Official August Mummies Club!!

Okay girls.....I have barely felt ANY movement for a few days..I know I"m only 17wks 5days...but dont you think thats werid....my placenta is posterior and this is my thrid baby.......or am i just being a paronid freak?

Okay girls.....I have barely felt ANY movement for a few days..I know I"m only 17wks 5days...but dont you think thats werid....my placenta is posterior and this is my thrid baby.......or am i just being a paronid freak?

when I was 17 weeks, I can't feel my baby for 2 days straight, that's freak me out, but I tried to calm down and it moves again at last.

If you are really worried, call your doctor, better be check on than worrying you out and make you stress

Have you tried to drink something cold and sweet? ice cream? My LO usually have some reaction on cold milk and ice cream.

I will be having my gender scan on Monday at 3pm urrghhh..I am very excited and can't wait until Monday, I was hoping my OB would let me have my USG on last wed when I went there for check up but since this is not an emergency they won't allow me to do it on the same day. Isn't it ridicilous? it really pissed me off but well...at least I don't have to wait for 1 week, just 5 days for my ultrasound.

Monday please come soon!! :)

Thanks Ducky. It just seems like I havent felt baby at all since umm....Tuesday and I felt baby alot on tuesday. I just wonder b/c I'm still early but i swear i felt my last baby alot at 17wks...? I'm sure baby is fine and yes i've tried to drink some juice b/c thats what they make me drink when i get my biophyiscal scans...but it hasnt helped. I havent felt anything whatsoever....but i'm sure baby is fine.......

Going to read into alittle more i guess.

Good luck for you scan!!! How exciting...are you hoping for a certain gender?? My scan is April 7th and i''m kinda nervous because I'm sure i'll KNOW for sure then.....which will be nice so if it is a girl i'm getting rid of all our boys old clothes b/c we have about 12 bins full!!!

Hi girls, I didn't feel my LO for a few days last week despite trying cold drinks, chocolate, fizzy pop he/she refused to budge but is now back to bouncing around! I think they just have quiet periods still at this stage and I don't think it is any real cause for concern (i was in a bit of a panic though!!)

Thanks Ducky. It just seems like I havent felt baby at all since umm....Tuesday and I felt baby alot on tuesday. I just wonder b/c I'm still early but i swear i felt my last baby alot at 17wks...? I'm sure baby is fine and yes i've tried to drink some juice b/c thats what they make me drink when i get my biophyiscal scans...but it hasnt helped. I havent felt anything whatsoever....but i'm sure baby is fine.......

Going to read into alittle more i guess.

Good luck for you scan!!! How exciting...are you hoping for a certain gender?? My scan is April 7th and i''m kinda nervous because I'm sure i'll KNOW for sure then.....which will be nice so if it is a girl i'm getting rid of all our boys old clothes b/c we have about 12 bins full!!!

I am sure the LO is fine, he/she probably just prepare him/herself for grow sprout :) Don't stress yourself ok! it won't good for u and the LO too.

I am hoping for boy, the LO would be my last baby. Dunno...but I don't really expecting to have a girl, dunno why. I like boy more than girl, but any thing is fine for me. I have boy's and girl's name ready for LO :)

Speaking of getting your figure back, I've been told by several people that breastfeeding "will help you get your figure back faster". Trouble is, I don't want this one back. Can we choose? Because I'd quite like Myleene Klass' figure instead. LOL.

hi every been away or a couple of days due top lap top charger breaking.
just thought id let you no felt baby for 1st time on the out side last night so happy got my scan on 2nd cant wait im counting down lol xxx

Hi ladies I'm a late joiner to the Official August Mummies Club - just discovered this forum, it's fantastic. relaxing at home for a change (had car accident yesterday, all well though for baby, thank goodness). Expecting baby boy on 3rd August, so please add me to team blue. Lots of love.

I'm the same - felt lots of movment yesterday morning and not much if any since. I keep telling myself this is normal and happens alot at this stage but the back of my mind is a niggling worry. I think he/she had a growth spurt yesterday cos I could feel my uterus stretching so I think he/she is sleeping alot today as a result. Will listen on the doppler over the weekend.

I think they just move around and kick the other way so you don't feel it. Hopefully you'll get the reassuring kick soon

Gabrielle... I am sure baby is fine... I still have days where I barely feel baby or don't at all... and at 17 weeks I had a span of 3-4 days where I worried because I felt nothing... and this is also my fourth.. but all is well and baby is moving again... I am sure this is the case for you... :hugs:

My baby has been very quiet the last few days, too, after a real crazy kicking session on Monday (while I was eating dinner), just a few little twitches since then. But all is well according to my doppler (thank GOD for that, I'd be going nuts without it!)

Thanks for the reassurance girls. I was in chat talking to some girls from thrid trimester..and they told me to call the doctor. Well my doctor is out of town so i called the ob triage nurse. Awaiting her call back. I'm SURE baby is fine but they all talked me into calling...i feel like a fool but i guess oh well right!

Hi There,
Im Heather and just joining the site, Im due august 13th, With a Stubborn baby who didnt not want to show his/her parts!!!

Welcome Mamon09 and Heather.

Mamon09 - are you ok from your car crash?

Heather - sorry to hear you didn't get to see the sex.

Gabrielle - Yeah I think you did best to phone, I'm sure its nothing to worry about but at least this way your mind can be put at rest cause you could do without the extra worry. Let us know what the triage nurse says.

Mary Jo - I know what you mean about the doppler I would crack up without mine.

Angeldust - Congrats on your landmark.

Welcome back leo congrats on feeling the kick.

Tilly mum and Shadow I have to agree with you both on feeling like i look like I have had too many pies. I find if I wear tight tops I look pregnant but as for loose things, I just look frumpy and overweight, hopefully the next months should make a difference to us.

Tmr1234 and Jai Jai - Sorry your feeling some pain and hope it passes soon.

Thanks Smith 87999 yeah it is a pity some more days could not just evaporate in the blink of an eye - wouldn't it be great ha ha.

Well I hope I haven't left anybody out, there are so many of us now it is hard to keep up.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I have a bloody inservice day for work tomorrow, I mean a Saturday of all days and then we are heading out bowling with my family as the baby of the family turned 18 today. Well I wont be bowlin as I would be too nervous to chance lifting the heavy balls and swinging them around - I know I'm probably being over cautious but babs is too important and I would be just afraid to risk it. They all tell me that there is a baby slide that you can put the balls down, so they are going to ask for it for me he he - can you imagine.

Well enjoy whatever you are doing for the weekend. Xx

Just to make some of us feel a little better ... when we were at the hospital for our scan yesterday the doctor called this other woman in (who had a fairly large bump) and said to her, "are you 36 weeks?" To which she replied "no, 20" :dohh:

So maybe our bumps aren't that big but imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have a bump the size of a 36 week old baby at only 20 weeks!!! And even worse, if you keep growing at that speed, how hot will it feel in July?!

Hey girls. Well the nurse had phoned me back..and of course beacause i'm high risk they made me go in!!!!...grr 30min drive.but i guess checking baby is the best thing to do. And of course just like i thought.....baby was fine and beating away!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->