Official August Mummies Club!!

*Updated*

I'm missing this site! I wish I had a better internet connection while here visiting family.

As far as next scan date, I'm really not sure when mine will be but we are probably going to book in an appointment with a 3D/4D place during my 18th week so hopefully we'll know if I'm team blue or team pink. I truly don't care either way but my DH keeps talking to my stomach at night and he always calls my tummy a 'she' so I'm definately thinking he wants a girl!

So I am officially already getting stretch marks. I just knew they would be bad and I'm probably right if they are starting already. There are just a few small spots but I check everytime I'm near a mirror because I'm getting obessed! I have red hair and very fair skin so it is pretty much inevitable that I'll get stretch marks. I just didn't think they would start this early!

my nxt scan is at 20wk1day on 17th march so 4wks yay!!!! and we are defo finding out really think its a girl

Hey ladies from first tri, welcome to the club! And welcome to BnB, Hannah! It's so exciting that it won't be long now till we start filling in the colours on our member list!!
I think I may have felt a tiny movement this evening, from the OUTSIDE! I'd been feeling little flutters and twinges internally, but this evening I was sitting with my hands on bump, and I had a fluttery feeling inside, so pressed my hands onto bump a bit harder and felt a little "nudge"!! I can't wait till they start to feel like proper kicks, it's going to make it feel soooo real!

Got my consultant Obs. appointment on Wednesday, as well as my 16 week midwife appointment, and we're moving house on Friday, so a busy week! Looking forward to meeting my consultant, I hope he's nice!

Shadow xx

Hey ShadowRat.....first of all good luck for your appointment..:thumpup::thumbup:
and i m jealous too.....:dohh:.............you felt fluttering..........but i m happy for you.........i can't be sure if i have felt something or not...waiting for some more days...:happydance:

My scan date come thru yesterday for my 20wk scan... 31st March at 9am, so excited now to find out what team we are on!

When is this sickness going to end I was really hoping that it would be gone around week 12 but it is still here!!!! I just want to feel good so I can enjoy my pregnancy! Now that I have had a little moan I can have an better day.

my nxt scan is at 20wk1day on 17th march so 4wks yay!!!! and we are defo finding out really think its a girl

Ohhh the same day as my 19 week one!!! they seem to do it dif in scotland dont do a 20 week one just a 19 week!!! :happydance:

Hey Girls,

I have been so out of energy that I haven't checked in for a few days.
I am definitely gaining a lot of weight, all on my belly. But I don't really look pregnant yet, DH says I have a beer belly :drunk:well, I am eating like a mad cow:icecream: . In the book what to expect when you are expecting, they say that if you feel starved all the time, you are more likely to have a boy. Anyways, we have been looking for a new apartment and we finally found one. We will be moving in two weeks. I am so excited to start putting together the baby's room! :happydance:
My nose stills feels very uncomfortable and stuffy:cry:, it is hard to sleep sometimes, since I can't breath through my nose. I don't know what to do, this stuffy nose thing is really driving me crazy :hissy:

I keep rubbing oil and body butter on my belly, boobs and arms so I can avoid stretch marks, that and exercise it suppose to be really helpful because it gives more elasticity to the skin.

I have my blood test next week!! I hope everything is alright.

I didn't feel my baby movement since 2 days ago ggrrrrr...I start to feel worry even though I didn't have too, the thing is at least once a day my baby spoiled me by letting me know he/she is here but now.....hmm...hoping my bub will give me a sign that he is ok :(

i still have 5 more weeks before my ob appointment, hoping she will let me have a gender scan on that day since i think I need to do some blood test anyway too.

Please this time be a boy again, I love being the only female in the house :)

I had my 16 week midwife appointment today and the heartbeat was perfect and everything seems fine. I've got my dates for my classes too - they're right in the middle of the day so I don't think my boss will be too impressed but he'll just have to lump it! The rubbish bit is that I'm not entitled to a 20 week scan because of where I live.

Hi Hannah you have the same due date as mine and welcome to 2nd tri :)

I must be really stupid and normally I'm good at working these things but I can't get that link to the blinky to work or get it posted in my signature by copying it.... please some one tell me what I am doing wrong!!!! AHHHHHHH

I must be really stupid and normally I'm good at working these things but I can't get that link to the blinky to work or get it posted in my signature by copying it.... please some one tell me what I am doing wrong!!!! AHHHHHHH

I'll PM you.

hello ladies

have come over from 1st trimester today!! yay!! can't believe i've got this far....am actually starting to allow myself to believe I might actually have a baby!! lol

My edd is 17th August and my 20 week scan is the first fri in april (is that the 4th?)

hi im also due on the 17th:happydance:

Hey Costgang
Let's all hope we breeze through the next few months together then!
x

hi All

im due on 7th aug,this is my 3rd baby and praying for a boy lol my 20wk scan is on 20th march

jelly_bean

So I haven't really felt anything yet for movement... but with my other boys it was closer to 20 weeks... I have a tilted uterus so I think that has something to do with it....

i think i have felt bubs but it is more nt sure i have 16wk midwife appt nxt fir even thow il be almost 18wks for bloods for downs really hope all will be ok

I know it's early but I thought I felt a little flutter last night when I was really still and quiet in bed last night. It was quick and irregular so it wasn't my heartbeat (I can feel that sometimes) and then it went again. It was in the right place, I can't wait to unmistakably feel something!!! :yipee:

I've just noticed I've moved up a box too!!!!! :happydance:

Hello

I'm due August 22nd. My 20 week scan is in April. Hubby wants to find out if a boy or a girl, at least it will be less names to argue over : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->