rooms... both rooms are done now though so no painting this time around... :(

Smith- I'm going to predict that your having a girl. Only because you said you never had such an active baby before and you've listed other things that were different with the first three. :muaha: I am keeping my fingers crossed that it IS a girl for you. Living in a house with four men must be crazy enough as it is!! You need some females in that place. :rofl:

I would agree with that.... A girl would be a lot of fun... I just have a tough time imagining it.... and think about the guys she would date... I would feel sorry for them with three older brothers keeping an eye on things :rofl: :rofl:

I have practically no girl clothes and lots of John Deere clothes from the boys.. so she will probably be a tom boy... :rofl:

Oh man I wasn't even thinking of how that'd be for her when she gets to dating age! :dohh: I can easily picture the interrogation of all possible boyfriend candidates though!! :rofl:

And there is nothing wrong with john deere stuff on a girl! It is green and yellow, technically neutral colors! :rofl:

Edit: I just realized I'm wearing one of my husbands John Deere shirts right now. :rofl::rofl: So now I can't stop giggling. haha.

*Sniffles* Hey girlies :winkwink:

I'm pooooorly :( woe is meeee!!! *Sniffles* Stinky flu-type thing, I hope it is only small and goes away quickly!

Although I've "moved" to third now, I think I will miss you all too much so I'm afraid you'll have to put up with me posting in here every now and then still!

I don't have the energy for a proper reply to everyone I'm afraid :( but I have been keeping up and I'm sending big :hug: to all my lovely August Mummies as usual :D Love you all :hugs:

MT Rose, those jungle animals are the cutest!! Good job honey: What a lovely little crafty project!

Sam, I'm really glad you're feeling better :happydance: well done on the tidying!!

Cleck, your baby brain moment doesn't beat mine, I'm afraid :p Moving in to third trimester TWICE will haunt me for ages now hehehe... What a doofus :dohh:

Pips, I'm not just saying this, but I really love your idea about Sam's middle name. I think it sounds very distinguished and it is a lovely way to carry on your family's name and ties to a bit of fame :winkwink:
Samuel Mills is a lovely little name, but Samuel Coleridge Mills just sounds even cooler, I think. Plus, like Cleck says, if he's not keen on telling it as his name, then he doesn't have to at all: I don't think I knew any of my friends' middle names until I was quite a bit older or closer to them!

UGH, that's all my energy spent, I'm afraid.... Sowwy to anyone missed out :hugs: doesn't mean I'm not thinking of ya :winkwink:

*crashes back into sofa to watch Snooker final*

*sniffles*

Shadow x x x x

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: so glad you girls like it and even happier Smith has thought of it before too and I think Rainey would make a lovely name. Hurrah I'm so happy now thank you for taking the time to respond.

Sorry you're poorly Shadow :hugs: I'm having a lazy one myself. Watching Star Trek back to back :blush:

:rofl::rofl: What birth isn't terrible is what I'm wondering?! Something that big just shouldn't fit out of something that small! :rofl::rofl:

Then you haven't seen that freaky video on youtube with the lady smiling all the way through it. Looks like she's just relaxing and the baby does everything on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->