Official August Mummies Club!!

Oh honey. :(

It's good news for now, but you must take the doctors advice and lay low. Here's hoping that you don't start to dilate.

Yeah, not the best news that's for sure. Usually you thin first then dialate so it's quite scary. I'm going to do the BEST i can....but it's not easy with two lil ones and only some help!!:(

I really dont want a cerclage but that may be the best plan to take.....thanks!

Congrats Zoya on you blue news. I have a sneaky feeling I'll be with you next Monday. Only 7 more sleeps!! :yipee:

heyyyy pippin I would love to have u in our team :cloud9:
hope this time goes quickly for you.......good luck

hey Gabrielle......sorry about all these worries running around you........happy that baby is doing well.........hope you feel better :hugs:

Hey girls I'm back from the doctor. First of all baby is doing just fine!:)

Reason for bleeding...my cervix is closed but it is indeed thinning out...i'm 75% effaced!!!!:(. I am already on modified bedrest so will be continiuing that.....but if i get any contractions at all i must go striaght to ob floor and will be then put on bedrest. I have a history of preterm labor at 23 and 25 weeks so this was kinda scary/shocking to see me thinning out already!!! eeks! She doesnt think baby is coming but i need to keep low for the rest of the pregnancy...NOTHING new..lol

Also she thinks i still have my bacterical infection(which causes preterm labor as well.) so she did a culture again and I will get the results back in the next two days. I'm already on an antibotic once a day, but we may have to change or add another on

So for now baby is good and so am I, please just pray i don't start to dialate...b/c my cervix is 2.4cm short and if i start to open then i must get a cerclage right away.

Thanks for the good lucks!:) Luv you all

gab feel beeter soon your babs is a fighter dont worry take care:hug: and take it easy

Oh Gabs, that does sound worrying!! As ever honey, you're doing a fantastic job of keeping your wonderful PMA :D Just do as the docs say now and take it VERY easy!! Call in the troops for as much help as you can get for your two little ones! I'm sure they will take very good care of you and that everything will be just fine. As Leo says, your little one is a fighter, don't worry too much about it (not that I think you do! :) )

Sending big :hug: your way :)

Shadow xxx

Congrats Zoya on you blue news. I have a sneaky feeling I'll be with you next Monday. Only 7 more sleeps!! :yipee:

Fingers crossed for you Pips!!! [-o<[-o< :blue: :blue: [-o<[-o<

Can you make it another week??? Hope so!!! :D

S xxx

Pippin my scan is next tuesday.:) pretty sure I'm on team blue b/c they keep saying....leaning towards blue. Instinct wise i feel like it's NOT a boy...but guess only a matter of days we'll know!!

You take blue and i'll take pink!:)

Hi!! Im new to this forum!!! My due date is 31st of August...I just fit in this group!! :D x x

awww sorry to gatecrash... i was here this time last year... my due date was 28/08/08

wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy .... enjoy it girls...!! I took it for granted!!

:hugs:

Thank you leedsforever!:) How nice of you to stop by! Bet you miss being pregnant but of course enjoying your BEAUTIFUL little girl.:) She's quite a beauty you got there. How precious!:)

Planning more.....?;) hehe

Hi Gabrielle, thanks goodness that everything is ok with you and the baby, that's good news :happydance:

Btw girls.

I just came back from my USG today and found out my LO gender :)

I will be on the team :pink: :happydance:

Luckily I have found the name for my baby girl :)

All is well, the baby's weight is 1lb 1 oz

Welcome Steph...

Zoya... congrats on team blue :wohoo:... seems like there is a lot of blue in this group...

Gabrielle... sorry to hear that this pregnancy is complicated again... but at least you have experience and can keep your cool... I will pray that nothing changes with the cervix...

There are several of you with scans in the next few days... good luck with them all...

Ducky... a little girl :happydance:... congrats to you aswell... what is your name????

Leedsforever... nice to have you stop in....your daughter is beautiful.... :)

zoya congrats on team blue

ducky77 congrats on team pink

Gabrielle sorry to hear you are going thrue this

Welcome Steph

Btw girls.

I just came back from my USG today and found out my LO gender :)

I will be on the team :pink: :happydance:

Luckily I have found the name for my baby girl :)

All is well, the baby's weight is 1lb 1 oz

congrats Ducky..........:happydance::happydance:

Thank you leedsforever!:) How nice of you to stop by! Bet you miss being pregnant but of course enjoying your BEAUTIFUL little girl.:) She's quite a beauty you got there. How precious!:)

Planning more.....?;) hehe

Thanks honey... she is a little beauty :)
Honestly I hated being pregnant and then developed pre-eclampsia and still battling with the huge amount of weight I gained... but I would still do it all again in a second... plan it so its not an august baby though... the heat is a killer :muaha:

:hugs:

We are on team PINK!!! A little sister for our princess.

Wohooooo for all the princesses!!!!! Congrats Ducky and Stacey! :D
Leeds, thanks for stopping by! I think we are all trying not to take it for granted, it is a very special time, nothing else compares to it :D Your little girl is such a cutie! :)

Welcome to the group, Steph!! Make yourself at home hehehe... How has pregnancy been for you so far honey? Is this your first? Hoping for a boy or a girl??

Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->