Official August Mummies Club!!

WOW......Look at all the PINKIES in here!!!:) SO exciting!!!

Congrats Ducky and Stacy!!! Very neat!!:) Have fun shopping!

So......everyone....can you all try this old wives tale/ bc it's seem to be right all the time.

Take your age at conception and add it to the month of August(so add it to number eight)...then whats your number? If it's even it means your having a GIRL and if the number is odd then your having a BOY!:)

Example....I was 21 when got pregnant with this baby and were due in August...so that is 29......odd number BOY!!!

I've gotten Odd numbers with all my pregnancies...so I"m assuming this is another boy.

Dying to see if it was correct with all of you who already know! or have previous children. Thanks girls

So......everyone....can you all try this old wives tale/ bc it's seem to be right all the time.

Take your age at conception and add it to the month of August(so add it to number eight)...then whats your number? If it's even it means your having a GIRL and if the number is odd then your having a BOY!:)

Example....I was 21 when got pregnant with this baby and were due in August...so that is 29......odd number BOY!!!

I've gotten Odd numbers with all my pregnancies...so I"m assuming this is another boy.

Dying to see if it was correct with all of you who already know! or have previous children. Thanks girls

hi gab hi was with bel i was 21 and i was due in jan so that makes 22 so girls was right im 26 now so add 8 makes 34 so should be a girl again we will see only 2 more sleeps. till i find out :hug:

Hi Smith your little baby is so unbelievably CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing all your results makes me so curious!!! I don't know If I will be able to stay "yellow team", it is getting harder and harder!!!

Big Hugs to all!! and big welcome to all new members!

I went to visit my sister for the weekend and she gave us sooo many baby clothes and pregnancy clothes!!!! I feel I don't have to buy anything!!! what a blessing!!

Well....for me, I was 31 for this conception, so it ended up odd number but I have a girl this time, with my DS, it's correct, it's an ood number and I had a son :)

I really cant be bothered to read all 81 pages so i'm going to presume there are more girls than boys expected in August?

Hi everyone :hi:
I appear to be a complete dummy who has just totally not seen this thread for some unknown reason! I'm so sorry, how incredibly rude of me... i can only blame pregnancy brain!!!
I'm Coffee, i'm due 21st August (ticker is a day out!), this is my first and i'm loving every minute of second tri! Everyday i just feel amazed when i feel the baby move or kick... i mean, i knew this would happen, but wow! It's just... amazing! I just wake up every day and feel incredibly lucky and overwhelmed by how fantastic this is.
I am one week away from my 20wk scan and am sooo excited that i *hopefully* will find out whether its a baby blue or a baby pink! :happydance:
Hope you're all doing well and i shall try harder to join in this thread from now on!! :blush:

Welcome Steph...

Zoya... congrats on team blue :wohoo:... seems like there is a lot of blue in this group...

Gabrielle... sorry to hear that this pregnancy is complicated again... but at least you have experience and can keep your cool... I will pray that nothing changes with the cervix...

There are several of you with scans in the next few days... good luck with them all...

Ducky... a little girl :happydance:... congrats to you aswell... what is your name????

Leedsforever... nice to have you stop in....your daughter is beautiful.... :)

Her name would be Anaya Kusuma Dwijanto, we will call her Naya for short :)

Her name's mean God answered :) because she is really a miracle baby, because I got an ectopic in October and I lost my left ovary so I prayed on that time not to be so difficult to get preggo again and then 6 weeks after my surgery. here I am now almost 22 weeks, so really God has answered my pray :)

Awe Ducky that's so sweet!:) God Bless!:)

And LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear.....you were an odd number and you got a girl....hehe:) That's what I like to here!

Awe Ducky that's so sweet!:) God Bless!:)

And LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear.....you were an odd number and you got a girl....hehe:) That's what I like to here!

you are really hoping for a girl this time right :) well...I was hoping for a boy before I found out I got Naya, but now....when the news has sink in...hihihihi i won't mind having a lil' girl to bug her daddy once in a while :)

I hope you got what you want, keep us update with your news, and take care ok, take it easy.

Okay girls. After a two week vacation and much needed rest I am back! Just in time for Spring cleaning :dohh:! Anyways. Congrats to all of you that have found out team blue and team pink! There are too many to list so just congrats to you all! I have made as many updates as I caught but there are so many new posts from two weeks that if I missed anything I apologize. Just PM me if there is something you want me to change whether it's due date or color or anything! I know there are alot more team yellow that I just don't know about so if your team yellow and want me to change your color PM me!! Updating might sound easy in theory but with so many of us it is hard to keep track. And if you mess up the list once it tends to mess up the whole thing and I have to redo alot of it every time! Which is my fault for wanting it all centered and such! :dohh:

An update with me. I should find out what team I am on the 6th. If baby cooperates of course. DH and I have both been feeling baby from outside of stomach now. Which is an awesome thing! I had a brief visit to the hospital while on vacation. I was pretty sick and thought maybe it was another UTI since I've had two already this pregnancy. Turns out it is just still morning sickness! Which was proved to me two days later when I got sick again in the morning...:cry: On a happier note, when at the hospital I got to see baby again and he/she was sucking his little thumb :cloud9: It was so cute I almost cried right than and there.

Well, I'm glad to be back! Don't forget to PM me if I missed something!! :hug:

Stacey... congrats.... another little girl :wohoo:

mom... it will be here before you know it.. :)

Welcome Coffee.... this is a great thread...:)

Gabrielle.... (I have 3 boys) my 1st was wrong(28 )... 2nd was a boy(29).... 3rd was boy(41) ... this baby is (39) so a boy... that is what I am figuring... :)

Ducky... that is a beautiful name... and congrats on getting preggers...

Cleckner... welcome back.... and I bet you are overwhelmed... glad it was just morning sickness and not something more serious... where did you go on vacation?

Hey ladies, just a little update, havent been in here much.

I went in for my 20 week scan and they bumped up my due date to Aug 3rd and no longer the 8th and also told us we were having a baby girl!!!!! TEAM PINK haha.

She was super healthy and we got a little picture of her from the side all scrunched up :D

Attachments

• 29wtxuh.jpg
    29wtxuh.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Gabrielle.... for me it says boy and i m in team blue :happydance:

Ducky. I liked your name with such a beautiful meaning

Cleckner... welcome back.... I am sure you have got a lots of work after coming back as lots of girls has got their color

hi Coffee..good to see u

I'm having a little boy! He looks fine and all is well... so I'm happy and extremely relieved.

Congratulations to everyone else on finding out about their babies! :D

hey, can i join team pink, had my scan yeaterday and i have a little baby girl :) i am going to be calling her......Mayson lilly fall :) xxxxx

hi, i dont wanna burst ur bubble but my number is odd and i am having a baby girl lol, xx

Cleckner welcome back :yipee: my scan is on the 6th too, getting a bit nervous now!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->