Official August Mummies Club!!

Okay girls! I am back!!! Looks like you are right Shadow. TEAM PINK!!! I truly didn't care either way but when he told us I was so freaking happy I couldn't keep the tears out of my eyes. We immediately went out and bought her an outfit to bring her home in! :cloud9::cloud9: Emma Sophia it is!!

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. The baby is measuring at a week ahead of my due date. But they aren't going to change the actual due date so I'm sticking with August 8. They said I might just have a big baby. She already weighs 1 lb. 5 oz...!!

elly... that is scary.. but I'm glad that it sounds like nothing major...

Shiv.... we are team yellow too.. it is sooo tempting... but looking forward the big surprise in the end :wohoo:

congrats Cleckner.. that is terrific.... Emma Sophia is a beautiful name...

Hey girls. Yes Shadow give us the name! Ours will be Emma Sophia for a girl and Ethan Anderson for a boy. Pippin I love Samuel. I'm a bit biased though because my name is Samantha. :muaha:

:rofl: Guess what our 2 top names are?? Emma Grace for a girl and Ethan something-or-other for a boy. :rofl:

Great minds think alike!!

Hey girlies...
Found out today that we are on Team Blue
Was a total shock.. My whole family assumed we would be having a girl! We went straight out and bought lots of cute little boy outfits.. Just couldnt help ourselves!

Please could you update me on the first page?
Thank you :winkwink: xxx

:hugs:

Congrats cleckner on team PINK! how wonderful!:)

Congrats Kim T on team blue and welcome!:)

Anyone know why young-mummy is banned from bnb....i'm so confused....?

I don't know.. but the message made it sound like she was a fraud or something... he threatened to involve the police... we should ask about it... I will message him...

Hello all I'm due 31st and found out the other day I'm having a boy!!!! I am very shocked as have a girl aged 4yrs xxxx

Congrats Cleckner!!!! I just had a feeling, I'm so good, even from right acroos "the pond" hehehe. Emma Sophia is such a gorgeous name :D I'm sure she will be a real stunner!

Congrats and welcome to team blue, Kim T and michaela!! :D

Gabs and Laura, what's all this about Young Mummy? I must have missed that, I'm off to check things out right now as I'm very intrigued...

Shadow xx

Hmmm that's so odd isn't it?? I wonder what was going on there... I had been thinking of her and hoping everything was ok, so what, is she not even pregnant? Or just for some reason pretending that something was wrong for attention?? How on earth would admin have found out? And was that really her OH posting that update back along, or just her pretending? Very odd...

Hi all I'm due on 3rd August and we are team blue!!!!!1:happydance:
I already have a 6yr old son so he is over the moon to!!!!!

:hug:

20 week scan went fine, but was a bit underwhelming. Sonographer was a bit 'bothered' and quite rough (he was a chap, so maybe if I ever get the opportunity, I'll scan his testicles and see how he likes it) and photos are pretty bleurgh. Baby is good though, and he confirmed that I have an anterior placenta (KNEW IT) and it's nice and high. Shame I won't feel the baby as much, but presumably when she gets bigger, I'll feel her anyway.

:rofl: Guess what our 2 top names are?? Emma Grace for a girl and Ethan something-or-other for a boy. :rofl:

Great minds think alike!!

Aww! That's awesome! I just love E names. Is that how it is for you too? Your team yellow though right? So it will be fun seeing if it's another Emma or an Ethan in August!! :happydance:

OMG! I leave for a night of sleep and come back to a faker in our midst? Okay. I would normally wait for the majority to vote on this but I am going to delete her from our club list. We don't need that kind on negative energy around here. :nope:

hey all,
congrats again Cleckner on pink bump!
Back from my scan which if you've read my post on the forum was very disappointing! So baby wasn't playing ball and evil sonographer was not interested either so i'm still on team yellow for now! Arrrggghhhh i'm desperate to know!!
Going to book a private scan now for next weekend!!
Hope everyone is well x

hey all,
congrats again Cleckner on pink bump!
Back from my scan which if you've read my post on the forum was very disappointing! So baby wasn't playing ball and evil sonographer was not interested either so i'm still on team yellow for now! Arrrggghhhh i'm desperate to know!!
Going to book a private scan now for next weekend!!
Hope everyone is well x

Aww I'm sorry hun. I think people that do scans should automatically be friendly and nice. After all, they are looking at precious babies all day and dealing with emotional pregnant women. I'm sorry it was such an awful experience. I won't change your color to yellow just yet though! I hope you have a better experience at your private scan. :hugs::hugs:

hi girls not been on for a bit laplop charger broke again
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its doing my head in. so how is every one im good baby boy is moving all the time now cant wait to get to 24 weeks only 3 weeks to go then maybe i get worrying not lol :hug:

Hey ladies :)

Cleck, good plan on deleting her from the list: To be honest, I hadn't even realised she was on the list, as she never really posted in here or anything. I think I may have annoyed admin a bit poking my nose into the whole thing, but I was keen to know how they could be so sure, I didn't want them to be making some big mistake, or for them to mistake anyone else for a fraud if the situation was similar again! But I guess they have some real strong proof that she was a fraud, from what they've said...
Anywho, good riddance to her, I say. You're right, Cleck: We don't need that kind of negative energy round here!!

Coffee, I did flick my eyes over your other post as we were heading out the door earlier, I'm sorry it was such a rubbish time for you :( Looking on the bright side, though, you now have an excuse for another little look at your little one, and I'm sure you'll have much better luck at your next scan :D I must say I was surprised to hear about the behaviour of your scanner lady- mine is SO sweet and very good at what she does, I'll be seeing her again next week I think, I'm sorry you're not as lucky :(

Shadow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->