Official August Mummies Club!!

Glad all is well with everyone. Happy mothers day to you ladies....! Mothers day here in the US isnt untill May though. :(

Quick update on me...still in lots of pain with the stones, was in the er on friday night b/c i couldnt urinate on my own.....got sent home 5hours later, then went to clinic on sat morning was getting admitted t the hospital......refused to so am home now. I'm at home cathing my bladder everytime i feel full...b/c i'm unable to pee on my own!!! Talk about fun eh!:( So seeing urologist and ob tomorrow. Gotta get this straigthened out!

Still not feeling much movement...come on my placenta is posterior and this is my 3rd!!!1 :( I had a scan friday night and asked what baby was.......but cord was in the way so she couldnt tell me....:(:( I'm DYING TO KNOW

WEll Talk to you later ladies take care!:)

Hey girls

Happy mothers day to you all. :hug:

I know €1150 sounds huge compared to the UK prices on the website but unfortunately for anything decent over here in Ireland that is what you will pay. I have checked and checked. I first of all thought it would be much cheaper when I looked up the mamas and papas website as the exchange rate is so good, but unfortunately they have a euro price too and if you are buying with a euro credit or debit card they charge you their euro rate and not the one matching the exchange rate. I have also tried a few shops and they all get the same price even as retailers from mamas and papas, so it would have cost me the €1400 if I had of bought it direct from them.

Ireland is extremely expensive for most things and it is more noticable now that the exchange rate is so good in the UK, before we kept saying that the reason things were dearer over here is because the euro was much higher than the pound. My brother lives in London and he was home a few weeks ago and he couldn't believe the difference he noticed, he got very little euro for his pound and he had spent a fortune in the few days.

Normally it annoys me so much because I hate the way we are ripped off over here, but I think it is so cute I dont care at the moment and I got a bargain compared to what I should have paid for it and I did get all the trimmings included like the stand, the base for the car seat, rain covers for both the pram and car seat, insect net and a mattress so its not so bad - Aren't the all in ones so handy Shadow, I dont feel as bad now that I know you bought at 12 weeks.

I can't wait to feel the baby kicking from the outside and especially for DH as he will be amazed.

Thats great you moved up a box pippin I am 18 weeks on Tuesday so I'm delighted to hear I will be moving up too.

Sorry to hear some of you girls are getting some bump pain, hope it is not too bad and Gabrielle you poor thing - I'm so sorry you are feeling so unwell, you are really not having an easy time of it. I really hope it all gets sorted soon :hug:

Scan tomorrow girls so can't wait, I bet I wont sleep a wink tonight. :happydance:

Thank you Jeir! I hope so too.....I can't keep cathing myself...its getting quite painful!!:(

Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!:) How exciting. Hope all is well with baby.....and of course hopefully you find out what peanut is!!!!! ENJOY~

gabrielle :hugs: hope things start looking up 4 u soon chick.

i got a home well school made card from my son and some chocs and flowers for mouthers day. Lucas has been really still the last few day he has give my the odd kick but thats it must of tiderd him self out lol

29th for me!!! Seems ages away but I bet it will come along soooo fast xxx

Hello Everyone!!

I am sorry I haven't been round lately, as I moved I didn't have internet in the new apartment, it was pure torture :hissy:
First of congratulations to everyone that found out the sex of the baby!! it has been really lovely to read your post about it! Shadow you were right!!! it is a boy!!!:happydance:
For the girls that posted belly pictures: you all look beautiful!!\\:D/
I STILL DON'T HAVE A BUMP :cry: the good news is, I feel my baby kicking, punching and moving several times a day :wohoo: it makes me feel so happy!!
I can even see it from outside my belly!!! isn't that amazing???

Now that I have internet I can check in more often. We are still yellow team!!!

Love and hugs to all of you and your growing cute bumps!!

hi girls feel better soon gab.i have got my scan in 10 days cant wait but i im a bit scared take care gem xxx

Horray ckc!!! So great to have you back honey! :D Yes, I was right about it being a boy, and we are SO delighted :D We're calling him by his name every day now, I'm afraid you guys will have to wait for the big announcement of his name for a while yet, though :) How's your new place ckc?? Hope you're settling in as well as we have in our new place!

Gabrielle, so sorry to hear that you are going through this :( I really hope it gets sorted out fairly soon and that you're not in too much pain sweetie: Sounds like no fun at all to have to cath yourself every time you feel "full"! :hugs:

Jelr, I totally get it about the irish prices, and I feel for you honey! But you DID get a fantastic saving on that all-in-one, and it is really sweet :D I might have to get our all-in-one out again later and have a little play with it! Hehe...

Smith, woohoo for your bump finally "popping"!! It's so cool to be able to push it out and let the whole world know you're preggers :D I'm sure the little aches and pains you've been having are just bubs growing in there and stretching about.

I'm off to Physio later for my new 20 week + regime for home: I had a routine for home for the first half, but now that bump is big she will have to reassess me and change things up a bit. I've been pretty active lately (walking Ben once a day is surprisingly tiring, although OH does 3 walks a day and I just try to come along for one of them if I can... Yesterday we took my wheelchair for the first time, and Ben was so good at walking alongside it!)

Catch you all soon :)

Shadow xx

hiya girls........just noticed my name is still blue on the first page....i want it PINK PINK PINK!! :rofl: im so chuffed to be having a girl!!

only problem is though....that my placenta is slightly hanging over my cervix and if it doesnt move it will be a C section!!!
i cant do 2 much lifting or any intercourse either :( coz it puts extra strain on it.
But I would never do anything to harm my little princess!!! so ive got my feet up and im here on BnB!!

anyone else got scans today?

Hey nutty, good plan on keeping your feet up!! Try not to stress about the placenta: It may well move on its own, and if not, there are much worse things than a C-Section, so not the end of the world, eh? :) Hope your princess is keeping well in there :D

Re: Colours on the main page... I think Cleckner is still away, think she'll be back in April, so we'll have to be patient until then as nobody else can edit her post on the front page. I can't wait to be "proper" blue either! Hehe

Shadow xx

congrats on your little boy!! i have a boy already....they are so loving!
i also had a low placenta with him too and it moved...but midwife said it was strange to have it twice!! just my luck i suppose!

Hi, I just got back from my scan and have found out am on Team pink!! So excited, almost cried when they told me. My husband really wanted a little girl so am so pleased for him!

congrats Hannah.............very happy for you...
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

congrats hannah!! im having a little girl too....which was OH's choice!! congrats!!! bet your sooo happy! xx

hi girls just thought id let you all no im having a good day baby is moving loads im so happy xxx

Hannah!!! YAY...CONGRATS on Team PINK!!!

It's nice to see more pink....but I"m just praying thats the team i'm on !! lol

Nutty...I had a marginal previa with my second baby and it did move up...but ended up having a c section due to other complications.....:( But honestly c sections are EASY. I felt better then i did after a vaginal. But on the other hand its sooo unnatural....ya know.

I'm sure if it moved up last time it should this time. It's actually common to have them again the more babies you have. I had the marignal last time....and now i have a TOTAL!!!...:( I'm on modiifed bedrest and it will be full bedrest later on b/c i am bleeding quite a bit from it. BLah!

Thanks for all the get wells.....!:) I'm still not urinating on my own...currently waiting the uroligist to call as well as my ob to see what the plan is. I still havent passed any stones either...:(

Glad all is well with everyone!!! I want to feel baby more though

Hey girls, hope your all having a good monday. My LO has started kicking me (well more pokes than kicks :rofl:) such a great feeling.

Fingers crossed all your placenta's move up :hugs:

hey girls felt my 1st kick today - well like pippin said more of a poke :rofl: soooo amazing though :cry: :D

My laptop is broke so jst a quicky cos i had to tell you~!! will catch up with you all soon xxxxxxxx

Congrat for hannah and JW :), arrghhh I can't wait to know what team I am on :) 2 more days for me for OB appointment, but my OB hasn't scheduled my USG yet, hopefully I can do it on the same day.

My baby moves alot, I started to see the patern too :) mostly I feel him wriggling and kicking, really can't wait to have the usg appointment. I wish time fly fast, I really want to hold my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->