• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Thanks Pippin, Shiv, Waiting4Baby, Viki and SamStar for you kind words - I'm sure it will all work itself out, it just all .got the better of me yesterday I guess.

Leo: Thanks for letting us know how gabbie is.

Kaygebee: So sorry about the accident, I really hope they let you sort it out without the insurance and that its not too expensive. Congrats on being viable.

Tillymum: Congrats on being viable too.

Pippin: I hope babs moves for you and you are not so uncomfortable today.

SamStar: I think I like the original way too, but again it is a personal choice.

Viki: I'm delighted ur happy with your purchases, I can't wait till we get the furniture for the nursery and I get to buy more.

Well I'm gonna go over to 3rd tri and take a peek and see how the others are getting on.

Well baby moved last night and gave Dad a little karate kick display today s I am back to being comfortable and can move again :thumbup:

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :hugs:

Ah I'm glad your feeling more comfortable today pippin. xx

hi girls got to share only
99 days to go:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats ladies on being viable, ladies. For those who are in double-digits: woohoo!

Pippin, glad to hear little one moved. :)

Thanks girls.

Congrats to Elly and Leo for going under 100 days! :yipee: Another week for me I think but it's getting close!!!

Congrats Tillymum for being viable, great feeling isn't it! :happydance:

Sam -- I'd prefer Elinor Mae! :rofl: I just *have* to be difficult.

Happy Mother's Day!, at least to the American girls. But, heck, why not feel special today too, Brits?

I wonder if my husband remembered... his aunt told him, almost in a threatening way, that he needed to get me a card and a gift. Heck, I'd like it if the gift was doing the dishes. :blush: I just took a look in the sink because some ants decided that a greasy pan in there was their feast :)cry: I hate them!!) ... and it's quite full. I don't want to do it. I really, really don't. :cry:

Congrats Elly and Leo on the double digits. Only a few days for me too. I cant wait for the single digits ha ha.

Happy mothers day Waiting4Baby and to all the other US mammies to be, Its in March over here in Ireland just the same as the UK. The ants sound like a real pain, so I hope your hubby does those dishes for you he he.

Sam - I prefer Elinor Mae as well.

Pippin - glad you are feeling more comfy today!

congrats to all those reaching double figures and viability!! :happydance:

My back is killing me today - I am considering buying one of those long support pillow things to help me sleep - do any of you ladies use them and which one would you suggest I buy?

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend xx

Hello Everyone!! I am glad to know that every one is doing ok! I haven't been here for almost a month. I have been just busy with school and work.

I wanted to ask you, is anyone considering Hypnobirth? I have been looking into it and seems really nice, I am thinking about ordering the DVD's... any suggestions would be appreciated:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hello everyone, i am 25 WEEKS pregnant tomorrow with a little GIRL. I'm glad to be part of your club.
GO AUGUST BABIES!! woooo! :)

Hi everyone

I've been reading through pages of posts and thinking..'i'll reply to that one' etc and now got to the end and realised I can't remember half of them! Should write comments down next time!

Anyway, congrats to everyone who has gone over to third tri / reached double digits (me! yay!!) or reached viability.

Congrats on the chromosome results Sam.

Sorry about your dad Jelr - alcohol has made him a different person and you need to look out for you and the bubs at the moment. The are plenty of alcoholics support groups which help families and it might be useful to talk to one of their helpers as they have experience of people with alcohol problems acting in these sort of ways??

xx

Hello everyone, i am 25 WEEKS pregnant tomorrow with a little GIRL. I'm glad to be part of your club.
GO AUGUST BABIES!! woooo! :)

Hi Bee and welcome to August mummies! :happydance:

Bee: Congrats on your little girl and you are more than welcome.

Loo: Thanks for the kind words, I went to one of those support groups and being honest I found they were all very negitive and all very bitter, but I will be fine I normally am at total peace with what my dad is but I guess the hormones got the better of me this week and it was hard as it has been a long time since he has flipped at me like that and it just makes me sad that he couldn't think of my LO and me at the moment but then you would think I would be used to it ha ha. No once I have a few days to process it all and my DH is a great support and a really good sounding board. Once I know he is doing a lot better it will get easier.

Congrats on the viability, we are all getting there now, double digits soon :happydance:

CKC: I'm sorry but I have no experience with hypnobirthing, it sounds good though.

Shiv: I got one of the big long body pillows during the week but am finding it hard to use, but then I tend to move around a lot so as not to stay on any one joint as I have arthritis and the pillow is so big and bulky I find it hard to move it with me. I have nearly pushed DH out of bed a few times he he. A friend of mine suggested using two ordinary pillows - one between the knees and one under the bump, so I'm hoping to drag some spare ones out of the attic and try that. I hope you find one that works for you.

Well I'm gonna head to bed. Night girls. Xx

congrats on viability tilly and kaygee... :wohoo:

Jelr... sorry about your dad... that is such a tough situation... :hugs:

Shiv... nice bump ... I would post it in the bump thread... it is official...:lol:

Gabrielle is doing great... on FB today she is viable and is having the FN test to make sure she won't be going into labor in the next couple weeks(just a precaution b/c of her pregnancy history)... and no contractions and been able to work a couple days a week... so all is well there...

Have a wonderful day everyone...

Laura

Hey ladies hope you are having a nice monday! Todays my nonwork day and we saw an amazing house today, I spent the rest of the day talking to banks about pre approving a mortgage, cos we are seriously thinking of putting an offer on it! Exciting!! :happydance:

welcome to august mummies Bee and congrats on your little girl!

Congrats to all the ladies in double digits, the countdown has begun!!!

Jelr sorry to hear about your Dad, sounds like you are having a horrible stressful time, :hugs:
What part of Ireland are you from im from Waterford but living in UK.

Shiv love the bump pic youve a lovely neat bump. Ive been wondering about the long maternity pillows too, as ive had a soft pillow under my bump for the last week.

Sam Star I like Elinor Mae such a pretty name.

Just read Gabrielles update post and shes having contractions again, though fingers crossed its easing down again.

Smith congrats on reaching 3rd tri.

My LO is kicking away right now, I just cant get enough of it as it just feels so amazing!

Im off to enjoy the sunshine for the rest of the evening!

Thanks Smith and Tillymum for your kind words.

Update on the dad situation he phoned today and asked had he done something wrong as he hasn't seen or heard from me and he knows that is not like me and that he doesn't really remember much of me being in the last night. so I said yes that he had given me the world of abuse and left my leaving the hospital in floods of tears so he has apologied and I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt as it isn't like him to turn on me like that, not in years anyways. I can only clock it down to a mixture of withdrawels, medication and he had been down for his scan that day and had been knocked out with anesthetic.

The only thing is he was on his way to hospital in Dublin then so I wont get to see him before he has his op and I feel so guilty now for not being in to see him all week. But at least I have spoken to him before he has his op.

Tillymum I am in Wexford so Waterford is only up the road. It is a small world.

Hey girls... I posted this on the 3rd trimester thread too...

Yesterday on mothers day I was driving in the car with my boys... and a song came on the radio... and I was in tears thinking about what they mean to me.... *tears*

Thought I would share the song....

It is about having a son and it is country music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wso8Zo7-A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->