Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey there, looks like alot of the August mums have moved to 3rd tri, only us laties left! I feel like ive got ages to go yet!

Though I was looking at my work schedule today for the coming months and my mat leave seems so close and they are already planning around me being away, makes it feel so real! Im going to finish on the 10th of August which is less than 3 months now!

MT Rose I love the Jacob sign .... so cute, if your DH doesnt know the sex how are you going to hide the name from him
Hope you are feeling better too.

Jelr I used to work in Wexford and commute to Waterford for 3yrs, I love going back on visits now. Hope your Dad is doing ok.

Viki and Leo sorry to hear both of you are still getting sick! how unfair is that!

Ive got my appetite back in the last week :happydance::happydance: I can eat CHOCOLATE again and sweet things Im in heaven:happydance:

Do any of you find that your baby is quiet some days and full of activity others. While Ive been feeling movements today, they are light and not as regular as other days I reckon its a growing spurt and baby is sleeping alot!

Hope you are all keeping well xxx

tillymum my little boy is really quiet today had to lay to make sure he is moving . and othier days he goes cazy lol
dont worry xx

I'm with you girls. Some days she is so active I don't think she'll ever stop. Other days I wonder what she's up to cause she doesn't move too much. I think they go through growth spurts and tend to sleep through those though! :happydance:

My little one is having a growth spurt!!!! I've popped out loads this week :yipee:

Done the prediction Vici :happydance: I'm going for a girl too!!! Complete guess but I wanna win the first prize :winkwink: what do we get :shrug: :rofl:

It's very peaceful in my house right now. Everyone's taking a nap, it seems... my husband, my two cats, and Lincoln all seem to be sleeping. :cloud9: Nice quiet "me" time.

My husband MADE me (randomly) go to the DMV today and get my permit. Then when we got home, he wouldn't let up and he made me drive around our town. :cry: I haaaate driving. I'm 20 years old, in America, and I don't drive... I think that says something. The last time I drove was three years ago at least. I'd been doing driver's ed with my mom because I was home schooled... I ALMOST ran into someone head-on when making a left turn and freaked out and never drove again.

BUT, I totally see why I will need to be able to drive when Lincoln's here... and my OH says that he wants me to have a license AND my own car by that time. Hopefully that won't be used just so that he can go out and get drunk and I can drive him around when he can't drive. :rofl: I don't think that's the case at all, but it's something I would do. :rofl:

Vici & Leo, I'm still sick a lot too. :( It sucks huh?

Tillymum - I'm excited about mat leave too! I finish at 32 weeks - so on 3rd July as I have so many hols to take! Only 7 weeks left after today (I have my GTT so not working tomorrow) :happydance:

Yesterday my replacement mas named to my staff - made it seem very real!!

Also, I have 'active' and 'quieter' days like you - yesterday was a quieter day - I think LO turns round so I dont feel as much!

I haven't been emotional, but have been super-crazy mean and nasty. I am a bad angry cyclist and generally a fair bit sharper than I was pre-pregancy (which was pretty sharp already).

Double digits for me today! Which is fab, but I really wish this last stretch would hurry up. I've had enough already, and I'm not even in any discomfort, I'm just bored with this stage and want my baby! And I want to not have to talk to every single person I meet about being pregnant - seriously, it's not that interesting for me to have the same conversation twenty times a day.

Double digits for me today! Which is fab, but I really wish this last stretch would hurry up. I've had enough already, and I'm not even in any discomfort, I'm just bored with this stage and want my baby! And I want to not have to talk to every single person I meet about being pregnant - seriously, it's not that interesting for me to have the same conversation twenty times a day.

I agree it is all people talk about to me! Then people say all pregnant people talk about is being pregnant. Well of course we do that is all anyone will talk to us about. I am always get asked how are you feeling? I know people are just trying to be nice but it drives me up the wall.

My OH got a huge rant at lunchtime because I had once again had to have exactly the same conversation about three times in one morning. Luckily, he thinks that me ranting about it is funny.

Congrats on the double digits Aunty E :yipee: I'm not far behind you!!!

Hey there im feeling totally off form today as im getting really uncomfortable period type cramps along the base of my bump since last night.

Saw my MW today anyway and as baby was kicking alot and everything else looks fine, hb good even though it took her ages to find it as baby was moving alot, she thinks its just ligament pains.

I cant help feel worried, even though im having constant kicks today.
Its our anniversary today too and all I want to do is curl up on the couch, though DH is taking me away for the weekend, so hoping the cramping stops. sorry to moan :-(

Hope your having a better day than me..

Hey ladies and wow things are a little quiet here. I guess folks are moving over to third tri?

Little one has been sleeping a bit I think as there hasn't been a lot of kicks (here and there but not incredibly active). I got a chance to hear the heartbeat at the doctor's office yesterday so that helped.

I kind of had a crappy day today and I'm on the verge of snapping... or maybe I already did, 'cause I yelled "If you don't shut up, I'm gonna f***ing kill you!" to my cat. :cry:

I had to help my OH take his two dogs to the vet today. One is almost 60 pounds, the other is 30 pounds. I was manning the smaller dog. I had to lift her up twice and one time when we were getting out of the truck, she somehow made me slip or pulled me out of the truck, I landed outside of the truck, on my feet, only thing is... one of those feet landed on the dog!! I smashed her head into the ground and she yelped. I also pulled something (as in, pulled a muscle) in my armpit area while trying to catch myself with my free arm (the one not holding her leash).

Now my cat won't STFU and is meowing at random at the top of his lungs. He doesn't need food, water, clean litter box. I tried to give him attention and let him on my lap but he didn't want to stay long. Now the other cat is stuck in the cupboard because she didn't want to listen when she was told not to go in, AND already made to get out of it once. She's pushing the door to it open and it keeps slamming back shut. Grrrrrr.

I'm so SO sick of animals right now. I feel bad for landing on my OH's dog, but I'm so annoyed that she made me fall anyway, I could've hurt the baby too. :cry:

:hissy:

On top of that, I'm in the worst pregnancy pain imaginable today.

Sick and tired. Anyone else?

Morning my lovlies, I had a terrible night last night, woke up soooooo much, altho i do have a lot to do today as we moved al the furniture/clothes/baby stuff etc etc last night to get rid of the old wardrobe and chest of drawers from the spare room! Didn't get the sorting bit finished so got to do that this morning before going shopping to get food for DFs birthday BBQ tomorrow and then be back to greet our friends from Wales at 4pm, lol. Why do I do it? :D Looking forward to seeing them tho, and having the BBQ for DF :happydance:

So my furniture for LO is all up, going to put all the stuff away and see what else we need. DF has planned all the wooden animals he is making for the walls so we're well on the way. :happydance:

Cleckner - yeah, its all just a bit of fun really, would be funny if someone on here got it right :D

tillymum - i'm finishing on 28th July although as i've been off sick for last 6 weeks and am likely to be off till mat leave, it doesn't make much difference to me, lol :) My LOs movements are really sporadic and I never know when i'm about to get them kicks :D I hope you're feeling abit better today xx

Pippin - thanks for having a guess, maybe if the person who wins is on here, i'll send their LO a little prezzie :D

Kaygeebee - I was only sick once yesterday so not too bad. It seems so random tho and i can never tell what its gonna be like. Not long to go now :D Bet you can't wait to finish work can you? :D

Aunty E - yay for double digits :D :happydance: O, and thats what OHs are there for :D

W4B - Sorry to hear you had such a rubbish day, thats not good about your fall, but don't feel guilty about the dog. It wasn't your fault. O and I know its naughty but I did have a giggle about you screaming at the cat (prob coz i'm not a cat fan), i'm sure she'll forgive you xxx

O, something I forgot to say, my DF had a dream the other night that he was on a grabby machine at the arcade and he was trying to grab a baby!! :dohh: He couldn't win one so he said to our bro in law, don't worry Vic will get one :rofl:

W4B - we all have those moments with our pets. I've screamed blue murder at my cats when they've once again peeed on something they shouldn't (like ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE). They always forgive me, they live very much in the now. I can guarantee pusscats and dogs will have forgotten everything by now.

Hurry up Pippin, only one more day and then you're double digits :) I'm moving to third tri in a week, which seems amazing to me. Especially as apparently I don't look pregnant enough to get a seat on the bus this morning :(

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Vici, but it does sound like a fun weekend to me!

I'm laying turf in my garden tomorrow as my chooks trashed the lawn over the winter, and I hate not having any grass. We did reseed, but the crazy warm weather killed it all off, and I'm a lazy so and so. It's much easier to dig over and the rake and then lay turf down, especially as I have a handy sprinkler thing on my hose. And then you can run barefoot over it when it's laid which I LOVE. Simple things.

Wow you can tell half of us have gone to third tri as we're on the second page!!! NOOOOO!

99 days tomorrow I am so excited :yipee:

Aunty E I know the feeling no one got up for me on the tube the other day but I have been told I'm looking lovely and pregnant today so that's a positive sign. In 10 weeks time we won't be even able to go on a bus were so big so imagine that :shock: The rain should help your turfing as well hon, it's been horrid here in London today hasn't it.

Vici hope you get more sleep tonight. I'm so tired I can barely see but haven't had dinner yet so have to wait a bit. Plus I've had heartburn bad today so I hope that doesn't stop me sleeping.

Waiting4Baby and Tilly sounds like my day sorry hon. Tomorrow is a different day so I hope it's a better one. :hugs:

Elly mine goes to sleep now and I can wake im up if I get worried it's so funny. Don't like doing it but those quiet days are worrisome. All I need is one kick and I'm fine. he can read my mind sometimes.

Aww so tired can't write more but hope you are all well and good. xxxx

HI ladies, firstly :hugs: to all those who are tired / heartburny / feeling low.

It has been quiet - I can't bring myself to go over to third tri so early (I feel a fraud) so I will stay here until I'm almost 27 weeks. I am looking forward to us all being in the same place again though!

Not much going on here - We hung curtains tonight in the nursery and also fitted a dimmer switch - so it is getting there!

I found out tonight that my bestest friend is pregnant - still early days so if everyone could keep their fingers crossed for a sticky bean please!

i only have 9 working days left at work - eek!!

ANyway - i am going to a wedding tomorrow - I hope the weather cheers up as I only have a vey summery outfit to wear!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I'll check in again on Sunday!!

Shiv you lucky thing, 9 more days I have a little over 2 moths and I'm struggling already :cry: I get to 2pm and I could curl up in the staff room and go to sleep. I would sleep in my classroom but my needy children will find me with yet another problem to solve. Enjoy your wedding hon, have you found a lovely dress to show off your bump? I hope so :hugs:

hey everyone

sorry so many of you are feeling rubbish

my LO definitely has quiet or active days! its a quiet day today, so felt v little at all...

anyone going to / been to antenatal classes??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->