• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

I woke up from a dream this morning... that I had Lincoln on the 16th! I hope that I'm not too psychic. :rofl: That seems too early to me... but at least it's the weekend, so if my husband were working... I shouldn't worry about him possibly being an hour or more away from me! Also, he was blond! That's very unlikely, but possible. That was the first time I've dreamt about him, actually.

Talking of dreams mine are so vivid now that I feel I don't sleep anymore just dream, they go on forever and just are the weirdest ones ever. I've dreamt of miscarrying, living in a swamp, cutting down trees and that's in the last three days. It's horrible, I used to like dreaming. Anyone else having this problem?:shrug:

Yeah, my dreams are incredibly vivid and weird now. Yesterday I dreamt that someone broke into our house because we left a window open, so this hobo cut the screen and came into our house... and just ate some cereal, with little frogs in it, and then left. Then our friend had to move into the room where the guy broke in, so that I felt more "secure" but my husband was going to sleep in a separate bed, but in the same room as the friend! Our MALE friend! :rofl: FROGS IN THE CEREAL?! What?! :rofl: And our dogs, who bark at EVERYONE and everything in the entire neighborhood, didn't seem to want to bark at this magical hobo who eats frog cereal... what the heck.

Before it was all sex dreams and nightmares and dreams about cheating on my husband (which drove me crazy, because I've never ever had any inclination to do such a thing, I can't even look at another man like that, honestly). At least these weird ones don't have me in tears when I wake up. Although, one of the cheating on my husband dreams was weird because I cheated on him with a transsexual CORPSE... yeah.. a rotting corpse. But I was drugged! And the body didn't start out rotting. :rofl: :cry:

My dad used to talk to me when i was sleeping when i was younger, telling me i could always control my dreams. That i could do whatever i wanted.

I had alot of nightmares. And it worked, i can still control my dreams. Maybe get your OH to try that on you?

Yer I can wake myself up that's it's just I go right back to dreaming again. Some of them are cool and I enjoy them but most are just weird.... like the frogs in your cereal :rofl: I often find myself living in dirty run down places, I think it might be time to clean my house or something!!!

Yeah, my dreams are incredibly vivid and weird now. Yesterday I dreamt that someone broke into our house because we left a window open, so this hobo cut the screen and came into our house... and just ate some cereal, with little frogs in it, and then left. Then our friend had to move into the room where the guy broke in, so that I felt more "secure" but my husband was going to sleep in a separate bed, but in the same room as the friend! Our MALE friend! :rofl: FROGS IN THE CEREAL?! What?! :rofl: And our dogs, who bark at EVERYONE and everything in the entire neighborhood, didn't seem to want to bark at this magical hobo who eats frog cereal... what the heck.

Before it was all sex dreams and nightmares and dreams about cheating on my husband (which drove me crazy, because I've never ever had any inclination to do such a thing, I can't even look at another man like that, honestly). At least these weird ones don't have me in tears when I wake up. Although, one of the cheating on my husband dreams was weird because I cheated on him with a transsexual CORPSE... yeah.. a rotting corpse. But I was drugged! And the body didn't start out rotting. :rofl: :cry:

I think this dream would have driven me mad!!

Hey Sam_star your Viable in an hour and a half :yipee:

HI GIRLS was checking. wot i need to buy and all a have left 2 buy is matrress bathseat bibs and socks and thats it . but got a lot of washing to do lol and need to do baby room gem xx

have chosen my pram :) i am really picky with them as i like to have 1 that i havent seen b4 lol, i am not gettin it untill next month but let me know what u think :) hope u are all well xxxx
https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details2.asp?ProductID=649&name=baby-style-lux-3-in-1-s3d.html

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev224pps__.png

Morning! Well OH is cool with the idea of hypnobirthing, but we looked at his work schedule, and I can't see him being able to come to the course, so am going to ask my friend to do it with me instead. She's TTC, so it will come in handy for when she has her little one.

Sheets-wise, I think it's a good idea to have lots in case LO is very messy one night. My mum always said to fold a muslin under baby's head to catch any posset so that you don't have to change the sheet every five minutes, but I can easily a baby getting poop on sheets twice in one night, leaving you without clean linen. I was going to get half a dozen.

Congrats to all newly viables/third triers! Am counting down to being in double figures eagerly!

Good news on the smoking out front, let's hope they stick with it, and i think formal is fine - it's not like you need to be best pals with her, and it's great that she has acted so quickly.

I wandered into New Look last night and picked up some of their maternity stuff in the sale, including a dress and two tops for next to nothing - if there's one near you, get down there! My particular favourite is a pretty chiffon blouse with anchors on it, I look as cute as Roger the Cabin Boy in it.

Aunty E, which New Look is this? I haven't found any maternity wear in a New Look yet... I tried all the ones on Oxford St and they directed me to Westfield (which I couldn't be bothered with).

Further developments on the smoking neighbours... :hissy:

I smelled smoke last night and OH did this morning, in our bedroom - he was furious so wrote another email to the landlady, who replied to say she'd told her tenants they are in breach of contract by smoking in the flat. No idea if she will be prepared to do anything further but if it carries on the emails will keep coming her way. She wants US to talk to them, as she is not in London, but if they are ignoring her, what notice will they take of us? :(

So many things to buy for baby - these muslin cloths... I have seen them but they seem expensive for just a piece of material - are they very very soft or something? Or would it be the same to go to a haberdashery or art supplies shop and buy some and make squares up? I guess you need soft for cleaning baby's skin but for wiping up shit...? :D

Yes, I had trouble too with New Look. Handily, a new one has opened on Gracechurch Street in the city, which is my bus stop home, and they have maternity downstairs (although I bought all their sale stuff, sorry). Westfield isn't actually all that bad, I had a rather nice trip there the other day and the parking is free for the first two hours, YAY.

Muslin Cloths, I would recommend the Junior Joy ones, they're around £8-9 for a dozen depending where you get them. You could just buy a ton of muslin and hem it (and really, being a former seamstress, I should) but I think I'm going to be lazy unless I happen to wander past a fabric shop in the next three months.

Re wretched smoking neighbours, I completely understand that you don't want to get involved personally. Could you perhaps write another letter, this time to your neighbours, asking them to respect their contract? They've probably figured out that somebody has complained to their landlady, so it's not like you'll be making it any worse I think. A nice polite letter, explaining that the smell makes you feel extremely unwell and that you're expecting a baby, might help. Maybe with a small gift to soften the blow, like a bottle of wine?

Yay im viable!!!!!
This is such a relief i know that if anything now happens to Elinor she will be classed as a person not a life that never happened!
In all honesty this is the biggest milestone for me until she is home from hospital :cry:

Hi girls can't really post much as I broke our wireless dongle so having to post on an iPod which is not easy with sausage fingers LOL. Hope you are all ok xxxx

Hey girls. We are in the chatroom under the pregnancy section right now if you want to come join!

I've had such a crappy day today ..... *moan* ....... not gonna bore you with it but I can't wait to leave work, everyone just can't do things for themselves..... CAN'T THEY SEE I'M PREGNANT!!! Think I need sleep and learn how to control these hormones I feel like I don't trust my instincts/feelings/moods anymore, do you feel the same?

Hope you all had a better day than me :hugs: to you all. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->