Official August Mummies Club!!

hi there all :0)
found out today that im joining team......BLUE.......
xxx

Missbingo.....CONGRATS on team BLUE!

Thinking that's what I might be on for a 3rd and finally time....but they are lots of fun so thats okay!:)

Congrats Missbingo on the blue bump

went to my mum &dads yesterday and they did the ring thing where if it gose round its a girl back and forth boy it was going round big time it was right with my son so hopfully its right this time and its a girl 2more sleeps untill scan yay!

stacy

So happy this morning heard baby's heartbeat for the 2nd time :cloud9:, counted hb at approx 146 bpm which is good right! so happy also it's such a beautiful warm day today -and i'm off work all this week yippee!

Got a private scan booked for tomorrow to check my dates as I reckon my dating scan put me a week forward incorrectly, and just for reassurance really before we make it public knowledge, we've agreed not to find out the sex but i'm not 100% sure i won't crack and ask!

Good luck ladies with your up coming scans,
Gabrielle glad to hear you are feeling better after your scare and baby's doing fine.
congrats misbingo..on joining team blue

its great to see the first page getting some colour!!! hopefully soon it will look like a rainbow :)

its my turn soon.......cant wait to find out!!!! congrats to all of you who are team yellow, pink and blue!

Oooooh congrats Missbingohead!! Have you voted your blue bump into Zoya's poll thread yet? It'll be great once people start finding out and voting in there to see which way our majority goes!

My turn on Wednesday! And I know there are others this week too, good luck guys!!

Shadow xx

Where's the poll? I need to get in there on team blue!

Having lots of fun getting adorable little boy things and talking names. It feels like it's been forever since we found out, though it's really been just under two weeks!

The little guy is a BIGTIME kicker! The other night he was really being crazy. My husband put his hand on my belly and felt consistent movement for a good 3 minutes! He seems to have a LOT of energy--especially when he wants some food! He kicks at all times throughout the day, but when I'm hungry he really kicks. I love it!

Where's the poll? I need to get in there on team blue!

Having lots of fun getting adorable little boy things and talking names. It feels like it's been forever since we found out, though it's really been just under two weeks!

The little guy is a BIGTIME kicker! The other night he was really being crazy. My husband put his hand on my belly and felt consistent movement for a good 3 minutes! He seems to have a LOT of energy--especially when he wants some food! He kicks at all times throughout the day, but when I'm hungry he really kicks. I love it!

you can vote here
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/102707-august-mummies-bump-blue-pink.html

:hi: ladies, been away for the weekend with my Mum. How's everyone? Good I hope.

Ofsted went well and is now out the way for another three years :yipee:

Not much movement since last wednesday, just back to fluttering and not tugging although feeling a few odd bumps but could be muscle spasms. Anyone else felt like this??

Also small rant about maternity clothes, went to Oxford street today and found a few most horrid designs in next and Debenhams but NOTHING anywhere else let along above a size 18 (which I am :hissy:) Anyone else found clothes to be crappy??? I mean in Oxford street I thought they'd have the best range but they were horrible!!! Think I might open my own shop of maternity clothes........ rant over!

hi all i need to ask a question...i am almost 19 weeks now and have had bad pains down below, to the piont it hurts to walk, they go all round my back too, is anyone else gettin similar pains like this, think i mite go to the docs to get it checked as it sooooo painful ifi stand for too long xx

hi all i need to ask a question...i am almost 19 weeks now and have had bad pains down below, to the piont it hurts to walk, they go all round my back too, is anyone else gettin similar pains like this, think i mite go to the docs to get it checked as it sooooo painful ifi stand for too long xx

You need to get this checked honey - do go to your GP. Hopefully it won't be serious - but there may be things you can do to lessen the pain.

I bet it is round ligament pain... mine really hurts some days I can hardly walk...and other days it doesn't hurt at all....but get it checked out if you are worried...

I'm pretty sure I've been feeling baby kick the past week or two (even though this is my first pregnancy and I'm only in my 17th week now)! Oh my gosh, it's so exciting. It makes it worth all of the suffering, I think. I just got two kicks (what I think are kicks) within seconds of each other in the same spot. It feels more like a poking than a flick... like someone's got their finger inside me and they just poke at my tummy.

i have really bad round ligament pain in my upeer right leg really hurts when geting up and if iv been sat to long i have found if i strech it it helps loads.

Well ladys today is the day in 7 1/2 hrs i should know if bubs is :blue:or:pink: :happydance: cnt wait feels like this day would never come. now if she tells me she dnt know i am not leaving there lol i want to know :hissy:

i have really bad round ligament pain in my upeer right leg really hurts when geting up and if iv been sat to long i have found if i strech it it helps loads.

Well ladys today is the day in 7 1/2 hrs i should know if bubs is :blue:or:pink: :happydance: cnt wait feels like this day would never come. now if she tells me she dnt know i am not leaving there lol i want to know :hissy:

good luck for your scan tmr123.....can't wait to hear from you and get your color :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->