Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey ladies, I'm glad to see that you are all doing so well, and congrats to all those who have found out if their bumps are blue or pink in the last few days! :)

Am I the only person who is still experiencing sickness? :( Since I had a tummy bug 3 weeks ago I am still retching in the mornings or if I smell something strong, and I've been sick twice since saturday :( I really hope it passes soon.
Also went to my GP today as I've been having headaches for the last couple of weeks. Everything looks OK (BP, protein, sugar, etc.) so she prescribed me some stronger painkillers and I just have to hope the headaches and the sickness ease soon I guess. At least bubs seems to be doing fine - so it will all be worth it I hope! :)

Good luck to you ladies having scans soon - seems a long time until mine on 14th April, but we're staying on team yellow anyhow, so it will just be a healthcheck for baby. :) Can't wait to see him / her again though!

hey girls felt my 1st kick today - well like pippin said more of a poke :rofl: soooo amazing though :cry: :D

My laptop is broke so jst a quicky cos i had to tell you~!! will catch up with you all soon xxxxxxxx

:yipee: great isn't it. I'm feeling it loads the last two days and now so hope this is the start of regular movements :yipee:

hey girls felt my 1st kick today - well like pippin said more of a poke :rofl: soooo amazing though :cry: :D

I've been getting lots of 'pokes' too since saturday, such an amazing feeling. Can't wait till DH can feel them too! First poke was during the Ireland/Wales rugby match on sat (i'm Irish DH is Welsh!) so we reckon it's got to be a boy and a rugby player!

Jai and Pippin ... Congrats on feeling baby move..... it is so nice to know they are well and kicking around in there... :happydance:

Hannah and JW... so exciting to be on the pink team... :wohoo:

I have my scan tomorrow at 1:30... and can not wait... although we are not finding out what we are having... but you can bet I will be trying to figure it out myself...

It is always so amazing to see the baby in there... I think it makes the husbands more excited too... they kinda get a glimps of what is going on inside of us... :happydance:

Kaygeebee- you are not alone! I have only had one day where I haven't been sick since I was about 7 weeks. Nowhere near as bad as I was though!

Congratulations to all the ladies on having your scans - I can't wait to see my little jumping bean again! So exciting!

I'm getting kicks that are stronger and stronger now. It makes me feel so connected, and I'm starting to feel relaxed about the pregnancy for the first time. We're so fortunate, ladies!

I still have not gotten any kicks or nudges or pokes or anything!!! I know all is well in there since I have my doppler but I just want to feel something soon.

DH decided he didn't want to know the sex of the baby so I have to keep it a secret for 5 long months. I am only telling my mom and sister so they can help with the baby's room.

Good luck to anyone who is having there scan in the next few days. Two weeks until mine. Yay!!

ckc glad to see u back and yay about feeling seeing bubs

Hannah congrats on the pick bump

jai_jai congrats on feeling 1st kick

jays_wife cngrats on team pink

smith877999 good luck with ur sacn today

a.f.m Nothing new from me babys just started kick so think he wants food lol. finshed painting lucas' room yesterday just ned the border now then can start buying what we need yay. not going to mad this time bort evey thing u cud ever need last time and didnt use 1/2 of it. mum has started buying nappes and wips every wk now for us so should have loads by the time he comes.

I'm half way today! Yay! Never though I'd make it to 20 weeks :D

One week till the SCAN.

very sorry to hear some of you are still feeling sick - was just thinking yesterday how my energy came back so much at about 15 weeks, and I wouldn't have said I was that bad! well, I was drained, I guess, and queasy, but not much actual throwing up. you have my sympathies, ladies.

m t rose - I didn't feel a thing till I was 19 weeks, then in the last week baby has been making its presence felt! last night there was a party going on in there. I'm sure you won't have long to wait, though I know what it's like waiting. I was v grateful for my doppler, too, it's extremely reassuring.

have found that if I cannot locate baby on the doppler sometimes, if I get up and walk around and then try the doppler from a standing position, I find the hb right away. there have been a few scary moment recently, with baby moving around so much and being tricky to get at.

mtrose - you aren't the only one! I am not really feeling anything yet either. I've had a couple of times when I thought it might have been a movement, but its gone before I can tell! And it's only been infrequent.

So I am jealously watching on as everyone else says about the joys of feeling them and hoping our time comes soon.

x

hi everyone, im not getting any movements either, thought i was abnormal, but youve all made me realise im not, i know everything is ok, coz ive got a doppler to, thank god for the doppler:happydance:

Update from me....saw the urologist yesterday....one of my uterers are blocked so that is why I'm unable to urinate. :( We decided to continue straight cathing myself for about a week and then hopefullly the stone will pass. i did pass two yesterday!!!:( SO painful...they actually came through the catherter and they were like apple seeds!!!! If in a week i'm not urinating on my own then i MUST get renal stents....NO! I had those last time and they are so painful...:( Pray that my stones pass.
Oh some good news is my next scan is April 7th....so PRAYING to hear pink that day. hehe. Then at 23weeks i start seeing ob doc once a week, NST's twice a week, and BPP once a week.....so VERY busy..but have to make sure my LO is safe!

Glad everyone is finding out the sex and are happy with it!:) And those of you on team yellow how exciting..I envy you!;)

First timers..i bet your LOVING the baby moving...simply AMAZING isn't it!!! CONGRATS to all of us...but specially you first timers!

Take care girls...:)

Aww Gabrielle so sorry to hear you are having a rough time with the stones, I hope they pass quickly. I've never had them but can imagine just how horrid it can be. I had a pretty horrid day so I went on my first retail therapy session for the baby, now worried I've jinxed it :dohh: but I have been very good up until now. I have some mega cute romp suits and pj's awwwww!! I could get used to this shopping!

:hugs: very sorry dear Gabrielle that you are going through this.........I can't:hugs: even imagine it........hope you feel better soon :hug:

girls who hasn't felt any movements yet, hope they can feel it soon....:happydance:

my weekend was good ..............i orderd pizza from domino and it came 45minutes late so got that for free :yipee:
and got 2 mat. trouser :blush:...........very nice :happydance:

good luck girls who have their scan coming days............we are getting colorful.........its amazing.....i think we are having a tough competition b/w blue/pink...........so many little girls these days..wohoooooooooooooooooo

Ah Gabrielle you poor thing, those stones sound excruiating and I hate to wish you any pain at all but I do hope they pass soon so you dont have to get the stents. You surely will be busy.

Hannah and Jays wife - congrats on the pink bumps and to anyone else who has had their scans. - Hannah did I see on another post that you getting married on Sunday - Congrats and hope you have a fantastic day. Xx

We had ours yesterday and even though we are on team yellow it was amazing as before they were only in the epu and the screen was beside me and very hard to see from the bed. DH got to see much more, but for this one they had another screen on the wall in front. We got to see all the spine bones and leg and arm bones, and we could even see bubs nose it was so clear. He or She gave a little wave and was trying to suck their toes - so it was amazing I'm on cloud nine :cloud9:

The radiologist wrote that I have a posterior placenta that reaches to **** but clear, and I can't read the bit in the middle but I'm presuming it is nearly at my uterus, so I'm hoping mine doesn't move and to all you who it is covering already I hope it does move.

Congrats to all you feeling movement for the first time - I'm feeling a few nudges also in the last few days along with more vibrations.

Shadow did you take out your all in one and have a little play lol - It sounds like you will be busy in the hospital too. Is your 20 + physio very hard??

Zoya that is class getting your pizza for free lol - only right too leaving a pregnant woman for 45 mins without pizza is not on. lol

Well we are off to see the consultant tomorrow for the first time so looking forward to that. Xx

Aww im sorry to hear about that Gabrielle. I cant imagine the pain.

Got 6 days left till my scan & we find out what team were on.

Aww im sorry to hear about that Gabrielle. I cant imagine the pain.

Got 6 days left till my scan & we find out what team were on.

hi hun hun i got my scan in 7 days . so scared but cant wait wish i could fast forward a week .really hope all is ok and i can find out want where cooking :hug:

Gabrielle - that sounds horrid, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

As far as movements go, I've only started feeling things over the last couple of days. Just lots of little pops and over the weekend I had stretching sensations, which were a little odd! I feel more pops in the morning, so hopefully they'll get stronger and more frequent soon. It's an amazing feeling though, at least I hope it's the baby LOL.

Wish me luck folks, we have the 20 week scan tomorrow. We're staying on team yellow (hospital policy plus hubby is adamant he doesn't want to know!) but we just want to know everything is OK. Will let you know how it goes when we get back :) Our appointment is late morning but I won't be able to get online until the evening probably, but with a bit of luck if I've gotten any new photos I'll have them scanned in and ready to go!

Good Luck avabear! Exciting to be on team yellow !:) Hope all goes well and enjoy seeing your little one!:)

Girls i FINALLY got a proper kick last night...it acutally hurt and startled me..haha. Then i was lying on the couch with hubby and put my hand on my belly and i could feel two tiny kicks..even from the outside!:) I tried to show hubby but of course baby stopped moving then. hehe So exciting ....i LOVE this stage!

Thanks for all the get wells girls! LUV YA

good luck for your scan avabear...............:hug:

Good luck Ava, it's always the BEST seeing your little one on that screen :D I get another one in 3 weeks, I'm so lucky!! Hehe...

Gabrielle, you are doing SO well with all that horrible stones stuff, you always keep a really bright outlook, well done girl! I really hope they pass soon too, and that you can get on with feeling those awesome little pops and kicks!! :hugs:

jelr, I absolutely DID take out the all-in-one, and I also took out all the baby clothes we're got so far from various people, and... *ahem* ... certainly did NOT dress my baby-sized teddy up in the clothes and put him in the pram and push him around the house... :blush: *ahem*... The all-in-one is just as cool as I remembered from before it went in the cupboard!

OOOHHH and.... OUR COT CAME TODAY!! We were totally shocked, they said it wouldn't be ready to dispatch until mid April, and that they'd phone us and arrange a time and day for delivery, but they just delivered it today without a word! We're delighted to get it early though, and even though OH insisted on not putting it together until we've decorated the nursery, I had fun taking it out of the packaging and having a good old look! It's gonna be so great when we get bedding and all the cute stuff to go with it! :happydance:

:hug: to all!
Shadow xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"