Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey girls. Well the nurse had phoned me back..and of course beacause i'm high risk they made me go in!!!!...grr 30min drive.but i guess checking baby is the best thing to do. And of course just like i thought.....baby was fine and beating away!:)

That's good to hear that the LO is ok :)

Btw girls, I will have my scan tomorrow at 3pm :)

I will keep you all update..I am really curious where my team would be..hmmm...:) I don't think I will be able to sleep very good tonight, too anxious and excited.

Hopefully the LO will cooperate tomorrow, well....the LO is usually kicking and wriggling around that time.

My scan is Wednesday at 3:30. I'm getting excited!! :happydance:

Still frustrated with my "double bump" but I'm starting to adjust to the fact that everyone is different and just because I don't look like a pregnancy model doesn't mean that there isn't a perfect little baby growing inside of me. I've decided to accept what I have and get on with it ... even if it "Fake it 'til you make it." :dohh:

In other news, I feel like an ASS tonight after being bitchy to my SIL this afternoon. I didn't mean it to sound the way it did, and I know that I can be really judgmental despite my best intentions so that's something I need to work on. My SIL is my best friend, which is why I feel even worse. :cry: I've sent her an apology and know she won't hold it against me (even though I'll hold it against myself) - so guess I just need to use this as a reminder to hold my tongue sometimes and consider how something will sound *before* opening my big mouth!!!

I can't believe I'm almost halfway there. CRAZY how time flies ...

Lucyemma congrats on team blue

leo good luck with ur scan

loo good luck with ur scan

Gabrielle I'm so glad all is good for you now and u can pee

armywife congrats on team pink

ducky77 good luck with ur scan hope bubs opens legs for u

thenewwife good luck for wed

wow so much going on now. think i rembered every 1

a.f.m finshed lucas' room yay looks cute cnt wait to get him in there bt nt to early.
was in lots of pain agne lasy night with my leg but hopefully when he grows more it will stop. lucas was moving alot yesterday not really kicking that much just moving and turing and geting huccups lol

have a good day s

Hey Leo - we are due on same day, scan on same day...do you reckon we will deliver on same day??? that would be a coincidence wouldn't it?

Tillymum, yes I cannot wait to tell everyone after the scan - also becuase I've only got about 2 outfits that just about hide my bump and everyone must be thinking its strange that I keep wearing the same thing!! Sorry to hear you had trouble finding HB, glad you found it in the end!

Thanks everyone for your good luck messages for my scan and fingers crossed for all those who have theirs this week.

x

PS Can't believe I've hit 20 weeks! Feels like a bit of a milestone.

I am just back from my scan.........everything was g8 :muaha:

and we are on team :yipee:BLUE:yipee:

we are on :cloud9:

Awe Congrats on team BLUE zoya! How exciting!!! So glad everything went well!

Good luck to you all having your scans this week! Hope all goes well and babies behave!!!

Well girls...of course i was feeling great all weekend long, but last night i went to the loo and i notice a clot of blood...:( I have been bleeding slightly since i saw this. NOt really any pain but some cramps. I didn't call the ob ward b/c i HATE calling b/c I feel like such a problem all the time!!!:( But i already have an ob appt in two hours today so i figured waiting isn't going to hurt me by 12hours.....i hope/pray at least! I'm assuming it's my placenta being stupid like usual but i havent been spotting or anything for about two weeks which was AWESOME! I'll update after my appt okay girls!:)

Wish i could just be a normal healthy non problem pregnant women!!!!! THIS is why it's our last...:(

Gabrielle... i hope everythings ok. Let us know how you get on.

Appt is at 11:15...its 8:45, lol just so you know. I thought it was at 10am

Oooh Gabs, I hope all is ok. I'm sure it will be, as you say, but do keep us posted after your appointment.

Zoya...:happydance: YAY!!!! TEAM :blue: BLUE!!! :blue: :happydance:

Congrats :D :D Welcome to the boy team! Do you have any name ideas yet?? I wonder whether our boys will be born on the same day!

Shadow xx

My scan time as been moved forward! Apparently they are short of staff so im in at 8.30am!!

Oooh Gabs, I hope all is ok. I'm sure it will be, as you say, but do keep us posted after your appointment.

Zoya...:happydance: YAY!!!! TEAM :blue: BLUE!!! :blue: :happydance:

Congrats :D :D Welcome to the boy team! Do you have any name ideas yet?? I wonder whether our boys will be born on the same day!

Shadow xx

thx Shadow,we both are so happy........could see his part :cloud9:
and got one pic, will post soon.
we haven't decided anything abt name although we have a long list as well :dohh:

wohooooooo...........would be wonder to have our boys on same day :happydance:

and also asked my doc to have 3d scan and she said that she has 3d scaner and will make 3d scan at my next appointment :yipee::yipee:
:yipee:
:yipee:

forgot something special to tell :dohh:

After coming back from scan,I asked my manager to inform rest of the team and he made an appointment with team at 4pm with title 'SURPRISE'

And when we went for this meeting there was shampain,Juice,snacks :cloud9:
ohhhhhhhh that was so nice of him..........then i informed by showing them my scan pic and celebrated this....:happydance::happydance:

Gabrielle I hope the appt goes OK. xxxx

I don't get my scan till 20 weeks - so ages to wait yet!!!

Congrats Zoya on you blue news. I have a sneaky feeling I'll be with you next Monday. Only 7 more sleeps!! :yipee:

Hey girls I'm back from the doctor. First of all baby is doing just fine!:)

Reason for bleeding...my cervix is closed but it is indeed thinning out...i'm 75% effaced!!!!:(. I am already on modified bedrest so will be continiuing that.....but if i get any contractions at all i must go striaght to ob floor and will be then put on bedrest. I have a history of preterm labor at 23 and 25 weeks so this was kinda scary/shocking to see me thinning out already!!! eeks! She doesnt think baby is coming but i need to keep low for the rest of the pregnancy...NOTHING new..lol

Also she thinks i still have my bacterical infection(which causes preterm labor as well.) so she did a culture again and I will get the results back in the next two days. I'm already on an antibotic once a day, but we may have to change or add another one..

So for now baby is good and so am I, please just pray i don't start to dialate...b/c my cervix is 2.4cm short and if i start to open then i must get a cerclage right away.

Thanks for the good lucks!:) Luv you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->