Official August Mummies Club!!

Well girls, I have booked a private scan for 2D/3D/4D May 4th! Hopefully this time we can get a good picture of my little wiggler because she wouldn't hold still yesterday so the only picture I got was of a blurry foot! :rofl::rofl: I was too happy about her being a girl to care though. So now I have something else to look forward to. :cloud9:

Yay!! That sounds like a good idea :D I hope you get some good shots of your little lady in there, if you can upload any of them afterwards that'd be so awesome for us all to see!!

xx

Leo - I hear ya! I keep thinking that if I can get to 24 weeks the baby will be viable at least ... I bet when we're overdue we laugh at this and say "do you remember when we just wanted to get to 24 weeks so baby would be viable, and all along it turned out the baby was really comfy and didn't feel like moving anyway?!" LOL.

Hey guys ... know what I just realised? We're only 4 weeks from 3rd tri!! :happydance: Amazing. How quickly time is passing!! Only seems like a couple of weeks ago since we got to 2nd tri!

Oh and PS - this is my 100th post ... for someone who works in computers, you'd think I'd be more active!! LOL!! Maybe I'll be more active once 3rd tri panic sets in ... :rofl:

(PPS - I am reading though!)

Morning girls. Hope all is well.

Well i'm contracting today and i've just taken the 3rd dose of my meds...and its the last dose i'm allowed......:( No relief and feel worse b/c the meds make you shaky and makes your heart race!!! :(

I just read your other thread hun. It sounds like your little one really wants to meet his mommy! He had better stay in there. :cry: I will be thinking of you hun. :hugs::hugs: You've been through enough already.

cleckner04, thanks for adding me to the list. I had a little wriggler too and they couldnt see anything on my first anomaly scan so had to go again a week later and that is when I found out the sex. I was screaming the place down with excitement at having a little princess since I have two princes and they really run riot in the house. A girl would be nice for me. Must be exciting to have a 3D/4D scan, would love to have one but OH doesnt

Cleck, Emma Sophia is a lovely name for your little princess - congratulations. We have decided on 'Shamiso' which means miracle, hence my username of Mimiso as we are going to shorten her name to Mimi

Yes...and he CANT meet me......b/c he will die after he's born. Gosh girls i hate this....please lord stop this nonsense now.

How is everyone? Feeling baby lots?

Oh Gabby honey, I hate to think of how worrying this must all be for you :(
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I, for one, am definitely feeling lots of movement: Vinnie is enjoying his favourite game of "kick mummy in the cervix" again today... lol

Stay put, little Jack, and be a little more patient about meeting your momma, boy!

x x x

I, for one, am definitely feeling lots of movement: Vinnie is enjoying his favourite game of "kick mummy in the cervix" again today... lol

x x x

I am having the same thing at the moment! But yesterday I learned it isn't kicks. It's her arms hitting me. She is head down. Don't you think that would give her a head rush after a while? :rofl:

Gabrielle... are you going in today... It sounds like you should.. maybe they can give you some stronger meds :shrug:... Mag or somthing ( I know... that drug really sucks..) I will be praying for you constantly... stay in little guy... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Overcomer... a boy ... congrats to you :wohoo:

I am feeling good... worked outside in the wonderful sunshine yesterday \\:D/(it is a rarity out here in Washington State)..and my pelvis feels like it is falling apart:sad1:.. nice...

I can finally say I'm feeling things too - have been for the last couple of weeks. Now hubby can feel it through my tummy and it's ace!! As I type I'm getting kicked and there's no doubt it's getting stronger. It's amazing how much more connected I feel now that I can feel the kicking, love it!

I can finally say I'm feeling things too - have been for the last couple of weeks. Now hubby can feel it through my tummy and it's ace!! As I type I'm getting kicked and there's no doubt it's getting stronger. It's amazing how much more connected I feel now that I can feel the kicking, love it!

:D I agree!! Annoying though it can be (he's having a little party in there right now!) it also feels so wonderful, and I feel like I'm starting to think of him as a real little person now! :happydance:

I think by the time we move over to the 3rd tri, we'll all be grumbling about being kicked all night LOL but this stage is just lovely, isn't it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->