Official August Mummies Club!!

Girls...AHHHHH I have to make a scan for next week...but i DONT want to go. I dont want to find out the sex anymore and i know if i go and she says....do you want to know? I'll say yes! haha! HELP!

If you really don't want to know then tell him before he starts the scan. Thats what I do with mine.

we just found out last week that we are on team pink!!! :D :D :D we are over the moon that we can start buying things for our princess, she just needs a name now! xxx

Ok ladies, I am just adding those who have PM'd me on Facebook, please anyone else feel free to pm me your facebook details and I'll add you: If we get lots of facebookers, I will start a group for us. Till then I will add you girlies as friends for now :)

Shadow x

Ok ladies, I am just adding those who have PM'd me on Facebook, please anyone else feel free to pm me your facebook details and I'll add you: If we get lots of facebookers, I will start a group for us. Till then I will add you girlies as friends for now :)

Shadow x

If you get enough people, I will re-enstate my old page up and join again. haha! Just let me know.

:D No probs Cleckner, will do!

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook any time, just go ahead: I'm the only Naomi Gilhespy on there so I'm easy to find!

Naomi Gilhespy - Plymouth UK network - photo is me in a pink top with OH in blue sweater :D

Shadow xx

we just found out last week that we are on team pink!!! :D :D :D we are over the moon that we can start buying things for our princess, she just needs a name now! xxx

Congrats Ashnbump!!! Have lots of fun buying goodies for your little girlie!!

S xx

Welcome back Shadow! And Cleckner - Florida? Not fair!!! All you globe trotters. LOL.

I don't have facebook or myspace or anything like that but if it gets exciting let me know and I'll join up! LOL!

LOL will do Ava, not many of us just yet though! Hopefully others will add me and we can all see each other's photos on there! What fun!

xx

gosh lots going on :D good luck everyone for their scans!!! mine is in 4 weeks and 2 days :D

Yeah Shadow Rat and Cleckner04 - Hope you guys both have great trips.

Smith87999 - I have a doppler but its not as exciting as seeing the picture - I got my doppler on ebay for roughly about €25 if you really want one I would get one, you still have 22 more weeks to listen.

Mary jo - Congrats on hearing the heartbeat, its brill aint it?
Good luck all of you with your scans.

Ashnbump - Congrats on the little girlie and enjoy the shopping.

Woo hoo just heard baba's heartbeat for the 1st time :happydance::happydance::happydance: both of us heard it wow how amazing!

DH got me a doppler for my birthday at the weekend and just tried it out now. Also my bump made an apperance this weekend so it made my birthday fantastic. I love my ickle bump!!

We should post bump pictures here to see how everyone is progressing. I haven't had the nerve to post up in the bump section yet. I have only taken a 14 week and 18 week picture so far. I plan on taking a new picture every four weeks. But no naked belly shots for me. These stretch marks are horrible already...:cry:

iv not took an pic of bump dnt think it would fit lol iv got lots and i mean lots of s/marks from my son hopfully wnt get any more.

congrats on the pink bump Ashnbump

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat tillymum and Mary jo best sound ever

good luck to any 1 that has scans coming up

6days untill mine yay geting closer now

stacy

hey ....Ashnbump...congrats on your little girl :happydance::happydance:

Okay girls. I know there are alot of you on here having scans in the next few weeks. I just want you to know that I will be on vacation until April starting on Thursday so I won't be here to update colors on the list quite yet. But I promise I will be back in no time to update everything. :happydance: I really wish I could be here to see what everyone's having but DH and I need one last vacation before I get too big and before baby comes. We try to take one major vacation a year so this is it for us! I can't even believe this is the last vacation of just the two of us! :cloud9: Good thing I'm already pregnant. :rofl:

Have a great time, Cleckner, and take it easy!! We will manage here until you get back :D

I had a nice strong kick this morning, ladies!! It was so lovely to feel :)
It's great fun "meeting" those of you who have added me on Facebook and nosing through your photos and stuff!!

Shadow x

Ashnbump congrats on a little girl... I don't think I'll know what to do if we have a girl... :o

Cleckner... have fun on vacations... time with just the husband is so nice and even more important once the baby comes... ENJOY IT :)

Shadowrat... I too have enjoyed looking through pictures on facebook and myspace... it is fun to see more of all of you....

Good luck to anyone with an up coming scan... mine is still about 2 weeks off...:(

I don't think I will be posting any bump pics yet as I am still in my reg clothes and hardly showing yet.. just appear to have eaten too much pie or drank too much beer....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->