Official August Mummies Club!!

Pippin... love the true kicks... can't wait to feel one of those....

And Cleckner04 and Gabrielle love the bump pics... you definitley look preggers.. I am jealous... I just told someone today I was preggers and they asked me if I was nearing the end of the first trimester... ahhhh no... nearly 5 months... but you can't tell it....

Here we have a store called "Motherhood Maternity" . I know they are online too.. they usually have cute shirts... and lots of work clothes and aren't too pricey... Old Navy is good too.....

Pippin... love the true kicks... can't wait to feel one of those....

And Cleckner04 and Gabrielle love the bump pics... you definitley look preggers.. I am jealous... I just told someone today I was preggers and they asked me if I was nearing the end of the first trimester... ahhhh no... nearly 5 months... but you can't tell it....

Here we have a store called "Motherhood Maternity" . I know they are online too.. they usually have cute shirts... and lots of work clothes and aren't too pricey... Old Navy is good too.....

Smith87999 I know what you mean except with me it is just looks like weight - I work with adult education groups and told one of them today that I was pregnant and a couple of them said I was wondering that for the last week alright but I wasn't sure if you had just put on weight since you gave up the cigs. :rofl:

Smith....we have a shop called Mini Maternity...and it's really expensive..I wonder if thats almost the same as what you've got? I like old navy and i find some decent stuff at Target. I tend to wear maternity bottoms and just larger size tops. :)

jelr... that is funny :rolf: ... I know people are just thinking I am putting on weight too.... the real preggers bump will be nice....

Gabrielle... I always try to find the tops that I can wear after the baby too... to hide the fat role left behind when the baby makes their entrance... nice to hide that too... :)

been feeling los of kicks and seening them the last few days last night after i put my son to bed i lay on my bed for a bit and bubs was kicking me at the side of my belly button and i could really see it yay love it.
also got bloods back for downs and s/b and iam low risk

tacke care stacyxx

been feeling los of kicks and seening them the last few days last night after i put my son to bed i lay on my bed for a bit and bubs was kicking me at the side of my belly button and i could really see it yay love it.
also got bloods back for downs and s/b and iam low risk

tacke care stacyxx

thats so cool tmr1234.............i m still waiting for proper kick........only feeling movements...........

Looking good ladies!

That's fab Pippin, I love feeling LO move around.

Cleckner - have a fab holiday!

hi everyone, i am finally back online, my computer been down for a couple of weeks, but all fixed now :), hope u are all doing well, my bump is growing at an amamzing rate lol, and popping out of all my clothes, baby is very active and moves loads, its lovely now that i can feel it :) got my scan on the 30th so i am really excited about that, and hopefully i can find out what the sex is, then i can start shopping :D, hope to chat soon xxx

tmr... that is awesome.... I am still in the flutter stage...

Welcome back mumtobe....

Hello August mummies

We have got our 20 week scan next Monday.......hoping to find out the sex too......

So excited and so nervous, do I have to drink the same as my 12 week one......

Hugs

Lynn xx

Good luck Puddingqueen! They have told me to drink for the 20 week one ..... but at my private nuchal they told me a little fliuid would help but wasn't necessary - it was very clear!

Glad everyone is doing well - I'm loving seeing the bump pics! So cute! I have a bump at the bottom - but waiting for it to rise now so I look pregnant and not fat!! Have also started feeling baby in the last couple of days *I think* - the odd flutter, bubbles popping, faint tugs etc... How long was it before the movements were more regular and you knew it was definitley baby?

I saw my consultant obstetrician today as well as I'm high risk, and things were fine. I got to hear the heartbeat again, and basically he said that he will monitor me up to 37 weeks and then we will talk seriously about how we will handle the delivery, and make some decisions on when. :)

Awww thanks for all your lovely comments ladies. I was getting really sad today as I had no more tugging/thumping/bubbling but as soon as I logged on tonight he started up his little bubbly tugs and now I'm all happy again. Maybe he knew I was logging on. I know I may not feel it everyday (I have been warned) but I'm still going to look out for it every day. What a great way to pass the day!!!! Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow, hope you all have a nice weekend planned. xxx

am due august teh 6th :) not sure what bubs is yet, find out on the 19th of this month wooo! xx

Hey girls. Just went for an u/s as i was bleeding heavily...having to change two pads and some pain. Scan showed a cyst on my ovary size of goftball. And the bleeding is due to my total previa that i have...but also i've got a placental bleed again! it's never ending i swear!!!!!!!:( Told to be bedrest untill bleed heels. On good note.....baby is doing awesome!!!:) Yay.

Didn't have my usual u/s tech so this lady said she couldnt tell the sex..but i did get a pic of between the legs.....here you go....guess away!

Attachments

• New Baby...15wks 4days.jpg
    New Baby...15wks 4days.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 21
gabrielle i would say boy looks like it to me

kaygeebee the movements got more regular for me with in a wk at 171/2-181/2 wks it was justflutters but this wk its been kicks oh can feel and we can see

4days untill scan cnt wait

am due august teh 6th :) not sure what bubs is yet, find out on the 19th of this month wooo! xx

I m also due on 6th aug........:happydance::happydance:

Gabrielle.......glad that baby is doing well and you got to see your baby again...........sorry abt troubles you r having :hugs:

puddingqueen.....good luck for your scan can't wait to hear from you :yipee:

I definitely have a bump now and I love it - I do the same as tillymum and look at it everytime i am in the bathroom!!

My main problem is that we havent told anyone yet and dont plan to until after the 20wk scan in 3wks time. So I am struggling to hide the bump....am sure some people have noticed but they are being good and not asking!

Can't wait to wear clothes that show it off!

Haven't felt any movements yet, so am jealous of you that have. Hopefully it won't be long now.

BTW for those in UK who don't mind cheapy shops - Peacocks is good for maternity wear. I went to one that had a maternity collection (checked online which stores had stuff) and they had at least 20 different items (Marks and Spencer had like 4!!) and pretty reasonable too.

Congrats Tillmum on hearing the HB - my doppler has been a godsend for me. Definitely helped my anxiety!! And checkner have a lovely holiday. And Gabrielle glad baby is ok after the bleed.

i got my m cloths from Peacocks with my son but this time iv got em all from littlewoods

i seem to of lost weght my m jeans wear get a bit snug but yesterday they where falling down strang

3days untill scan

stacy

Hiya ladies!!!
Well, lots of lovely news from you all here, it's so great to think of all of us growing big bumps together and starting to feel movements and things!

Pips: Hope Ofsted was ok (I trained to be a teacher and I know just how it is at that time!!) and SO chuffed that you're getting flutters and tugs!
Pudding, can't wait to hear your news on Monday!!! Good luck :D
Cleck: Your bump is soooo lovely honey :) Made me feel loads better about mine too, as I thought I had a pretty pronounced bump for just half way through, but I think I'm similar to you right now! Maybe I will post a pic some time soon....
Gabrielle, take it easy hun, so glad to hear that little one is doing fine despite it all. Chill out and take care of yourself now :)
Everyone else: Good luck to those with scans this week, especially if you're finding out the gender!!

My scan is on Wednesday and we are so so excited to find out the gender. I am getting stronger, more regular flutters and I've had about 3 proper little kicks now over the past week or so, which is so so lovely to feel :D My little one seems to be most active in the mornings and the late evenings (9:00pm ish), but I don't feel something EVERY day. Got my doppler out again last night and had a good old listen, found the heartbeat which was about 155 (i counted!) and sounded really strong and healthy :D It was so great to listen for a little bit. Can't wait to see our bubs on the screen again next week!! Woohoo!!

:hug: all round ladies :D

Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"