Official August Mummies Club!!

Also, just wanted to share this in case you were interested. My mom took some video of our scan on Monday. If you want to see, go to:

https://www.myspace.com/mandarene777

And click on the "Videos" tab underneath my profile pic (near the top left of the page). It's just a few minutes and it's not perfect quality, but it's really cool to see!

Your video is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing. :hugs:

This might sound a bit dumb but is team Yellow when your not finding out??

Thanks lol im having a dumb day well everyday is like that with me Id be in the yellow team then because im not finding out no matter how tempted i am

Hey Cleckner you forgot to add me to your list !!!:shrug:
I was hiding on page 32!

My due date is August 22nd, would love to see my name on the list as part of the August mummy's club!

Sorry hun! I got ya added now!! :hugs: My internet has been very limited so I've tried to get the list in as fast as possible but it's hard to keep up. I must of overlooked you. Sorry again!

Can you add me too please? I am due on the 7th August

Thanks xx

Well girls, there are only two days without anyone due on them! One is the 1st and the other is the 28th which also happens to be DH and my 5 year wedding anniversary!

So I haven't felt any stronger movements lately. I'm still in the 17th week though so I"m hoping that changes soon. We still listen to the baby when we can and every time the little swimmer kicks me and swims to a different position. He/she is harder to catch by the day!!

Can you add me to the list PLEASE..... (I did post on page 23) but assume you missed it

I'm due 18th August.

Thanks

hi girls had midewife check today all was good .said im growing nicely . i heard babys hb 4 1st time so happy. now i only have to wait 4 weeks 4 scan arhhh
hope all is well xx

That's great, leo! I also only have to wait 4 weeks for my scan :) Sometimes that seems like no time at all, and sometimes it feels like forever!

I'm still kind of nervous about the fact that I don't have an ultrasound scheduled to see the gender! And I saw my OB just the other day for a possible UTI, and I completely forgot to ask when it would be done/scheduled. :cry:

I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that since I'll be in my 18th week at my next appointment (March 27th) with her, either she'll be able to see it then or she'll be able to schedule me then for the 20th week.

Anyone else not had it scheduled yet?! Am I just being stupid? Grr. :hissy:

I have 2 more weeks until i have to go for my gender scan but I have to go in for a quick sono tomorrow to monitor my cervix since I got the cerclage put in, I have my fingers crossed that I have a nice technician that will peak and tell me what we are having.

Hi Girls.....i think i m feeling baby's movements since 3-4 days.............just wanna do u feel it quite down......near your panty line or even little more down.............is it possible ??
is it baby or something else ??

Can you add me to the list PLEASE..... (I did post on page 23) but assume you missed it

I'm due 18th August.

Thanks

My pages don't go up to 23 as I have my post count set differently so I only have 11 pages on this thread.

Other than that, girls if I forget you, I'm sorry but it isn't as easy as it seems to keep up with it all when there are so many of us here. Just let me know like these girls have and I will get you on the list! :hugs: It's very easy to overlook names when I am also trying to read posts at the same time.

You're doing a grand job Cleckner!

I've been having an optimistic week this week and it's been great. I felt my first proper kick last night. I've felt flutterings before but this was a definite kick.

It all seems to be becoming more real now doesn't it?

I keep debating whether or not I should pay for an early ultrasound to find out the gender. On one hand, I can't wait. But on another, the suspense gives me something to look forward to. I think once I know, I might go overboard on the shopping for baby. :rofl: I've already been sneaking small baby toys into the cart when DH isn't looking. :blush::rofl:

I think once I know, I might go overboard on the shopping for baby. :rofl: I've already been sneaking small baby toys into the cart when DH isn't looking. :blush::rofl:

I don't think knowing the sex or not knowing the sex will prevent this. I've been buying little things a lot lately ... there is going to be nothing left to buy after I'm 6 months!! :rofl:

I think once I know, I might go overboard on the shopping for baby. :rofl: I've already been sneaking small baby toys into the cart when DH isn't looking. :blush::rofl:

I don't think knowing the sex or not knowing the sex will prevent this. I've been buying little things a lot lately ... there is going to be nothing left to buy after I'm 6 months!! :rofl:

Yeah your probably right! I've been collecting baby stuff since before we even started trying just because I know how expensive it can all be and I wanted a good head start. Unfortunately after losing the first baby in August and having to look at that baby stuff sit around, I stashed it all away and have been having a hard time getting it all out for fear that something will happen again. But I think knowing if it is a boy or a girl might make it WAY more real to me. And than I will probably want to decorate a nursery already because I can't contain myself. :rofl: The only big items I need is a glider/rocking chair and a crib. Everything else is already stashed away. :blush: I have problems stopping my enthusiasm when in a baby store.

hi all:hugs: im due on the 27th of august, going for a private gender scan on the 14th of march so will update.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->