Official August Mummies Club!!

I'm in the same boat Shadow. I haven't felt anything I can definitely put down to being baby for about two weeks now. I've had a few weird tummy movements but I think they've mainly been down to wind rather than baby.

Congratulations on your blue bump Amanthony!! only 3 weeks till I find out now :happydance:

Congrats Amanthony... a little boy... they are a lot of fun.... :bike: :rofl:

Hellobaby... welcome to the group :)

My estimated due date is August 9th and hopefully in 2 weeks I'll know what I'm having.

hello iam new ! My due date is August the 8th with my first baby !! I dont find out the sex until march 31st when iam 21 weeks xxx

Awww this is so exciting ladies. Marvelous news on the first blue bump congratulations. WHo is next???

I get to find out in less then two weeks...at my 16week scan:) It's looking boy already but I'm hoping its a girl! Guess only time will tell!!

Congrats on the first blue bump!

I'm due AUG 8TH of this year, and we find out at our 23 week ultrasound what we are having so :) I cant wait!

Awwww congrats! so the first is Blue!

Very exciting ladies! I can't wait to start feeling movement now.... so impatient - I bet baby will keep me waiting ages for it too! :lol:

Hi all.. Can I join in your AUGUST MUMMIES CLUB too please?

I am 17 weeks+2days and due August 10th ish apparently. Been to one private scan.. and got first NHS scan next wednesday 11th March. DIdnt know I was pregnant until I was 14/15 weeks!!

Dunno what I am having yet- the private scan couldnt tell.. I would like to find out but OH doesnt. Unsure what to do really.

Having lots of flutters and baby movements :thumbup:
and got bloods on friday :shrug: I HATE NEEDLES!!!!:cry:

hi girls and welcome to the newbies
congrats on team blue cant wait to find out but wont be till 2nd April so far away.
well ladies got my 16 week midwife tomorrow and im so scared she not gonna be able to find hb think im going cazy xxx

Hey Cleckner you forgot to add me to your list !!!:shrug:
I was hiding on page 32!

My due date is August 22nd, would love to see my name on the list as part of the August mummy's club!

Hey Cleckner you forgot to add me to your list !!!:shrug:
I was hiding on page 32!

My due date is August 22nd, would love to see my name on the list as part of the August mummy's club!

Tillymum - we are due the same day!! :hug:

Thanks for all of the support and congratulations! We are SO excited for our little boy!!! And I can't wait to find out what you all are going to have! I wonder if we'll have more boys or girls in August???

We are still up in the air on names. We've got a bunch we keep talking about, but haven't found one yet that we just say "THIS IS IT!!!" Good thing we still have 21.5 weeks to figure it out!!!

Also, just wanted to share this in case you were interested. My mom took some video of our scan on Monday. If you want to see, go to:

https://www.myspace.com/mandarene777

And click on the "Videos" tab underneath my profile pic (near the top left of the page). It's just a few minutes and it's not perfect quality, but it's really cool to see!

welcome to the newbies

well baby was very on the go all day yesterday and i dnt think it likes my blader much as it kept kicking it oh has been feeling it more and more.

scan in 12 days still think its a girl as every time i think of baby things its all girls things (may be wish full thinking) but iam carrying all frunt and high with son it was al back untill 30+wks then i just went bigger and igger untill i poped and he was 9lbs 3 omg this 1 better be a small 1 lol

take care
stacy

Hello can i join this group im due on the 24th August and i have my 20 well 19 week scan on the 2nd April. Im not finding out what im having but i had to go for a scan on tuesday and i think im having a little girl cudnt see no willy im 15 weeks and 4 days iv started buy little things i cant wait now its become more real in the last couple of weeks he he

Hello can i join this group im due on the 24th August and i have my 20 well 19 week scan on the 2nd April. Im not finding out what im having but i had to go for a scan on tuesday and i think im having a little girl cudnt see no willy im 15 weeks and 4 days iv started buy little things i cant wait now its become more real in the last couple of weeks he he

Hi Im also due 24th Aug (with the scan dates...my dates 19th) I have my 19wk scan on the 31st March... so excited to find out. Congrats on the pregnancy.

Hi all.. Can I join in your AUGUST MUMMIES CLUB too please?

I am 17 weeks+2days and due August 10th ish apparently. Been to one private scan.. and got first NHS scan next wednesday 11th March. DIdnt know I was pregnant until I was 14/15 weeks!!

welcome to august club Tsia.........its a big surprise for me that you got to know after 14w.........but its so cool that you were away from stress in 1st tri

anyway congrats :happydance::happydance:

welcome all newbies :happydance:

I think I will be the next one :happydance: who have possibility to find color.............have my scan on monday.........i want to know, i really hope that i can find out what we r having :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->