Official August Mummies Club!!

Hi Zoya, I wish you the best for your scan, let us know how it goes! are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Where in Switzerland do you live?

Hugs
ckc

thanks a lot ckc, I m dying to know what we r having.........lets see if our little one support us or not.....i will surely update you all as soon as i m back.............my scan is around 12:30 on monday.....so probably i will be back till 14:00...

I live in Zurich.

Thanks everyone for your wishes...

Zoya the picture is stolen from google :blush: but I find it adorable so nicked it for my picture!

ok......but its so cute.....everytime i see it i have to smile.....

tmr1234 happy birthday for tomo!!

mary jo - wat an amzing story now u have someone close by to share it all with its so strange u have the same edd - small world!!!

Pippin - yeh I know :blush: I have a new job and with studying I am doing like 50hrs a wk :( do its all a bit mad atm!!! how are things with you and your bub? mine us starting to move now i got a doppler today :D we heard hb its sooo amazing!!! when is ur 20wk scan? :hugs:

20 week scan is the 6th April. I can't wait so excited. Thinking boy all the way but would be happy with either. When is yours? I forgot I was put forward so we're not due the same time now!!

I bought a doppler at 11 weeks too and I'm so glad I did. If I feel a little worried I just have a 20 sec listen and I'm on :cloud9: again. Worth every penny. Trying not to over use it though :blush:

Don't work to hard, remember you need your rest too :hugs: Although I have OFSTED on Wednesday so I'll be busy next week at school!!!

hey girls.............how to check list of august mummies...if you r in or not ?:roll:

We have a least one person on everyday... except Aug 1... it is going to be so fun when we all start having these little people.... so much fun!!!!

Can I join the club please?:wave:

I am due on the 31st.

Thanks

Hope evrybody had a nice weekend!

Zoya!

I've been away all weekend and just caught up with this thread.

So exciting that you are feeling the little one move.

Good luck for the scan tomorrow, I hope your little one isn't crossing their legs!!

Jo

Hey guys! Glad you are all well - Jai_Jai it's nice to see you in here!

Congrats to everyone feeling movement .... I'm so jealous and so impatient, I can't wait to feel LO move!! :) I know my placenta is posterior so I keep expecting to feel something early ... just that I'm still waay too early! :roll:

I picked up some socks today.... and then put them back before paying for them!! I don't know why - I suddenly got the feeling I would jinx things if I bought anything for the LO! So weird after looking forward to being able to start choosing things for ages.

awww it will be sooo exciting i cant wait to say hello to my LO i am too excited about it :dance:

Good luck Zoya with ur scan!!!

Pippin = eurgh OFSTED booo!!! I know I was put back as well so we are much further apart oooh well, yeh doppler awesome i love it :D I have started to feel a lil movement too just like a butterfly thing.....cant wait for a full on kick though :wohoo:

awww hey kayheebee!!!!! How r u?? all good I hope!! See ur pic/avatar - its beautiful :hugs: was that private?? xx

Kicks are coming soon, believe me! My husband was feeling for the little guy last night and was shocked at how his movements have gone from little butterfly sensations to full-on kicks! If only he'd felt what his son was doing when we were listening to a band cover a Jimi Hendrix song! Now those were kicks! He was rocking out in there!!!

good luck for the scan hope bubs opens up.

i got woke up with kicks last night i dnt mind being woke up like that (she says now)
had a very good b'day went out for ameal and was going to go pics but couldnt say awake so went ome and culd up with oh and ds got lots of chocs and fresh cream jam donut things yum. all that weight i havnt put on i will now lol.

8 days untill scan cnt wait

take care
stacy

Welcome to the club grumpymoo....

Thanks a lot everyone for your wishes..........just few hours....and then i will meet my :baby: :happydance::happydance:

I m a bit nervous but very exited.........i have thought that my 5w wait will never end but its here :yipee:.........it has finally come :yipee:

will update u soon...

Hey ladies!!! Long time no chat!
I've been away in Spain for a week, just got back this weekend and life is madness! We've moved house, so we're busy settling in and getting everything lovely. Also we're going to France for a few days on Wednesday this week, and when we get back there are two exciting things to look forward to: 20 week scan is on Wednesday 18th!!! So excited!!!
AND... Today we went to the RSPCA, and we're gonna be adopting a LOVELY dog called Ben next week!!! :cloud9:
Also, while we were in Spain I joined the kicking club: Got our first tiny little kick (much more obvious than the little wriggles I had been feeling). Got home and used the doppler, and bubs seems to be doing very well in there!

It's great to catch up on here and read all of your news... Zoya, I hope the next scan shows you a bit more and we can find out your colour! congrats to everyone who has started feeling kicks/movements! Pips, your time will come soon I'm sure :D

:hug:

An overly-excited Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"