Official August Mummies Club!!

It's good to see you again Shadow! I finally got back and than you leave. And now I leave again Thursday for Florida this time. :dohh: Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Girls I think I'm feeling movement today and yesterday - but it feels
about half way from my belly button to my pubic bone, but yet on the doppler the heartbeat is still right down by my pubic bone, so it dont know if I'm imagining it. It feels like my phone is in my pocket and is vibrating as yesterday I kept looking for my phone in my coat pocket and then realised it wasn't there at all, has it felt like this for anyone else??

Thats what it feels like to me too. It's more like a vibration rather than thuds or pokes

Thanks Spidey - Oh I'm excited now as it means I'm probably not imagining things :happydance:

hey Shadowrat welcome back...........and thanks a lot.....i was really exited before my scan to find out the sex but after scan i m so much in love with my :baby: that i m not really feeling sad for not finding our sex.............really very happy......:yipee:.......and thankfully not a long wait this time............just 3w...........but i m again in queue :dohh:........

good luck for your scan and other girls as well .........:happydance::happydance:

tmr1234 - Happy Birthday for yesterday.

Zoya - Delighted your scan went well and hopefully you will see what you are having in 3 weeks.

Shadow Rat - Congrats on the doggie - God you are brave a new doggie and baby all in the one year.

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all those getting kicks - I can't wait to feel kicks have a few flutters for the last few days so I'm delighted.

Well girls I have joined ye with the spots ye were talkin about weeks ago - Did they stay or only last for a few days?? cause they are driving me mad.

Hey Shadow good to have you back hon, how's the ligament pains?? Any better? Can't wait to have a proper kick, flutters getting stronger by the day (although think he sleeps 2/3rds of the day :rofl: just like his mum)

And Zoya sorry bubs wasn't playing ball today. They like to keep us on our toes don't they! When is the next time? Four weeks today for us :yipee:

Hi guys this is my first post... I am due on the 12th of August, 1st baby and very excited. I go for my 20 week scan on the 25th of march and will hopefully try and find out the sex then if we can. xxxxx

Hey Louise, welcome to the gang :D Congrats with first baby, this is my first too (and lots of others on here...) Looking forward to getting to know you hun :)

Thanks girlies for the welcome back!! I feel so loved hehe...
Yes jelr, we're brave I guess, we've been waiting for so long for both, and we feel like our situation is just right now to be able to cope with both in one year! We'll have a good 4/5 months to settle doggie in before baby time! Ben is just gorgeous, he's very smart and sweet so we're really looking forward to having him :)

Zoya, you'll have to get behind me in the gender queue now, we're hoping to be able to find out next Wednesday!

Pips, thanks for your thoughts honey :) the lugament pain is on and off now, but if I don't over do it (like trying to walk too much when I should let OH push the wheelchair instead!) then I can manage it it seems. I'm certain it is linked to me pulling/straining too much, so I'm not too concerned that it might be something nasty now. I did have a bit of a panic though, you girlies really helped, thanks :)

Cleck: It's good to be back! :) You're doing a kick ass job on keeping that list up to date, with our ever-increasing "little" gang bursting at the seams!!

All the best to all of you lovelies!

Shadow (and squirming bump, apparently! No kicks tonight, though...) xx

I was just thinking. Do any of you girls have myspace?? I am just now announcing on my page about my pregnancy and such and I was just thinking that it'd be nice to have a bunch of us as friends so we can keep up with eachother over time!

Naw Cleckner, I don't have Myspace, but I have Facebook. I think Facebook is a bit bigger over here in the UK than myspace now... We could always do both of course! Anyone else got Facebook? I could start a group for BnB August Mummies on there if anyone would be interested! (It'd be so cool to see photos of each other!)

S xx

Welcome back shadowrat... glad you are feeling better about the pains... and glad they aren't as bad... busy times with getting a new dog but it will hopefully make your pregnancy go by quicker.

Cleckner... I have myspace and facebook it would be fun to get to know more about each other... I am up for it....

Welcome to all the new comers.... this group is great....

Zoya.... just keeps you more excited about the next time... the anticipation keeps building... it is just nice to see a healthy, happy baby in there isn't it... love ultra sounds!!!!

Time is flying by for me... I can hardly believe I am 18 weeks already.. almost half way :happydance:

Naw Cleckner, I don't have Myspace, but I have Facebook. I think Facebook is a bit bigger over here in the UK than myspace now... We could always do both of course! Anyone else got Facebook? I could start a group for BnB August Mummies on there if anyone would be interested! (It'd be so cool to see photos of each other!)

S xx

I have Facebook! I'll send you a PM with the details :)

Shadow Rat - It sounds like you are more than up for the job of babs and doggie and you have just moved house too haven't you - I think you are great, well done.

Cleckner04 - I'm afraid it is bebo here in Ireland, so I dont have myspace or face book.

Smith87999 - your defo right about loving ultrasounds - I only said to my friend lately how much I would love to have an u/s machine here in the house - wouldn't it be great, althought I dont think I would leave the house for the whole pregnancy :rofl: - Only 2 more weeks till our next one :happydance:

On myspace I am: One Of The Mamas or www.myspace.com/smith87999

Jelr: as I wrote that about loving ultra sounds i was thinking the same thing about having one in the house.... but I would settle for a doppler... just feel like it is a bit late now....

Anyone who is interested in getting to know each other on face book... PM me and I will pass my info on...

glad the scan went well and bubs is doing good.

wellcome back Shadow Rat ur scan is the day after mine cnt wait

A.F.M
ive been having really bad pain in my upper leg like sort of my gron and really high up on the in side of my leg (if u know what i mean) i will have to ask the midwife about it if it carrys on didnt get it with my son even thow iam bigger and all out frunt with this 1 i was all back with him.

7days untill we find out if its pink or blue

take care stacy

3wks today till 20wk scan. Im counting the hours!! Lol.

My doppler arrived today!!!!! I'm sure I heard baby's heartbeat, it was a lot faster than mine (about 140bpm, I counted) and I heard the whooshing noise of the placenta/cord, slower - at one point I heard both the hb and the placenta and the sound was distinctively different. The fast beat couldn't be anything other than baby, could it?

We've started to call the little one "Brenda", no idea if it's a boy or girl but my fiance had been calling it by the name we probably will call baby if it's a boy and it was annoying me so I warned him he'd put me off the name if he carried on, so he came up with Brenda!

So anyway, baby seems to be ok! I kind of wish I'd got the doppler earlier but I'm glad I heard the hb at the hospital first or I would have been confused by the different noises.

Staceymy - my scan is 3 weeks today too! I'll be 21 weeks, it feels like ages away still...

hey Mary Jo....congrats on hearing baby's hb.............its amazing to hear it.......good luck for your scan

hey Pippin my next scan is in 3w time....on 30th march :happydance:

good luck girls for your scan :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"