Official August Mummies Club!!

Thanks for thinking of me girls!!!:) I'm home for the moment! thank god. You can read more details in the thread posted by kimberly....called About Gabby.

And.....I'm having a baby BOY!!!!

Oh Gabs... I was away for a day and missed so much... I was starting to get really worried as I read on... glad you are okay.. what happened... :)<

And congrats on the boy... you will love 3.... I know I do...

Girls with the bump pick... you all look fabulous :) ... I don't have any comparison pics but I may post a one and only one day soon...

Good luck on the scans tomorrow gals... hope you get what you are hoping for :wohoo:

good luck with the scans today / this wk girls.

i have woke up with a bad head today and keep going dizzy. also keep geting cramp on the left side of my bump but bubs is still kicking me to bits so thats good.

:D Welcome back Gabs :D
And...
:blue: :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME TO TEAM BLUE!!! :happydance: :blue:

Big :hug:

Shadow xxx

And Cleckner and Pippin, good luck for today ladies, hope to catch you on here later with your news!! :happydance:

xx

Good luck pippin, cleckner and mtrose on your scans today how exciting!

Not working today so im off to buy some loose tops, wore one of my normal tops yesterday and I reckon my belly looked like Vickie pollards! LOL

LOO congrats on your scan and have you told everyone yet

Gabs another :hugs: for you.

Hmmm Pippin should be having her scan right now if it's at 9:30 today! It says she's "online" on here: Guess she left her puter on to share the news later :D I can't wait to hear!!!

hey everyone.......good news on the team blue Gabs!!! congrats!!

keep trying to keep up with this thread but theres so many posts!!!:rofl:

Wow, not been online this weekend, so just had 8 pages or so to get through!
Gabrielle - so much has happened, you poor thing, i can't believe it.. :hugs: How are you feeling? Congrats on team BLUE!! I find out tomorrow (hopefully!), can't wait!
Waiting to hear Cleckner's news now...

Hey girls. Still 6 hours until my appointment. I just read Pippin's post about baby not cooperating! Which makes me even more nervous now that the same thing will happen with my little one!

Gabrielle, glad to see you back hun. You keep that little one in there do you hear me? :hugs:

hey, please update me to a blue bump! i think you already have my edd as aug 13!
i lost track of this thread but saw cleckner04 on my bikini thread and tracked down her list of post to find this
glad i finally found it again
i'm going to subscribe now!

never mind updating me, i just looked and saw you updated me without me even posting my bump color, you must have just seen me on a thread and pulled my status from my siggy or fam status!
you're good!
and thanks so much for the compliment!

never mind updating me, i just looked and saw you updated me without me even posting my bump color, you must have just seen me on a thread and pulled my status from my siggy or fam status!
you're good!
and thanks so much for the compliment!

Yup! I AM good. :rofl: Actually what really happened was I got bored one day and realized that I doubt everyone on the list has updated in this thread about whether they know the gender yet so I did some investigating and went down the list and searched everyone in the main member list. I actually ended up changing around 10-15 names of girls that just haven't come in here and said anything. :muaha: I'm an overachiever what can I say?

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments! Waiting to see my ob this morning. Can't do a cerclage b/c i'm already dialted and I'm bleeding from my previa..........so plan is to BEDREST and MEDS....and praying! I keep updating my thread by Kim if you want to know more in detail!:)

Cleckner.....GOOD luck today!! Hope all goes well!

Pippin....what a stubborn lil one you have! I'm sorry!

And btw.....we have the name Jack picked out!:) ....need a middle name yet.

I just noticed August mummies are lacking in the post count compared to September mummies!! They must have much more talkative women in there. :dohh:

Lol, it's really hard to keep up with that club. By the time you catch up with everything, there's another 10 pages!

i'll keep us up and running, i never stop talking, even on the comp
i just lost this thread in the middle of things
i subscribed now
so, let's get it started!

btw, does anybody have any pet white mice?
mine have been living together beautifully since september and all the sudden
i caught them fighting 3 times today
i'm ready to separate them
i'm in the same room with them right now looking over them

LoL! I don't have mice but maybe they are getting to be teenagers so can't be in the same room together anymore? :rofl:

maybe you're right, they're 5 and a half months old and they only live for about 2 years, so that's sounds pretty close, lol
they just worry me because we lost out birds over our honeymoon with my mom pet sitting as they fought to the death
still sad over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->