Official August Mummies Club!!

Aww I'm sorry hun. :hugs: That's not a very good thing to come home to from a honeymoon. To lighten the mood, where did you go on your honeymoon?

hello ladies :D sorry i have not been in for aaaaaages!!

congrats to all those on team :pink: or :blue: and that all ur babies are nice and healthy :dance:

Welcome back Cleckner - u have been a busy girl!!

Pips - did ur LO not show u its bits???

Gabs - how u feeling now? :hugs:

3 more sleeps til my scan :wohoo:

Los Angeles, CA and we visited Redondo Beach
i didn't come back with being told they were gone, my mom texted me on the honeymoon!
she said it was to figure out what to do with them!
what's wrong with a box and not telling me?!?!

well, i did get a bfp out of the trip, so nice overall!

hubby got us lost a few times, though

Los Angeles, CA and we visited Redondo Beach
i didn't come back with being told they were gone, my mom texted me on the honeymoon!
she said it was to figure out what to do with them!
what's wrong with a box and not telling me?!?!

well, i did get a bfp out of the trip, so nice overall!

hubby got us lost a few times, though

LoL about getting lost. I've never been to L.A. I bet it was a fun trip! And I can't believe your mom texted you while on your honeymoon! I agree she should have just taken care of it and not told you. But I think your :bfp: well made up for the lost birds right? :hugs: My DH and I never took a honeymoon cause we were too busy moving all of my stuff 800 miles away but we finally made up for it by going to the Bahamas last October! Four years after the wedding but that's okay I guess! We were trying to get a :bfp: there, but this baby decided it didn't want to be made until November apparently. :rofl:

mine was made in november, too
but that's how we're due in the same month (duh, me)
i still miss those birds when i hear twittering out of my window and at other random times
the trip wasn't that long
we want to travel some more when we get the chance

oh and Cleckner just to let u know my EDD is now 25th August not 28th(bk to original dates :yipee:

My DH and I make sure we make time for one major vacation a year. We just started the tradition in 2007 but so far it has went wonderfully. It'll be harder to do with a baby though so I'm wondering what we will do for 2010's vacation. :dohh: My DH is in the Navy though so it's hard to plan around his schedule that constantly changes.

Pipin... you didn't get to see ??? did they make any guesses????

Morning all... I kinda like our slower thread... it is a little over whelming to have to sort through 10 pages in one day....

I feel like everyone gets to talk on here.... love hearing from all you gals :)

I just started thinking today... only 17 weeks and a few days till the due date.... it is coming so quickly!!!! I think my boys keep me busy and help to pass the time...

so, how are all you girls today?
would love to join the mutual chat!

Hi Ladies, hope I can join too. I am due on the 1st August and am team pink

Thanks

Hi Ladies, hope I can join too. I am due on the 1st August and am team pink

Thanks

Oh yay!! Our first August 1st baby! That was the only day left without anyone due on it! :happydance: Congrats on the girl hun! I'll add you now.

I had my 20week scan today and even though she didn't want to tell what the baby was I saw her type it into the computer.

ITS A BOY!!!!!

Thanks Cleckner04 and congratulations on your little bundle of joy too

Okay I just counted to see and so far there are 21 pink bumps, 27 blue bumps, and 21 yellow bumps!! The blue bumps are definately ahead! Hopefully in a few hours I can add my own color to the list!

Congrats mt rose... that is sooo exciting....

You are next Cleckner....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->