Official August Mummies Club!!

Good luck pippin, cleckner and mtrose on your scans today how exciting!

Not working today so im off to buy some loose tops, wore one of my normal tops yesterday and I reckon my belly looked like Vickie pollards! LOL

LOO congrats on your scan and have you told everyone yet

Gabs another :hugs: for you.

Thanks Tillymum

Yes have told most people and just have a few more to go in the next couple of days. Lots of people say they had guessed already...

They handed me a paper when I scheduled the appointment and they are very adament about me drinking 24-32 ounces! That is WAY too much for me to hold for an hour! And they seemed kinda mean about it saying the appointment will have to be rescheduled if I don't do what they say. :hissy:

Hmmm... best do what they say then! But yes, I think if I were you then I'd drink some thing now. An hour is a good amount of time I reckon

Laura, I've tried the chat once, but there was only like one other person in there!! We could try it now? Or are we happy staying in here, more comfortable maybe?? lol I dunno...

Sorry Pippin... hopefully in two weeks...:)

Naomi... the name vincent is a very strong name... and definitely boy... and not too many people (at least in the states) have it... I think it is a good choice..

We are thinking about Finn... but husband like Gage more... We both like Grace for a girl.. but we have a really long way to go before we agree on any names....

I've tried the chat once as well and only one girl was there. I didn't know who it was so I backed out real fast. Oops. LoL!

Oooooh Laura, I REALLY like Finn for a boy!! That's a lovely name :D
My OH's daughter (in avatar with me <----- ) is called Finlay, but I really love Finn for a boy. I think it just sounds so interesting and... I dunno lol I just love it :) But of course, we couldn't have Finn when we already have Finlay in our lives! But that's ok: We love Vincent, and will likely be sticking with that! He'll be Vincent Lee (Lee after his daddy :) ) Grace is lovely too, so beautiful and ladylike! Do you have any middle name ideas?

Ooooh the chatroom is so empty and scary... *drops a pin in the chatroom* *echoes around the room* lol

Well, I am off to eat a late lunch that DH just made and than the torture of holding my wee for an hour. :rofl: I will be back as soon as I can to update! :hugs: Have fun girls.

Aww she's already gone... Good luck Cleckner!!! So excited for you!!! :D

Good luck Cleckner...

We don't have any middle names yet.. OH says a middle name needs to be from someone in the family... so... until we can pick a first name... it is hard to pick a middle name...

Maybe Grace Louise.... I am not sure though...

It suddenly went all quiet in here hehe... I had to resort to Facebook for my online social fix!!

okay, i'm back now, had to do lots of stuff for work
good luck, Cleckner!

Sorry I haven't checked in with you lovely ladies for a bit. Things have been a bit busy and we had a scare last night and into today.

Yesterday evening, my hubby went out and when I was going to bed, I felt really light headed. Sat down in the washroom for a second to see if that would help but then I must have blacked out as I found myself on the floor. Silly me, when I got up, I went to bed (isn't it strange what your mind will resort to sometimes?) I felt the baby fluttering a little bit before I fell asleep.

Got up this morning, was still feeling slightly light headed but couldn't feel the baby at all! I called our Labor and Delivery line over at the hospital who suggested that I eat something as that might get the baby to move. Ate a bit of breakfast and waited a bit but no movement. Went over to the hospital as they suggested.

Several tests later (including an ecg for my heart as I've never blacked out before and they were worried), they drummed it up to exhaustion and a bit of dehydration. They also did a quick ultrasound and found the baby is ok with the heart still pumping and a moving about.

I'm now at home with some meds (because they think I might have an UTI) and told to rest for the remainder of the day. I was so frightened throughout the whole experience but grateful that my husband was with me the entire time. By the end of the whole experience, I wondered who was more worried -- him or me!

SO exciting everyone finding out what team they are on! Hurry back Cleckner!!

We have decided to stay on team yellow - although I think it is going to take a lot of will power on the day of our next scan!!

I think I have been feeling kicks over the last day or so - it takes me so much by suprise that everytime it happens I sit bolt up right (or stand straight) and make an "oh" noise!! People are starting to think I'm a bit odd!!

I have been coming up with some names recently as well - I think we aer sorted with a girls name - sofia/sophia (my surname is James) but we are struggling for a boy. I like Samuel ( I think Sam James sounds like the sort of name a popular boy would have at school - is that crazy?!?!) Yesterday I also thought of the name Otis. Is it awful? I think I am becoming name blind - unable to tell a good name from a terrible one :rofl:

Anyway - that is an update from me - I am really enjoying reading how everyone else is getting on.

Oh and Shadow - I like the name Vincent Lee (there is a very cute French rugby player called Vincent Clerk, so he will be handsome!!)

Take caer everyone xx

SO exciting everyone finding out what team they are on! Hurry back Cleckner!!

We have decided to stay on team yellow - although I think it is going to take a lot of will power on the day of our next scan!!

I think I have been feeling kicks over the last day or so - it takes me so much by suprise that everytime it happens I sit bolt up right (or stand straight) and make an "oh" noise!! People are starting to think I'm a bit odd!!

I have been coming up with some names recently as well - I think we aer sorted with a girls name - sofia/sophia (my surname is James) but we are struggling for a boy. I like Samuel ( I think Sam James sounds like the sort of name a popular boy would have at school - is that crazy?!?!) Yesterday I also thought of the name Otis. Is it awful? I think I am becoming name blind - unable to tell a good name from a terrible one :rofl:

Anyway - that is an update from me - I am really enjoying reading how everyone else is getting on.

Oh and Shadow - I like the name Vincent Lee (there is a very cute French rugby player called Vincent Clerk, so he will be handsome!!)

Take caer everyone xx

Hehehe thanks Shiv! Nice to have you back in here too :) I like Sofia/Sophia AND Samuel! Otis is ok I think, but maybe I've gone name-blind too! I prefer Samuel of your boy choices :) and he could be little Sammie James when he is tiny! So cute! :D

Elly, sorry to hear about your little scare! I know what it's like to have those lightheaded periods, and even blacking out, as I have a bit of POTS (low blood pressure problems, to put it very roughly!) and heart issues. It's a scary thing to black out, and having to go to the hospital must have shaken you up :( Hope you're over it now and resting well, and that you feel much better :)

Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->