Official August Mummies Club!!

hiya ladys just been for my scan and all is good and iam having a

boy

congrats tmr...........:happydance::happydance:
so happy for you..........:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:yay: for blue team bumps (secretly I think I'm in that one too) Congrats

CONGRATS TMR!
YAY FOR OUR LITTLE BOYS!!!

And Waiting4Baby--those sound like kicks to me! It's amazing, isn't it! :cloud9:

Congrats!!! TRM for your little boy!!!!:) (pretty sure i'm on team blue for a 3rd time, but still praying it might be a girl ...hehe)

Congrats to all those who know their team!

And yes Pippin - I am hating the availability of maternity clothes. I went to a HUGE marks and spencers the other day and they had a white or black t-shirt, black trousers and some combats and that was it. No colour. No choice.

I think maternity stuff is either expensive or limited! Am definitely tempted to do my own range!! I am not sure why the supermarkets don't have ranges or bigger ranges for those that do? Surely loads of mums and mums to be are shopping away at Tesco etc?

Rant over....lol

heya all sorry not posted in here in a while!!! so much going on but found out today we are on team pink :) xxxx

thanks ladys for the congrats feeling a bit down about it being a boy really wanted a girl this time but at lest it is all ok. feel really s**t for feeling down about it but really cnt shack this feeling i have a little boy already and he is brill and love him to bits but just really wanted a girl and oh seid no more after this 1 so even more down sorry rant over will be beter tomoz i hope.

hi tmr..............i can understand why you are feeling down..........you wanted to complete your family by having boy n girl..........its the same for me........i will have 2 kids and if i will have boy this time then i would really like to have girl next time...........

hope you will recover from this soon and will enjoy your 2nd boy.............wohoooooooooooooooooooo...congrats again

shadowrat.........good luck for your scan..............at what time is your scan ??
can't wait to know your color.....:yipee:

Congrats tmr and aries!!! One of each for our bump colour poll! (Have you both voted there yet?)

My turn today!!!! SO excited... Pips, I'm like you, have an incling that we're on team Blue, but you never know, we might get a real surprise today! We're happy whatever the sex, but it would be extra special if it was a boy cos my OH already has a girl (in my avatar with me <<<< ) and we'd both love a boy!

Zoya, thanks for the good luck :D Scan is at 1:50, we'll prolly be going shopping for one new baby outfit after the scan (pink or blue hehe) but as soon as I get home later today I will vote and let you all know in here!!!

Woohoo for scans!

Shadow xx

Ohh let us know how the scan goes!

My original due date was August 16th (my birthday -- funny how that worked out) but apparently they've pushed me up to August 9th.

Edit: Doctor is going by original ultrasound (the first one) which still puts me back to August 16th. I'm so confused!

Congrats TMR!!!

Cant wait to hear what your having shadowrat!

13 days till my scan.

Had my scan today, my due date got shifted to 13.august.

Hey ladies, had the scan today and it was TOTALLY awesome! Baby is growing absolutely perfectly, everything looked so amazing :D
I cried a little bit when she told us the gender, I was so so happy to hear that we're having a...

:blue: BOY!! :blue:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

His daddy is over the moon!!! We really hoped it was a boy, and have been getting "boy vibes" the whole way through! We even saw 4 magpies just 2 days ago, and just KNEW that was a good sign!!

:D

Shadow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"