• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Hi girls, hope you are all OK, been really wuiet in here :)

Well done to all you double digit gals and those who have moved up to 3rd tri :D

xxx

Oh smith!!! Im in tears as i was litening to it my one year old came over shouting mum with his juice cup for me then my seven year old started taking pictures of his little brother :cry: im so lucky!!
Thank you for that xxxxx

So quiet in here now ladies, hope you are all OK xx

Awww it is getting quiet in here, isn't it girls? All of us REALLY big mouths seem to be moving over to third so quickly now hehehe :winkwink:

I'm sure admin would agree that you're all welcome to pop into the third tri thread if it gets too quiet for you in here!! Not long now, and we'll all be over :D

:hugs: to you all

Shadow x x x

Hi girls, Hope you are all well - have been busy at work!! Not long until we are all in 3rd tri now - 2 and a half weeks?! :happydance:

Smith that was so lovely, it summed up everything that I feel and am looking forward about being a mum, and my LO kicked away right through it!
Im going to send it to my DH
Thanks for sharing!

Hey, ladies, I finally got around to getting video bits of my 4D ultrasound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1DZzFwefY - There's one bit if you're interested. I put four videos up.

Lovely vid W4B :D

Yay for double digits m_t_rose, i'm not far behind!

Hope you are all well this morning, i've been bloody sick this morning - nothing for 2 days and then its back!! Also got a terrible pain in my hip!! :(

xxx

hi girls hope every one well only days 4 me to move over to 3rd tri yerrrrrrrrrrrr
mtrose congrats on double digits hun .
vic im still sick every day fun hun ist it not . hope pain goes soon take care xxxx

Is it 27 weeks when we move over to 3rd tri?

I can't believe we're all getting to the last third! Its gone so fast, and yet I feel like I've been pregnant forever.

It won't be long and August will be here....

xx

I'm so close to double digits and Third Tri! Very excited, but I agree that it feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER. Kind of bored with it now, and would like to fast forward through the next three months to a lovely healthy baby please ;)

Oh well. On my hols in four weeks, to Lincolnshire with my chums.

I have had a really sore hip the past few days as well.

I made some name letters for the nursery wall. I got them in white and decided they look too plain so I painted them. DH doesn't know the sex of the baby but before I knew we had listed our favourite names and Jacob was at the top. Hopefully when he comes out we won't want to name him Isaac or Andrew (our 2nd and 3rd choices). All together it only cost me $7.50.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/m_t_rose/P5120001.jpg

They will hang on the wall once it is painted.

I have also started a safari animals quilt which is going to be really cute!!

I've been super quiet lately in both threads. Emotions are finally catching up to me I think! I was even just telling my mom how glad I am that I haven't been too hormonal with this pregnancy!

To the girls saying you feel like you've been pregnant forever?! I feel like I really have been pregnant forever! I was pregnant in July of 08' so now I have almost went full circle with only a two month break! AHHH!! So it feels like I've been pregnant a year straight. haha. :rofl: But actually it's been flying by. DH and I had an 'omg' moment over the weekend when we realized I am third trimester. :happydance::happydance:

Hi girls, hope you've all had a good day. I'm the opposite to most of you, feel like my pregnancy is going soooo fast! Can't believe its nearly 3rd tri!!

MT, those letters are fab, well done you :D

Loo - yeah 27 weeks is the "official" B and B moving over party :D

Aunty E - its great to have something like a holiday to look forward to, should make those weeks go super fast :D

Thought i'd ask you ladies if you want a go on my "guess the baby" fun quiz :D

https://www.expectnet.com/games/ViciandShaun

hehe! I took the quiz Vici!! I really have no clue about it but it's kind of fun to see who will be the closest huh?! I picked girl just because there are SO many boys in our club right now. So I'm hoping for more girls to even it out. :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->