Official August Mummies Club!!

I don't think I will be posting any bump pics yet as I am still in my reg clothes and hardly showing yet.. just appear to have eaten too much pie or drank too much beer....:rofl:

I don't really have any really bump either I am just starting to get that fat look to me

Guess I will be the first August mummy to post a bump in our thread....hehe I'll be back soon with one......keep in mind this is my 3rd baby and I just had a baby a year ago...hehe!:)

Here you go girls.......it's not pretty...but it's my BUMP!:cloud9:

And don't mind the stretch marks..they are from my first son and that was 3 years ago.....but I just had my second son last February and didnt get any with him...but of course the stretch marks need time to go back to normal size....when i'm not pregnant you can barely see them!:) So don't worry they aren't that bad to get! hehe....marks of all your hard work!

:hug::hugs:

Btw..this is today's pic.

Attachments

• Belly 16....1.jpg
    Belly 16....1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
  • belly 16....2.jpg
    belly 16....2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Belly.....3.jpg
    Belly.....3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
wow!!
nice bump gabrielle :happydance::happydance:
i will post mine soon

Love the bump Gabrielle!! I guess I will be brave than. Here's my progression so far.:blush:

Cleckner your too cute. Wasn't this your idea....hehe;) Your bump is growing nicely!:) Seems to be all baby!:) How lovely!

Cleckner your too cute. Wasn't this your idea....hehe;) Your bump is growing nicely!:) Seems to be all baby!:) How lovely!

Thanks! haha. Yeah it was my idea. But I feel kinda huge for so early on. It's my first baby and I've already outgrown one pair of maternity jeans. :dohh:

Awe cute. Its okay you'll lose the weight. I think you look very nice!:) Just wait till you have your second....you feel way more huge! and then the 3rd.....ahhhhhh lol. I'm wearing a size 4 in maternity jeans so far...

Awe cute. Its okay you'll lose the weight. I think you look very nice!:) Just wait till you have your second....you feel way more huge! and then the 3rd.....ahhhhhh lol. I'm wearing a size 4 in maternity jeans so far...

I always had this fantasy idea that I would love getting huge and pregnant. Which I somewhat do like it. But only when in maternity clothes. I just got some new dresses for this summer and I just think the bump is so cute in them. But if I try to fit into my old clothes I just end up wanting to cry. :rofl: I keep asking DH every time we go out 'does this make me look fat?'... Poor guy.

Awe.....yeah its fun and cute in maternity clothes..but usually dont look good in normal clothes.....I've just bought cute tops in bigger sizes and it seems to work out good. B/c sometimes maternity wear can be alil ugly to me...hehe

POintless telling you but :wohoo: Today was Ofsted day (school inspection) and although I have been feeling little one on and off as you know, he gave me a right old tugging about this morning just to remind me he was there and I feel in love all over again!!!! Aww best feeling ever!!!! :wohoo:

POintless telling you but :wohoo: Today was Ofsted day (school inspection) and although I have been feeling little one on and off as you know, he gave me a right old tugging about this morning just to remind me he was there and I feel in love all over again!!!! Aww best feeling ever!!!! :wohoo:

Aww!! :happydance: I always get so surprised when I feel baby move. Like he/she is trying to say 'dont forget Im in here!'

Awe Pippin.........of course you should share! wow thats awesome! This is your first baby and you can feel baby at 16weeks? WOW! This is my 3rd and although i felt baby around 13wks i havent felt much at all lately.

Awe.....yeah its fun and cute in maternity clothes..but usually dont look good in normal clothes.....I've just bought cute tops in bigger sizes and it seems to work out good. B/c sometimes maternity wear can be alil ugly to me...hehe

Yup! Some maternity clothes are definately gross. Old Navy online has been my place to shop so far for maternity wear. I'm all about the maxi dresses for the summer. :happydance:

I know I was so totally expecting to wait for a few more weeks. I know having a posterior placenta means you feel it earlier but I was so shocked. I was writing my lesson resources almost i tears, so great. Couldn't believe how strong it felt tugging away and he's doing it now and again now. AWWWW!! I LOVE BEING PREGGERS!!!! Flutters I expected but not little tugs this soon, EEEK!!!

I know I was so totally expecting to wait for a few more weeks. I know having a posterior placenta means you feel it earlier but I was so shocked. I was writing my lesson resources almost i tears, so great. Couldn't believe how strong it felt tugging away and he's doing it now and again now. AWWWW!! I LOVE BEING PREGGERS!!!! Flutters I expected but not little tugs this soon, EEEK!!!

This just made me get a huge grin. We sometimes complain about bad skin or stretch marks or morning sickness. But it's times like this that make it all worth it. :cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats on the heartbeat Tilly mum.

Cleckner04 and Gabrielle, your bumps look great, I think I just look fat instead of pregnant - I know what you meant Cleckner04 I always expected to love being big once it was for pregnancy but instead I just feel fat ha ha - Ah no hopefully when it all hardens up a bit more I wont have such a jelly belly :rofl: - There are no maternity clothes where I live, so I am going to take a trip to nearest city which is about an hour and a half away the weekend after next and see if they have any more selection - If not I think I will be buying some long tops or dresses and wearing them over leggings.

Aw pippin I'm delighted for you - I'm feeling the little flutters roll on the kicks eh - it sounds amazing :cloud9:

Aww can't wait to feel movement, I keep thinking I feel bubbles... but think it's just wind!

I know what you mean by feeling in love, I love my tiny bump so much I keep hugging it (awkward as that sounds!) when no one's looking. Plus everytime I go to the bathroom I pull up my top so that I can check it out from all angles and just stand there grinning! I asked DH this evening if I can walk around with a belly top on though given the fact that work don't know yet it might give the game away!:rofl:

I'm trying to post a pic of my mini bump but something is up with my sim card, I'll see what I can do!

Gabrielle.. .this is my 4th too and with all three of my boys I was definitely showing by 16 weeks... definitely in maternity clothes...

But not this time... I am just waiting for it to pop... maybe that means mine will be a girl this time??????

And gosh am I ever tired... I think I could nap all day and go to bed early!!:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->