Official August Mummies Club!!

ooohhh I forgot about this thread!

My date has changed to 28th August!

and hello!

Congrats Zoya!!! Half way there!! You look totally gorgeous too, nice one honey :D

:dance:
Shadow xx

Zoya you look lovely and great bump oh and I love your top!!!

I am 20 weeks and 4 days I have my 20 wk scan tomorrow at 12pm. Feeling nervous we are gonna find out what sex baby is.

thanks pippin and shadow..........:muaha:
congrats to you too shadow for your 20w.............

and what!!!

I saw baby's movement from outside(twice) this evening :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
i m so happy :cloud9:

now everyone in this club is near or over 20w so please post your bump pic..........:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 20 weeks and 4 days I have my 20 wk scan tomorrow at 12pm. Feeling nervous we are gonna find out what sex baby is.

good luck for your scan babyboo..............enjoy seeing your baby......:happydance:

good luck to find out the sex.........:muaha:

hello...had my 20 wk scan 2day...................and its a little princess.....i can now be changed to the gorgeous colour pink!!!!
as u can see from my sig.....im on cloud 9!!

Awe Finally a little girl! Congrats nutty! How exciting!!:) Very happy for you.

My god I was only away from this for a week and so much going on. We had Paddy's day here during the week, so it has been busy.

Congrats to all who have had their scans and especially the ones who found out their colour - I'm so happy for you all :happydance: :happydance:

I see we have a few newbies so Welcome.:hugs:

Zoya I'm lovin the bump, I'm still too chicken to put mine up :dohh:

Well girls we have our 18 week scan on Monday and 1st consultant appointment on Wed - I can't wait, we are staying on team yellow though.

Well the flutters that I was feeling on week 15 have gone, so I think it may have been gas and was starting to get worried, but I have what feels like little pops inside of me every now and again so think this may be it, I hope so anyways. Xx

congrats on the pink bump nuttymummy

my kicks feel like strong eye twiches. he was really kicking my all last night he stoped 1/2hr befor we went to bed i just got in bed and got confy and he wernt having any of it started moving and kicking untill i moved little bugger lol.

i think i over did it with painting yesterday i was in so much pain last night with a stick like pain down my bump and in my grone. must rember iam over 20wks preg now

Congrats nuttymummy for your little girl........:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS NUTTYMUMMY!!

So pleased for you and your little princess! :D

I also had a kicking night last night- Our little guy was wriggling away whenever I woke in the night, and this morning I was lying with my hand rested on my tummy and I felt the kicks and movement from the outside!! Zoya I see you've been having the same: Must be because we are due on the same date so we're at the exact same stage of development eh? :happydance:
I just love it!

AND I am really loving second trimester now :) My bump is a nice big round shape now, which I love to poke out and show off, and I have more energy again which is great (especially with a new collie who wants to play ALL THE TIME!! -Ben is settling in really well by the way :) )

Hope everyone else is feeling so positive and vibrant :D
Maybe soon I will follow Zoya's example and post up a bump pic... Just need a bit of courage!

Shadow xx

Congrats on finding out ladies... very exciting....

Jelr... it probably was baby.... but you can then go a week or more feeling nothing... then feel it for a few days... very unpredictable...
It is nice when they get big and the kicks are very obvious... then there is no doubt :)

Never ending.....Just got home from doctors. I have kidney stones, kidney infection and a bacterial infection.....:( I'm in so much pain, puking and now taking 3 different antibotics.:( ITs no fun...but talked her into letting me stay home. I had this all last pregnancy and I ended up getting stents put in so HOPEFULLY wont go that route.

Doctor said I"m more then half way done!!! .....B/c babies come early...that has freaked me out now!!!!

Baby is doing good so that is great!:)

Congrats Nuttymummy! we went for our 20 wk scan today and baby was keeps its legs closed so sonographer could not really tell, she says should thought it might be a girl but is not certain. Says she is only 65% sure. So I am going to stick to buying neutral colours. Baby is healthy and was well but I have a low lying placenta so going back for another scan at 36 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->