Official August Mummies Club!!

im so scared there npt gonna be able to find heartbeat at 16w midwife check. think im going cazy lol please tell me im not the only one feeling like this lol xxxx

I feel exactly the same way! I have an appointment this afternoon with the midwife and I am petrified that there won't be a heartbeat. Almost all of my symptoms have gone away (which I assume is because I'm past 12 weeks) but it is making me paranoid!!!!

hi girls hope all is well .
well i think ive started to fell baby move:happydance:
is every one having bloods done for downs. i decided not to due to been only 60% and my odds are better odds with my age.so scared did see nasal bone at 12 weeks which is a good sigh. all i do is worry

We have never gotten the blood work done with any of my pregnancies... we have decided that we will have the baby no mattter what ... and if something is wrong... we will probably be worried about baby for the rest of our lives... so we take the ignorance is bliss approach...

Hey girls....technically not in second tri just yet...but of course posting here instead of first tri!:) hehe.

I had my 12wk scan yesterday and i didnt have it for a Nucheal scan b/c we dont do those here. I had it b/c i have a total previa and they had to check it. It of course is still covering my entire cervix so i am on pelvic rest still. Its better then bedrest which i've been on twice with my last two pregnanices.....ahhhhh I guess now that i will be in second tri its getting scary for me...:( I'm just praying my baby is healthy and can make it to 34 wks. My last baby wanted to come at 24wks but i made it to 30. I have two little boys at home and i'm terrified of having another preemie baby and two boys to take care of.

Sorry to go on and on but just wondering if anyone else has had two preemies and will most likely have a preemie again? I know august is far away but to me its coming up fast!!! I get ultsounds and NST"S once a week starting at 17weeks and its just alot to handle.

OKAY....done whining.

Gabrielle.. good to see you over here.... you have made it... very stressful situation... I was on bedrest my whole last preg. with 2 little boys running around because I had placenta abruption... they became very independant by default... Luke was 6.5 weeks early and was in the hospital for 2.5 weeks... it was tough... very hard to feel like a good mom to either baby or the older boys:cry:... but it was worth it and it is a trade for a healthy little one who gets to come home and join the family:happydance:... they didn't think I would make it past 30 weeks and I did... so you can make it too... just try to be optimistic... what other choice do you have...:hugs:

Im due August 6th 2009 :) can you add me to the list?

Hello there,

I have been lurking/reading this forum for ages, but I am due August 2 - first time mum to be, full of nerves, doubt, anxiety. I couldn't sleep the night before my 12 wk scan because I was convinced the sonographer wouldn't find a heartbeat or see the baby - but it was all there, which reassured me, also saw my midwife for the downs screening this week and listened to the baby's heartbeat for the first time - amazing!

Hiya ladies!!! Like ckc, I've been busy and so tired lately, so I've been sleeping when I would usually have been glued to this forum!

It's so wonderful to see so many new faces, and it really feels like we are gelling as a little club now!!

CBCL: Welcome, and congrats! I'm due Aug 6th too!! That makes four of us now, I think :D

Zoya - Thanks for wishing me well with the consultant: Had the appointment yesterday and it was wonderful: They're going to give me regular scans after 20 weeks (have one booked for 20 weeks and one for 24 weeks already, am told there will be more) which is great, as I'll get to see LO lots before he's even born!! I feel very well taken care of :)
Also saw the midwife, and she found Bump's heartbeat which was really strong and nice and fast (150-160) so we are on cloud nine just now!

To all you ladies who are having worries and have higher risks etc... I'm with you, and I'm wishing you all the very best: Remember that the doctors will take good care of us all, and try to let yourself start to feel more relaxed with it all: We've all made it to 2nd tri now, and we've all (as far as I know) had either a scan or heard the heartbeat by now, so all is going well and we should be SMILING!!

Big :hug: all round :D

Shadow xx

P.S. 4 WEEKS TILL MY GENDER SCAN!!! WOOHOOOO!!! (boy boy boy boy!)

xx

Thanks Shadow...your right. NO matter what we have been through/ going through. So far we have made it and our babies are doing just fine. We must stay positive and have faith!:) BTw.......you take the boy.....i'll take the girl!!!!!!!!;)

Rubywoo.....congrats on your first!:) Your baby is due on my 1st son's birthday.:) He will be 4 on August 2nd.:).
I know the first time is so scary/exciting/clueless...but worrying wont do you any good. It sounds like your baby is doing just fine!:) Yay for your 12wk scan and hearing babies heartbeat! All great things to come. If you have any questions we are all here for you and some of us have lots of experience!!:) CONGRATS and ENJOY your pregnancy. HUGS

Thanks Shadow...your right. NO matter what we have been through/ going through. So far we have made it and our babies are doing just fine. We must stay positive and have faith!:) BTw.......you take the boy.....i'll take the girl!!!!!!!!;)

You've got yourself a deal there, missy!! :D
Welcome to the club, as I've not said it personally yet!
:hug:

S xx

Can someone pls tell me how to get the "August Mummies Club" sign on my signature. Thanks.

Can someone pls tell me how to get the "August Mummies Club" sign on my signature. Thanks.

Paste this in your signature

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/mummiesclub.gif

For TTC Lady and any others who'd like the https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/mummiesclub.gif blinkie in their signature...

If you can't paste it in directly from the image above, as Zoya said, then just go to your signature and paste these words but WITHOUT the asterisks* and ALL ON ONE LINE...

*https:
*//i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263
*/LisaMarie13/mummiesclub.gif

Need any help, just shout on here and someone will PM you :D

Shadow xx

Oooh! Me, me! :happydance:

This is baby number 3, pregnancy number 2 for me. Due August 26th.

Hey all, I'm in second tri tomorrow, my scan yesterday moved me back to an August mummy! Am now due 29th of August xx

Oooh! Me, me! :happydance:

This is baby number 3, pregnancy number 2 for me. Due August 26th.

are these your boys in your avtar ??
very beautiful pic...............cute babys.......

hi rubyrose.........welcome to 2nd tri

For once and organized hospital........ I got my scan date through for the 6th April :yipee: I only saw the midwife Tuesday :wohoo:

Hi there! Made it over finally from 1st Trim :)

Wow there are loads of us now. Hurrah!!!

arrrghh...I can't wait for my gender scan!! 5 more weeks for me...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->