Official August Mummies Club!!

Avabear79 glad scan went well

i had a really really bad pain in my gron agane last night but it was shooting across the front and back of my pelvis and down my leg and my foot was tingling iwas geting really worred iam m/w today so i will ask her what she thinks.

good luck at mw - i would be really interested to know what she says about it as have had bad pains in my pelvis acroos the back so sore that i can hardly stand let alone walk so would like to know if it is something to worry about, gonna ring my mw and ask her next week.

she thinks it is baby pressing on a nerv in my grone and seid just try to rest and not spred my leg to far if it gets where i cant cope with it she will send my for a belt fitting

Hi ladies I'm a late joiner to the Official August Mummies Club - just discovered this forum, it's fantastic. relaxing at home for a change (had car accident yesterday, all well though for baby, thank goodness). Expecting baby boy on 3rd August, so please add me to team blue. Lots of love.

congrats iam having my 2nd son due on the 3rd wellcome to b n b

wellcome Heather

well as seid in my post above m/w went well all is good with baby growning just as he should be and woke me up angen last night with kicks. iam messering a bit small where as i was 1-2wks over every time with my son so hopfully small baby son was 9lbs 3. they dnt lison for hart any more wich i think is stupid coz if i didnt have my dropler and baby wasnt moving id be worryed sick. anyway next appt 8th may so 6wks iam sure i seen m/w more with my son.

my bump from today what do u think???
take care sxx

Attachments

• SP_A0068.jpg
    SP_A0068.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi i found out yesterday that im on team blue :) still due on the 14th august :) thanks xxx

Welcome to the new comers Mamon09 and Heather. :hi:

Jelr... that sounds so funny... I wish I could see pics... I didn't know they had such things.. :rofl:

Gabrielle... glad all is well with baby...It will be better in a few weeks... :baby:

Tmr.... your bump is coming along nicely... I am not quite ready to post mine....:blush:

Ava... I think it even stings more when you hear something like that from a Dr.... poor girl.. and yeah I am not looking forward to being large and hot this summer... I'm sure I will be a little crabby (poor oh) :rofl:

Lucy... congrats on team blue :wohoo: .... they are great.... (it is all I know)

:happydance:
hi girls welcome heather . well i have my 20 week scan in 5 more sleeps im so scared and happy at the same time scan not till 2 .35 so have to wait all day any one else got there scan on 2nd :happydance::hug:

Hey girls. Well the nurse had phoned me back..and of course beacause i'm high risk they made me go in!!!!...grr 30min drive.but i guess checking baby is the best thing to do. And of course just like i thought.....baby was fine and beating away!:)

So happy to hear that :happydance:

Tilly....I just saw where due the same day!:) How cool......do you know what your having or on team yellow?

hi girls welcome heather . well i have my 20 week scan in 5 more sleeps im so scared and happy at the same time scan not till 2 .35 so have to wait all day any one else got there scan on 2nd :happydance::hug:

yep...same day for scan too!! 11am for me...

very anxious but can't wait.

fingers crossed for both of us!

Gabrielle I'm so glad all was OK for you. xx

I'm doing OK, but still getting morning sickness some mornings, and also still being sick if I smell something bad! Otherwise, I have felt the odd random movement - can't wait for them to get more obvious and regular!!

Loo and Leo good luck for your scans this coming week! Hope baby isn't stubborn and gives you lots of nice pictures and of course spills the beans! hehe.:)

Kaygebee...sorry you are still dealing with m/s ...thats terrible i'm so sorry hun! I can't imagine having it THAT long!!! Glad your feeling lil one too!:) When is your scan again? I know your on team yellow...but wait maybe you had it..sorry if you did and i forgot..its just ummmmmm theres ALOT of us.... hehe

Hope your all having a good weekend!:) Btw....I can PEE on my OWN now!!!!!!! YAY.....I've passed 5 stones and i feel GOOD!:) yaya...........hubby is taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate me feeling well. Well have a good weekend girls. HUGS

Hi There,
Im Heather and just joining the site, Im due august 13th, With a Stubborn baby who didnt not want to show his/her parts!!!
If you don't mind me saying - I expect your having a girl, boys usually like to show their bits off (mine does in any event!). Lots of love

Am xx

Hi jelr, I'm fine thanks, feel like I've had a big workout, stiff neck, back, headaches, nothing surprising after what happened ! main thing is baby is fine and giving gentle kicks. enjoy your Sunday. lots of love xx

Tilly....I just saw where due the same day!:) How cool......do you know what your having or on team yellow?

Gabrielle -Staying on team yellow for now - though I am REALLY tempted to find out but DH wants the surprise. Got my anomoly scan on weds at 18wks so we'll see if I can see anything! glad to hear your stones have passed.

Leo and Loo good luck with your scans on the 2nd, Loo I bet you can't wait to let everyone know - know i'll relax once i've seen the scan!

maman09 hope you start to feel better after your car crash

Gabrielle -glad to know that you have passed stones and feeling much better......and congrats for your scan :happydance:

welcome new members Heather and maman09.......sorry to hear abt your car accident .........happy that baby is doing well....:yipee:

Loo and Leo good luck for your scans :hug:

Good luck for those scans ladies!! We will be eagerly awaiting the news! :D

Gabs: YAY!!! :wohoo: for peeing on your own!!! LOL I'm so glad you're feeling better, what great news :D

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Shadow xxx

I'm on team pink for next time we're updating colours on the list!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

yep...same day for scan too!! 11am for me...

very anxious but can't wait.

fingers crossed for both of us![/

good luck 2 u to just noticed where due on the same day 2 im a bit scared to hopefully all will be ok for bot.h of us . and baby not shy:hug:

Good luck on the scans everyone... they are soooo amazing...

Gab... so glad you are feeling better... I have heard stones hurt as much as child birth..

Mama... hope you feel better soon... and glad baby is ok after the car crash...

Have a wonderful day everyone...

Grrrr doppler!

Took me around 10 mins to find LO's heartbeat this evening, was starting to think I imagined the movements i've been feeling and could hear my hb getting quicker with rising panic! When I eventually started to find it it kept coming in and fading out then on my last try I heard it properly along with a few kicks agains the doppler. At least I only check it once a wk.

Anyone else find this happens at 18wks?

tillymum, I've been having some trouble finding baby this week, too - little blighter has been hiding and it has probably only been 5 mins max I've been looking but boy do those five minutes feel like a lifetime!

I usually find the HB right above my pubic bone so if it's not there I stand up and walk around for a few minutes and then try the doppler from a standing position. I often find it pretty soon then, figure gravity makes baby sink back down! I actually don't usually bother lying down now, can't bear the panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->