Official August Mummies Club!!

Woo hoo congrats on the cot! You're really organised! We did pick a nursery set this week, so we're making progress I suppose LOL!!

DH just felt the baby :happydance: Baby was doing this weird trembly move (he's been perfecting it the last two days) and DH could feel it too from the outside. Want him to feel the kicking really but they are less predictable and don't last long enough in the same place. :yipee: though for first outside feeling. Also do you think you get a bigger baby if you feel it earlier?? Just wondering if this one is going to be a 10Lber!!!!(we're both very tall and big) :dohh:

Hey gals... I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all is well... even though this is my fourth I learned a lot about what they get out of the scan...

Did you know that when they check the fluid level around baby they can tell that baby's kidneys, bladder and urethra are all working.. they looked at baby's stomach and saw fluid in it.. so that means baby is swallowing and that the esophagus and stomach are working too.. truely amazing...

And we stayed on team yellow... I tried to guess but I have no idea... I am attaching a super quick clip from the ultrasound .... baby was soooo cute...

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/smith87999/th_SMITHLAURA20090324134726641.jpg

https://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...4134726641.flv

Hey gals... I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all is well... even though this is my third I learned a lot about what they get out of the scan...

Did you know that when they check the fluid level around baby they can tell that baby's kidneys, bladder and urethra are all working.. they looked at baby's stomach and saw fluid in it.. so that means baby is swallowing and that the esophagus and stomach are working too.. truely amazing...

And we stayed on team yellow... I tried to guess but I have no idea... I am attaching a super quick clip from the ultrasound .... baby was soooo cute...

https://s238.photobucket.com/albums...=view&current=SMITHLAURA20090324134726641.flv

Aww cute and congratulations. xxx

Keep the link (you must have change it whilst I was watching) we can't see the video hon. x

I think I fixed it ... I get so confused about which of the 5 different links to use... :blush:

Yep - if you click on it it works - super cute! Congrats!

:happydance:

Aww! That little baby is so cute!
I haven't been keeping up with this thread but if you are still adding names to the list my due date is aug 2

Very cute my dear! congrats that all is well!:) Wish we could guess the sex...i'm DYING to know if you got your little princess in there!!!:)

Isn't it amazing how much they can tell. I have learned alot as they scan me weekly and they have to look so much into things...so I swear i could be a u/s tech...haha!:0
Like being a nurse though.

I am pretty sure I felt a kick today. I was laying on my tummy and in the same spot 4 times I got kind of a nudge and then one really strong nudge like the baby was saying please stop laying on me!

good luck for your scan today avabear

Gabrielle yay on feeling bubs and hope evey thing turn out ok and u can enjoy the rest of ur preg

smith87999 glad scan went well

yay every 1 is starting to feel there bubs it is so nice but just wait untill we are 30+ wks and trying to sleep and get the really hard sore kicks lol.

a.f.m. nothing really new i have a midwife appt tomorrw to get my matb1 form and the form for the £190.00. got to ask her about the pain in my leg as well as it is reall hurting.
my son has started to talk to lucas now and calling him by hes name

take care s

Hey ladies, I was lying in bed this morning with my hand on my little bump and felt baby kicking - it was soo cool!:happydance:

We're back from the scan - it was fantastic! Baby is perfect, and was really cute actually, lots of moving around and making faces! What an incredible experience. Sad though that the next time we see him/her it will be when it's born ... that's a long time away!

Congrats to all you feeling movement or kicks especially you Gabrielle as you deserve it (well not the painful part) with all you have been through.

Avabear79 and Smith 87999 - Delighted ur scans went so well.

Shadow - ha ha that is class I can imagine you ahem not pusing the pram around the house ahem without the teddy in it. I'm delighted your cot came too.

We started getting a few bits with our shopping this week. pampers newborn and johnsons were on special, so we decided what a time as any to start.

Also Cleckner when you are back from hols can you change me back from the 25th august to the 21st please.

We had our consultants appointment on Wed and it went really well, he checked over the scan pics and thinks everything looks perfect and that they read the 21st which was my own original dates but then the early scans put me at the 25th so I'm delighted that we have jumped 4 days up the queue to meet our little one:happydance: :happydance:

tilly and m-t ... isn't it wonderful... I love feeling baby... even further along when it gets uncomfortable.. at least you know they are well in there...

jelr... yeah to move the dates up... gotta love that... four more days down in the blink of and eye...:yipee:

tmr... I had the leg pain too.. it hurt ...but mine eventually went away... hope yours does too...

Ava... congrats on the happy scan... I love them... hated to leave....

Avabear79 glad scan went well

i had a really really bad pain in my gron agane last night but it was shooting across the front and back of my pelvis and down my leg and my foot was tingling iwas geting really worred iam m/w today so i will ask her what she thinks.

Hey ladies congrats on all your lovely scans - so exciting!

I've got my anomoly scan on Wednesday the 1st, because the consultant dated me incorrectly and because the unit will be closed for the 2nd wk in April so I will only be 18 wks, (even though I'm officially dated 19wks)do you think this will be ok to only be 18wks gone for the scan. My MW said that if they think it's too early to see everything they will send me home and call me back 2wks later! Just has me feeling like a fraud going in early:blush:

Also anyone else just feel like they just have a big fat tummy and don't look pregnant? When I have my clothes off you can def see a little bump and DH and I notice the difference, but with my clothes on I just look like I've been eating all the pies! Everyone is telling me I don't look pregnant - so flippin annoying. Maybe I'll start wearing a belly top to prove it!:rofl::rofl:

Avabear79 glad scan went well

i had a really really bad pain in my gron agane last night but it was shooting across the front and back of my pelvis and down my leg and my foot was tingling iwas geting really worred iam m/w today so i will ask her what she thinks.

good luck at mw - i would be really interested to know what she says about it as have had bad pains in my pelvis acroos the back so sore that i can hardly stand let alone walk so would like to know if it is something to worry about, gonna ring my mw and ask her next week.

Congrats on everyone feeling kicks!! awww Gabs how u feeling now? anymore stones passed? glad u got a proper kick :wohoo:

well i dont have much to report, i told work i was preg and they were not happy at all, but i got offered another job which know i am preg and are still happy for me to work there, so with less pressure and more security i am taking this job and hope to start next week. also feeling jellytot moving alot more now, just cant wait for DF to feel our lil bubs!!

:hugs: to all and hope u all enjoy your scans!!:cloud9:

Also anyone else just feel like they just have a big fat tummy and don't look pregnant? When I have my clothes off you can def see a little bump and DH and I notice the difference, but with my clothes on I just look like I've been eating all the pies! Everyone is telling me I don't look pregnant - so flippin annoying. Maybe I'll start wearing a belly top to prove it!:rofl::rofl:

Yes!!! I am totally feeling like this. For me there are two things that are heightening the look of flabbiness rather than pregnancy: I have a hip support belt which sits under bump and holds my hips quite strongly in place. Because it has to be so tight to support properly, it gives me horrible "muffin-top" !!! OH insists that he has seen much worse muffin top (lol) but that doesn't make me feel much better!! Also, because of that lack of underwire in my maternity/nursing bra, my big huge maternity boobs are tending to "squelch" outwards, making me look really wide from the front!! Bump is getting pretty big now, but in clothes (like you, tilly) I think I just look like a flabby old heifer beast!!!

Ah well, not much to be done about it really, and I'm keen to get back my svelte figure (lol!!) after my little boy is born! I'm gonna try not to stress about it until then :D

Shadow xx

Hehe I've just had a little peek at the September club in here: They have "Team green" for unknown gender instead of team yellow: Green?!? Green is snot colour!!! LOL

We're way cooler than them hehehehe

That was all! Just felt like sharing lol

S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe