Official August Mummies Club!!

I'm offically a second trimester girlie now......yay!! hehe. 13wks today:)

I felt the baby today, so weird......:yipee: I was asleep on the sofa (been doing that alot recently), I woke up and was really still and quiet and needing a pee. Then there was an unmistakable rolling movement in my uterus and then again against my bladder, it was wonderful, can't describe the feeling but I can't think what else it would be :happydance:. I want to feel it again..... NOW!!!

August 31st for meeeeee!

I think I'm team pink, but as I told DH, there is the chance that Stardust could change sex right before the scan :rofl:

Allready got 2 boys.

And I'm in a day early to 2nd tri, but I'm impatient!!!

Would love to be you guys that have felt something - I cant wait for that to happen, maybe this week as I will be 14 weeks on Tuesday.

I am really starting to look pregnant this week but I think its more from overeating between christmas and the pregnancy I have put on about 7 to 9 lbs and it all seems to have piled on my waist which is making me look pregnant but none of it is solid.

i got woke up last night with a kick!!! i thort i dreamt it but lay there for a bit and it happend agane. had a really baad pain at the bottem left side of my bump sins last night think i have over done doing the babys room. not got a clue what cloures to do it yet but wanna get it done why i can.
midwife on fri for triple blood test nt looking 4wd to it hope all is ok with little 1. still thinking its a girl or maybe just hoping.

take care
stacy

Goodness me, Second Trimester Forum is busy lately!! So many noobs and lots going on, our club is getting burried!

We've been painting our new house (yippee!!!) and we'll be properly moving in later this week. We have a nursery AND a spare room! LOL can't wait to show off our decorating work to our mums, who are coming to stay with us soon :)

BREAKING NEWS: I've joined you, clecky, on the stretch marks :( :( I also have red hair and fair skin, so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Right now they are just tiny spots coming out of a surgery scar I have near my left hip, but I'm worried that this is just the start... I've had a sudden burst of energy for slapping lotion on my tummy, so maybe that will help some, we'll see!

Ah well, it will all be worth it in the end, I'm sure :D

Shadow xx

I have had flutters but nothing big yet, I am 17 weeks and 1 day today......

Watch this space.........

Hope all you August Mummies are ok........I am still suffering with still feeling sick, had one day of sickness out of about 14 weeks, can't be bad.

Also rang Xray dep today my scan date will be sent out in next few weeks, it will be around 16 March.........

I am also going back to work tomorrow after being off for about 5 weeks.

Hugs to you all

Lynn xx

Pudding.....your due on my son's birthday!:) What a great day!..hehe. He will be 4!

last night my DH can feel the baby moved yay!!:happydance: I have felt movement since 12 weeks and for weeks he complained about it :) asking when is his turn and yesterday he got his wish :) the look on his face! too bad my baby just moved 1 time for DH lol, he kept putting his hand for another 10 mnt but movement wasn't strong enough for him to feel after that, well..next time it will be better

Aw, that's fab Ducky! I can't wait for OH to feel movements.

Hi Girls,

Just like Shadow we have found an apartment and we are moving in two weeks:happydance: I am so excited, we already order the baby's bed. I can't wait to start put together the nursery!!! and we even have a dryer machine:laundry: ( you are probably laughing but here in China nobody uses dryer machines and it was a pain to find it:hangwashing:) anyways I am really glad we have it!!!

I am sorry to hear about stretch marks, me too I have fair skin but I am so determined to avoid them that I start putting oil and body butter on my belly, bubs and arms three times a day since the day I knew I was pregnant( i know it is probably too much). I think it helps to prevent them. I hope it works.

I have been feeling the baby today, I think it is the baby. The problem is that I am never sure that it is in fact the baby. But it is a new sensation, it feels like bubbles or like a little butterfly. It is becoming more frequent so I think it is the baby.

Is anyone planning for a home birth> or a natural water birth?

So envious of all of you girls, and your DH Ducky77, feeling your baby's movements, I'm still waiting never mind DH....

I too just started feeling flutters :happydance: ... not on a regular basis though ... I can't wait for that... it is so amazing to share that feeling with OH...

Is anyone planning for a home birth> or a natural water birth?

Nah, not me ckc, I'm going for the old-fashioned delivery I think. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable in water, and I'd be far too worried to have baby at home, also I don't know if I'd be allowed cos they need to monitor me pretty closely with all my stupid medical gubbins! But I happen to really like hospitals (weird? crazy? I know...) so I think I will be pretty relaxed and comfortable with a "normal" birth!

Anyone else?

Why ask, ckc, are you considering either of those??

Shadow (with a creamed-up belly! We'll give those stretch marks a fight, if nothing else, eh?!) xx

Aw, that's fab Ducky! I can't wait for OH to feel movements.

I wish I can filmed that moment, it's really a very exciting moment. Watch his face when he feels it Kiddo, it's amazing!! :)

So envious of all of you girls, and your DH Ducky77, feeling your baby's movements, I'm still waiting never mind DH....

No worry you will when your time is come, and there are times that you wish your bub can stop moving for just that time :) especially on night time.

I'm so excited - just had to share ... had my 16w midwife appointment today, and she said they don't usually listen for the heartbeat until 24 weeks because people get worried if they can't find anything ... we spoke about it and I told her I was fine if she couldn't find anything, I understood it didn't mean anything bad. She put the doppler on my belly and literally within a couple of seconds you could hear the unmistakeable sound of the heartbeat! Really fast, and really loud! It was an amazing sound and I admit, I was nearly welling up. An unforgettable moment, even more so than the first scan! :cloud9: :happydance:

I'm so excited - just had to share ... had my 16w midwife appointment today, and she said they don't usually listen for the heartbeat until 24 weeks because people get worried if they can't find anything ... we spoke about it and I told her I was fine if she couldn't find anything, I understood it didn't mean anything bad. She put the doppler on my belly and literally within a couple of seconds you could hear the unmistakeable sound of the heartbeat! Really fast, and really loud! It was an amazing sound and I admit, I was nearly welling up. An unforgettable moment, even more so than the first scan! :cloud9: :happydance:

That is just fab hun, great isn't it I could listen to it all day. My midwife found it at 13 weeks I was quite shocked she even tried but I think she loves hearing it herself!!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->