Official August Mummies Club!!

i'm due aug 11th and hopefully not going to find out the sex if we can stay strong lol

hiya ladys i have my midwife appt today cnt wait but wnt it over with having blodds for downs.
19 days untill 20wk scan find out what we are having yay

Hi tmr, how exciting!!! do you have any feelings about the sex of the baby? what do you think is it gonna be?

Thanks Gabrielle...We are struggling now with finding another boy name :shrug: so the search goes on...

Has anyone else figured out their names yet?
I have figured out a boy name but I don't want anyone ahead of me to take them. :blush: But... the middle name is Connor.

hiya ladys i have my midwife appt today cnt wait but wnt it over with having blodds for downs.
19 days untill 20wk scan find out what we are having yay

Hi tmr, how exciting!!! do you have any feelings about the sex of the baby? what do you think is it gonna be?

hiya ckc i really think its a girl and only cn think of a girls name same thing happend with my son i just knew he was a boy b4 the scan.

well midwife went wee blood came out this time. but didnt get any blood results back really worred about it.
do u think if there was any thing wrong i would be told by now had them 5wks ago???????

gotta wait for a wk-2wk for downs results arrggg going mad lol

hi girls..........we r a big group now...thats so cool...:happydance:
i have my scan next week.......hope to find out my color :headspin:

have got my doppler 3-4 days ago and find out confirmed baby's hb today...........feeling relaxed..........i was very scared after orange-sox news....i will record my baby's hb tomorrow/after that and will post here so u girls can also confirm that its baby.......

hi girls..........we r a big group now...thats so cool...:happydance:
i have my scan next week.......hope to find out my color :headspin:

have got my doppler 3-4 days ago and find out confirmed baby's hb today...........feeling relaxed..........i was very scared after orange-sox news....i will record my baby's hb tomorrow/after that and will post here so u girls can also confirm that its baby.......
I finally got to hear my baby's heartbeat just yesterday after three ultrasounds. I love my little guy/gal! He/she was so cute, loves to move away from the ultrasound thingymajiggy and the doppler! Baby's got attitude. :happydance:

Waitingforbaby and tmr... I like both of your names... we are contemplating Gage maybe if it is a boy... and not really sure if it is a girl...

We really like Jacob and Andrew for boy names. I have popped a little today not noticeably even in a bathing suit but I have a tiny round firm lump. Does anyone know when the baby can start to hear things from the outside?

i think baby can start to hear things from the outside from 18-19wks

16days untill scan

We really like Jacob and Andrew for boy names. I have popped a little today not noticeably even in a bathing suit but I have a tiny round firm lump. Does anyone know when the baby can start to hear things from the outside?

Hello m_t_rose, the baby can start hearing noise from outside at 17 weeks. Especially loud noises will startle your baby. For example if you have a dog barking at home your baby will be born used to sleep through the barks or doorbell ringing. Isn't that amazing???

ULTRASOUND TOMORROW MORNING!!!

WE SHOULD FIND OUT IF WE'RE ON TEAM PINK OR BLUE!!!

FINGERS CROSSED THAT THE LITTLE ONE COOPERATES!!!

Other than that, I've been feeling lots of movement and kicking from the little one. My husband and mom were even able to feel him/her a few days ago, when (s)he was particularly active! That was out big AMAZING moment! Now we're just trying to get through the day, waiting to see our little one again! Only 19 hours to go!!!

Best of luck tomorrow Armanothony - I know what you mean about counting down the hours - although unfortunately we still ,have 3 more weeks to wait.

I think I kinda popped out over the the weekend too, still a bit flabby but much more rounded and more defined now.

God that is amazing that LO can hear from 17 weeks, I expected it to be a lot later. ha I will have to make sure I dont do much shouting at DH with my hormone tamtrums after that :rofl:

luck today Armanothony!

busy 2 months start here for finding out blue or pink yay!!!!!

Armanothony , good luck for your scan.....you will be the first august mummy with color...........wooohooooooooooooo.......
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi ladies!!!

I think I'm probably the last one to come over! I'm due 30th August (but will be induced before then) and will be on team yellow - we're not finding out. :happydance:

Ooooooh Amanthony, how exciting!! Can't wait to hear which team you're on :D :D
:happydance:

Still 2 and a bit weeks for me...

xx

ULTRASOUND TOMORROW MORNING!!!

WE SHOULD FIND OUT IF WE'RE ON TEAM PINK OR BLUE!!!

FINGERS CROSSED THAT THE LITTLE ONE COOPERATES!!!

Other than that, I've been feeling lots of movement and kicking from the little one. My husband and mom were even able to feel him/her a few days ago, when (s)he was particularly active! That was out big AMAZING moment! Now we're just trying to get through the day, waiting to see our little one again! Only 19 hours to go!!!

Hope it goes well today - how exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->