Official August Mummies Club!!

*Updated*

Okay I am back from my visit so I finally have internet access again! I can't wait to see what team your on amanthony!!

So today I decided to have some fun and took my last digi pregnancy test that I had laying in my cabinet. Guess what?! I'M PREGNANT!! hahahah.:rofl::rofl: I'll have to show DH when he gets home. He is going to think I'm crazy.

hey august mummy's! we are due August 11th :D :D :D and we find out tomorrow at 6pm if our bump is team pink or team blue! (we are having an early gender scan at babybond - our 20 week scan is march 23rd! we cant wait!! :D xxxxxx

Amanthony, good luck for today! let us know ok, can't wait to know too :)

Ooh, exciting! We're finding out at a private scan this weekend (if bubs is cooperative) although we're pretty sure we're Team Blue - but who knows, we could get our little Elinor after all to pay me back for telling everyone it was a boy.

I wanna know my bubs gender :hissy: all you lovely ladies get to know so soon, we have to wait till 6th April. Good luck to you all, V jealous!

I want to know, too! March 31st is ages away - 4 weeks...

Saw the midwife today for my 16 week appointment. Good news I think, she said that she is going to be the regular midwife at my surgery so I'll see her every time I go. I said I was very anxious so we listened to baby first - beating away fine!!!

And then she said that since I'm anxious I should feel free to call the surgery any Monday and come and see her and she'll listen in again. AND my next appointment should have been after the scan (in 5 weeks) but she said I can come in 2 weeks instead. I'm really relieved to feel that someone is taking my fears so seriously, even though my fears are groundless.

So me and my mum, who's down visiting this week, went to Mothercare World for a look round. Good god that shop is - full of stuff. I found a nice foldable baby support thing that goes in the bath (we don't have room for a normal baby bath). Didn't buy it but made mental notes. :)

hiya ladys my scan is in 2wks today cnt wait it seems like it is so far away. makeing good with bubs room just need to know the cloure now. oh felt bubs kicking about last night

good luck with all the scans hope babys open wide lol

How fantastic that you felt movement!!!

I can't wait to feel bubs move :) . I have a midwife appointment this afternoon so I really hope I get to hear the heartbeat!!

Just checking on all you lovely ladies. Looks like all is well in the August club! Amussing most of us are starting to get bigger and bigger and having lots more energy! I know i do but of course on modiifed bedrest so cant do anything!....

I have an ob appt on monday and then my scan is in two weeks!:) I'll be 16weeks so they should be able to tell me boy or girl! YAY.

All of you with upcoming scans good luck and hope you all get what you want.....of course a healthy baby!:)

WELCOME Kayabee......I was wondering where you were...i knew we were super close!:)

xx, Live, Laugh, Love

Hey sweetheart - yep, I've just come over from 1st tri a couple of days ago. I hope you are doing OK despite the bedrest?

Starting to feel better and starting to grow - all good. I went to the midwife today and got to hear the heartbeat again - amazing!! :) I could listen to that sound all day!! :)

Glad all is well!:) I didn't realize were due the same day! How awesome. I never make it past 34 weeks but hopefully you will!:) Team yellow eh? How exciting!

IT'S A BOY!!!

We're so excited!!!

The little guy has been kicking like crazy for the last week and a half or so. About a week ago he got so active after dinner that my husband and mom were able to feel him kicking too! That was a really amazing moment...

Congrats Amanthony I'm delighted for you that the scan went well and you got to find out your having a lovely little boy :hug:

Hello Mommies I am a newbie to BnB lots of great stuff here. Back to business I am due Aug 19 and we are going to wait until then to find out the gender. Congrats and good luck to you all.

Congrats Amanthony on:blue:

13 more days untill we find out cnt wait

congrats Amanthony on blue bump.............:happydance::happydance:

I was waiting for your reply yesterday........congrats again

IT'S A BOY!!!

We're so excited!!!

The little guy has been kicking like crazy for the last week and a half or so. About a week ago he got so active after dinner that my husband and mom were able to feel him kicking too! That was a really amazing moment...

How exciting amanthony!!!! congratulation!!!!!!!! A cute little boy!

Any names in mind yet?

That's fab Amanthony - bet you can't take the smile of your faces!

Woohooo!!!! Our first blue bump!!
Congratulations, Amanthony :D :happydance: :happydance:
Any name ideas yet then??
My turn in 2 weeks!! We can't WAIT!!! Hehehe

On another note, my movements and flutterings have quieted down a lot lately :( I hope we just have a lazy little thing in there. I wish he'd kick nice and hard to remind me he is in there! Soon, maybe... OH is desperate to feel a kick, but nothing yet... :(

:hug: to all :D
And WELCOME to HelloBaby!! Is this your first? Are you excited?? You'll love it here, so much friendly help and advice, it is addictive too!!

Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"