Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey ladies, had the scan today and it was TOTALLY awesome! Baby is growing absolutely perfectly, everything looked so amazing :D
I cried a little bit when she told us the gender, I was so so happy to hear that we're having a...

:blue: BOY!! :blue:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

His daddy is over the moon!!! We really hoped it was a boy, and have been getting "boy vibes" the whole way through! We even saw 4 magpies just 2 days ago, and just KNEW that was a good sign!!

:D

Shadow xxx

so happy 4 u shadow i cant wait 4 mine only 14 days to go seems so far away. but its well worth the wait take care xxx

:D thanks girls!!! I can't stop smiling hehehe... We've started calling him by what is almost definitely gonna be his name now, but we're not telling others what it is yet hehe! We need SOMETHING to announce after the birth!!

xx

congrats tmr and shadow on your boys :D its soooo amazing!!!

I am on team yellow now, and have voted in the poll!! I was getting strong boy vibes for ages and now have some girl vibes so i dunno - maybe its secret twins :rofl:

Bubs movement is getting more prominent now :dance:

Boothh welcome... Cleckner who updates due dates is on vacation... she will update when she gets back in a few weeks..

Tmr... little boys are awesome as you know... and your two will be the best of friends... I have three boys and love it ... people always say... you must be preggo again because you want a girl... but really I am kinda hoping for another boy... they are sooo easy... (at least mine have been)... I know you will feel better about it.... you just have to get used to the idea... don't feel bad about being sad... it will all be wonderful... :hugs:

Shadow... like I said on facebook.... congrats for a healthy baby boy!!!! I can't wait till my ultrasound next tuesday... (but we aren't finding out what we are having) just can't wait to see the baby again... :happydance:

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

very happy for you..............congrats......:happydance::happydance:

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS SHADOW!!! :yipee:

Just what you wanted. xxxx

Congrats shadowrat!!:) Boys are lots of fun.

Aries....Sorry you are feeling down and upset about a boy. I've got two boys at home and this is our last baby (b/c doctors say no more medically for me) anyways..and we are PRAYING for a girl....but so far it's looking slight boy. Don't find out for another 3weeks b/c they couldnt tell me at 15wks...but i will too be down if it is another boy....dont worry men always say this is it.....and they end up with ONE more!:) Cheer up babe. I totally understand!

Congrat Shadow :) you must be very excited :)

I can't wait for mine next week!

hiya ladys it has sunk in that itsa boy at last and i love it :cloud9:
we have a name lucas not sure of a middle name yet.

lucas's room is now being paned blue and gunna have aniamls on border if i cn find 1 i like.
i have to have the glocos test at 28wks dreading it as have to wait around the hospital for 2hrs + and not eat arrgg how am i gunna cope :rofl:

shadown congrats on the bule bump :happydance:
miss_mo congrats on the bule bump :happydance:
wow all the boys i think it will be more :blue: :blue:than pink in August lol

tack care s:baby::baby::cloud9:

congrats miss_mo for baby boy................:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Hello im in a really good mood this morning just had my appointment with my mid wife this morning and everythings fine i heard the bumps heart beat god it was so fast im in such a good mood

hiya ladys it has sunk in that itsa boy at last and i love it :cloud9:
we have a name lucas not sure of a middle name yet.

lucas's room is now being paned blue and gunna have aniamls on border if i cn find 1 i like.
i have to have the glocos test at 28wks dreading it as have to wait around the hospital for 2hrs + and not eat arrgg how am i gunna cope :rofl:

shadown congrats on the bule bump :happydance:
miss_mo congrats on the bule bump :happydance:
wow all the boys i think it will be more :blue: :blue:than pink in August lol

tack care s:baby::baby::cloud9:

Oooooh tmr I love the name Lucas, very very nice :) we're thinking that our next boy (lol thinking ahead already I know!) may have Lucas as his middle name. My OH has written a book (hopefully soon to be published) and the main character is a boy called Lucas :D

Thanks for all your congrats ladies!! Feels so great to be able to call bump by his name and to begin to dream of our little boy joining us!

Also, we got our dog, Ben, today. He is absolutely gorgeous, really smart and so well behaved! We love him already :D

Shadow xx

awe.....well if we have a boy again......lucas is one of our top 2.......eeks! hopefully it will be a girl lol then i wont have to worry about that!:) Was going to name our last baby lucas and call him luke for short........but we have an owen wolters, and then it would be owen and luck wolters.....just like the owen and luke wilson....so we went with Gavin instead . haha

i dnt mind any 1 useing it it was going to be levi but oh didnt like it as much as lucas

Awe. Thanks!:) Still hoping its a girl.......b/c a boy name is hard to pick! I love adyen...and think it sounds cute with Owen and Gavin...but its SO common and Gavin is becoming popular now too...:( BLAH!

Missy~ Congrats on team blue! Seems to be alot of BLUES in here!!!! So whose got a girl...?

Boy Names...

My husband is completely decided on Charlton and at first I wasn't entirely sure about it but it is growing on me.

I have no clue though of a middle name that would go with it. The few ideas I've had so far have been:

Liam
Thomas
Benjamin
Bismarck
Ruan
Rory
Frederick

i m 20w today :cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_6226.jpg
    IMG_6226.jpg