Official August Mummies Club!!

Hello all

Had my 20 week scan date........

Monday 16th March @ 9am.........will I still have to drink lots, its says I have to in my appointment letter?????

Lynn xx

Hi Girls.....i think i m feeling baby's movements since 3-4 days.............just wanna do u feel it quite down......near your panty line or even little more down.............is it possible ??
is it baby or something else ??

Zoya... I bet you are feeling the baby... I have been feeling it in all different places:happydance:... like I am being flicked from the inside... I only notice it when I am really pretty still... a nice feeling isn't it:cloud9:?

Hello all

Had my 20 week scan date........

Monday 16th March @ 9am.........will I still have to drink lots, its says I have to in my appointment letter?????

Lynn xx

Pudding Queen my scan letter said to drink 8/9 glass for women who are not pregnant and 4/5 glasses for pregnant women. Hope this helps.

Girls I think I'm feeling movement today and yesterday - but it feels
about half way from my belly button to my pubic bone, but yet on the doppler the heartbeat is still right down by my pubic bone, so it dont know if I'm imagining it. It feels like my phone is in my pocket and is vibrating as yesterday I kept looking for my phone in my coat pocket and then realised it wasn't there at all, has it felt like this for anyone else??

I had my scan today so they can check my cervix and the sonograph tech told us that we are having a BOY!

Girls I think I'm feeling movement today and yesterday - but it feels
about half way from my belly button to my pubic bone, but yet on the doppler the heartbeat is still right down by my pubic bone, so it dont know if I'm imagining it. It feels like my phone is in my pocket and is vibrating as yesterday I kept looking for my phone in my coat pocket and then realised it wasn't there at all, has it felt like this for anyone else??

Thats what it feels like to me too. It's more like a vibration rather than thuds or pokes

I had my scan today so they can check my cervix and the sonograph tech told us that we are having a BOY!

Congrat for having a boy :) I can't wait for my scan too :) hoping it will be a boy again .

Hi Girls.....i think i m feeling baby's movements since 3-4 days.............just wanna do u feel it quite down......near your panty line or even little more down.............is it possible ??

yes feeling bubs will be very low down

congrats on the boy

i woke up last night for the l as u do and it felt like bubs was trying to push its way out of my tummy very strang feeling then it did a hell of a kick and moved

10days untill scan yay

Zoya... I bet you are feeling the baby... I have been feeling it in all different places:happydance:... like I am being flicked from the inside... I only notice it when I am really pretty still... a nice feeling isn't it:cloud9:?

Yes its amazing and i am also sure its baby as now i feel it quite often..............mostly when i m lying on sofa with my laptop and i m quite still except my fingers on laptop and my eyes..............then i feel it.......its a g8 experience.......thanks a lot for your feedback..:happydance:
i m super exited.........have my scan on monday......:wohoo:

I've been feeling it for weeks now and it's my first!! I have a posterior placenta which means I feel it earlier. Today and last night it's been so strong what I have been feeling is unmistakably baby!! I'm so lucky and pleased. It's strong for 11cm long (boy i reckon)!!!!!! I love it to bits already.......:hugs:

Good luck Zoya for MOnday, super exciting.......

Good luck Zoya for MOnday, super exciting.......

Thanks a lot Pippin........i m nervous and exited........just hope everything goes well..........
wanted to tell u since a long time that i like your avatar very much :happydance:

Good luck to all of you with scans this week - and congrats to those who've felt kicking!!!

(I've got nearly 3 weeks till my scan and haven't felt anything yet - waah!)

Hi Zoya, I wish you the best for your scan, let us know how it goes! are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Where in Switzerland do you live?

Hugs
ckc

hello ladies I have just ventured into the pregnancy threads really and now I am in 2nd tri already!! Hope u dont mind if I join u....spk to alot of u anyway but thought I would sneak in on this thread!! I am due on 28th August and see that I am the only one :D

Hi Pippin - yay :yipee: for feelin ur bubs sooo much :cry:

I have been feeling the little flutter movements too.. then yesterday I didnt feel anything all day or night.. and today was a bit worried so got doppler out and there was the heartbeat-- thudding away loud as ever!
And funny noises in there too when I was dead still.. like the swish of fluid as it was moving? but I couldnt feel that.. just heard it.

I have my first NHS scan on wednesday.. not sure what they will do (went for private scan 1 week ago told me I was 16 weeks)

Had bloods yesterday.. gotta go back for my triple test bloods.. the first I think was just blood groups.. and things like HIV etc.. :shrug:

Congrats to all the ladies who are feeling movement and know what team they're on! And welcome to the newcomers!

I still haven't felt any movement, trying not to fret as it's my first baby and all. Also, I heard the heartbeat on Monday... but I do still have this weird sense of doom...

I need to get a doppler! even if it's only rented for a month, see how I go.

Had a weird thing at work today - one of my colleagues who I only see on Saturdays, and haven't for the last few weeks at all, came over to ask me a favour and we got on to talking about the job cuts where we work (we're both freelance). She said 'well, they won't have to worry about me for a while' and I asked why and she pointed to her belly!

I ushered her to somewhere private (we were with another colleague) and told her ME TOO! I asked how far along she is - 17 weeks - ME TOO! Then I asked her EDD... August 11 - well, good god, ME TOO!!!

And then it turns out she lives very near to me and gave birth to her first child in the hospital I'm going to. But she won't go back there again and didn't with her second - eeek. Not that it was a bad experience but not a great one, with the hospital being very busy.

So strange! Looking at her I thought she was further along than me because she looks quite pregnant, whereas I can hide my bump easily under a loose top. She hasn't told anyone at work either, but will be soon because of her size. Me, I'm hoping I won't have to till 25 weeks...

:)

Jai_Jai good to see you in here. You have been quiet haven't you and I can't believe we are both here already. Little one is fluttering away again down there while I type so weird :rofl:

Zoya the picture is stolen from google :blush: but I find it adorable so nicked it for my picture!

its a bit strang the bubs moving at the min coz it will be moving all the time for 2-3 days then there will be nothing for a few days then back moving none stop agane. i was lay on the setee befor and s/he was moving looked at my bump and could see bubs moving very strang can reamber 1st seeing my son moving about but i was 20+wks.
hello to the newbeys
well its my b'day tomoz cant wait love pressys lol

take care stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back