• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Hope your results came back and there is good news SamStar :hugs:

Im feeling totally blah right now, my hormones have taken me over. If I see anything sad on the TV im in tears. DH has just gone off for a drive for some time on his own cos ive been a bit of a cow, but he winds me up sometimes.! At least I have a good excuse with my hormones though! Ah.. Hes just back so time for me to put on a smile and try to be nice!

Ive also started to feel uncomfortable sleeping! I need the weekend!

Got to go!

Hi ladies,

Sam, I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and thinking good things!

Feeling rather a bit concerned myself here. Little one still isn't incredibly active and it makes me fret if they're ok or no. My next app't isn't until Wednesday and only feeling a couple of little nudges.

Now that I've said all this, maybe they'll be more active.

Good morning my lovelies, sorry i've not been able to post much. I broke the wireless dongle for the PC and posting from an IPod is not easy lol :D

Well, i've been shopping mad over the last few days so really must get organised and write a list of all I have and all I need :D Just to let you know, I got 2 faaby tops for £5 each in Asda yesterday

https://direct.asda.com/george/wome...paisley-printed-cami/GEM11171,default,pd.html

and

https://direct.asda.com/george/wome...-floral-printed-cami/GEM11116,default,pd.html

They had some other designs too but they fit really nice and have plenty of room :D Definate bargain :D Also got a pair of maternity white linen trousers from Peacocks which are so comfy and a pair of maternitiy black sweat pants with a cream over the bump band (DF calls them Guiness trousers lol). Anyway, will post my list up as soon as i've done it so you girls can advise me on what i need :D

angelstardust - there already is a thread over in 3rd :D

Tillymum - hope you're feeling better today hun, hormones are wicked things xx

Elly - I felt LO for the first time on Monday and i've only felt odd nudges since. Try not to worry xx

Sam - hope you hear today, got everything crossed for you hun xxx

golcarlilly, MJ and pippin - make sure you all take it easy at work, look after yourselves x

Shadow - great news on the assessment from OT, sure it'll be such a help :D When they doing the work?

O and something else, my DF started on the nursery furniture last night, it looks great. Just the cot to go :D Will take piccies when its all done xxx

Shadow - great news on the assessment from OT, sure it'll be such a help :D When they doing the work?

Ooooh Vici I like the sound of your maternity bargains! I did try in Peacocks, but couldn't find any maternity stuff at all in our store!! I think maybe it's too small for a maternity section... I might check out peacocks online soon :D

As for my OT assessment, she said that she would drop by some bits and bobs for us in the next couple of weeks, but that the actual work might not be for more like 3 weeks or so. They are really backed up at the council lately and have massively overspent their budget already :dohh:
But it's ok, we can wait :D

Shadow x x x

:cry: Im so sorry to rant but i still have not had the full results for my amnio after being told that they would be here YESTERDAY!!! I've just phoned the hospital and they said that there are no results for me after initially telling me that i did not exist - um duh im on the phone!!!!
They are checking with the lab now just incase my results have been "mis-placed" im so upset i cant wait any longer :cry:

Sam... that is terrible... I hope they find the results... people don't think before they open their mouths... sorry for the roller coaster... fingers crossed for you...:hugs:

Glad to see that despite everything with budgets they're still sorting it for you Shadow :D :D

Sam, thats awful, can't believe how rubbish it is. Did they say they'd phone you back? xx

I just had a phone call the lab are going to fax my results over asap and then the midwife will phone :cry: for some reason i think its bad news i honestly cant take anymore!!!

Oh FFS. I can't believe they're doing this to you - gitty gitty gitty gits.

I've got my fingers crossed that everything's ok. :hugs:

Sam, lets hope it is good news and that they are only doing it this way to save you having to wait even more.

*happy life vibes for you and your little Elinor*

Big hugs Sam, hope all is OK xxxx

I've just had the phone call Elinor's chromosomes are 100% fine and dandy and she's definately a girl!!!

Oh Sam...I don't see how they can make you wait like this. :cry::hugs::hugs: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. I hope you get some news soon.

EDIT: You got here before me! Congrats on the good results!!!

Yay Sam!!! :happydance::happydance: I hope this means you'll be able to sleep a little better hun. :hugs::hugs: You need your rest for your baby girl!!

O hun, thats fantastic news, so so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much i cant stop happy tears from falling!!
At least i know everything now xx

Hey girls. Wanna chat in pregnancy chat again?! I'm in there waiting if anyone wants to join!! I see that alot of us are online right now so it'd be a good time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->