Official August Mummies Club!!

I got my scan date today, its March 20th... I can't wait. I hope the month fly by. Has anyone started to feel movement yet.... I started feeling some this week.

I haven't felt anything and I still don't look pregnant. :( I just look like I've gained a ton of weight.

SIGH.

I've been feeling the odd little flutter or two, but nothing too definite as yet.

I've felt the odd flutter too but I've convinced myself it's too early as it's my first. Still fun trying to feel it though and I hope I don't have to wait too long before it's really obvious. xxx

Ahh Helen I just seen the name of your daughter, we want to call ours Rosa Charlotte if it's a girl, great minds think alike. xxx

*Updated*

Felt a pushing sensation as soon as I woke up the other morning. We immediately grabbed for the doppler and sure enough baby was kicking away at the doppler! It was pretty amazing! I'm getting so excited.

iv been feeling flutters all wk when i 1st wake and when i wach tv about 6-7pm very nice feeling. iv put on 4lbs in 2wks not very happy with that arrrgggg lol

3wks untill we find out pink or blue

MOVEMENTS!!! Me too girls!! For me, the light fluttering has just started developing into something slightly stronger, it's just enough now that I'm certain it is LO kicking about. Mine happens almost exclusively in the evenings, 7-8 ish. A couple of days ago I felt it pretty strongly, and told OH who came rushing across the room and put his hand on bump, we sat there for like 5 minutes in silence, waiting for it to happen again, but of course it didn't! So he's not felt it yet, but I think it won't be too long now.

Anyone else just generally feeling baby moving about/changing positions etc. now? I can feel when baby is in an awkward position now, and I feel it when he settles again and it gets more comfortable. I'm getting much bigger now, too: In public, there is just no hiding now that I'm preggers! (except if I'm in my wheelchair, cos I have my bag on my lap so it hides it!)

xx

knock, knock................can I come in? I am due 26th August!!:happydance:

It is such a relief to come over to 2nd tri - I am hoping that I will relax a bit more now!

Hello to all you August mummies to be!

I'm going to be 13weeks tomorrow and I can feel little one move. Its usually when i wake up in the am.....baby does a little tiny kick to let me know he/she is ok!:) Its so amazing...specially b/c i'm so early. This is my 3rd child though!:) Can't wait for the bigger movements!

I haven't felt anything yet....might try and focus when i wake up and see if i can feel these flutterings that you are all feeling!

Yay Shiv, so good to see you here, wasn't long was it :rofl: All these lovely people I recognize again. :yipee:

So jealous of you lucky ladies who feel kicks and flutters!! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and can't wait to feel something! I keep thinking - maybe this week, maybe this week ... LOL.

Hi Ladies :hi:, I've made it over to 2nd tri at last!:happydance:

Dating scan put me forward a week so my new EDD is 22nd August. I reckon that's wrong though I'll stick with those dates for now until my next scan on April 1st!

I've got a nice bloat on now my waist has disappeared and can feel a wee bump first thing in the morning!:happydance: Felt some bubbles too ...but put that down to trapped wind!

Great to finally join you all over here!

Hi Ladies :hi:, I've made it over to 2nd tri at last!:happydance:

Dating scan put me forward a week so my new EDD is 22nd August. I reckon that's wrong though I'll stick with those dates for now until my next scan on April 1st!

There are at least 3 of us who are having scans on April 1st! Me, ZoeBunny and you :) I am also due August 22nd but am sure of that ;)

August 13th- no color known yet
i was curious if you'd let my husband in on this, he's gabethebabe

I'm still waiting to feel any movements, been lying quietly, prodding occassionally and still feel nothing. :hissy::hissy:
I know its normal with a first but I had hoped for some fluttering/bubbles

TMI now,

watching a film with DH and he was tapping my tummy and I thought I felt some bubbles BUT then I broke wind quite loudly so I assume it was that!! :rofl::blush::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->