Official August Mummies Club!!

Yup, 19 weeks and 2 days i think :( it's very worrying... there's an update now, I think even she (who is usually so positive and deals so well with it all) is now getting quite worried... Wish there was more we could do...

OMG I have just read the youngmummy thread about her being a fake and Im fuming! Someone playing on our worst fears and especially with what Gabrielle is going though, i just find it shocking to think there are people out there who would do such a thing!

Sorry just had to vent!

My god I have just spent an hour reading through like about 400 posts since I was on last - DH is delighted cause I was complaining about him having on the Man U match and I had said he was to turn it over when I got off this but I have been occupied for most of the match thanks to this :rofl: :rofl:

Well girls I have been keeping a quick eye on ye all every couple of days but work has been so hectic and I have been wrecked that I haven't got a chance to post. I wont do my normal post which includes everyone cause I would be here for the year :rofl: - so I'm just gonna write a bit to the ones I can remember.

Welcome back Cleckner - glad you had a lovely holiday, well done on updating the post.

Shadow - I love the name Vincent it is really strong.

Pippin - so sorry babs wouldn't play ball for you. hope the next two weeks go by quickly.

I see we have a few new members so welcome to you all.

Congrats on the new pink and blue bumps. :hug:

Gabby honey my heart goes out to you, I have just read your post from Kimberly. I have everything crossed for you, I know you must be scared out of your mind, but keep the chin up, you are always so postive and hopefully with all your positive thinking and our prayers your LO will stay put for another few weeks.

What is the story with this Yummy Mummy I hear ye talkin about, I'm gonna have a look now in the main thread to see if I can find out more cause ye have me all intrigued.

Well I dont have much news myself, work is hectic, but I am off next week for half term, so I'm lookin forward to that, unfortunately DH wont be though as he is trying to hold on to his annual holidays for when the baby is born.

Think I am feeling kicks now, still not 100% though as they are not very hard and I can't feel them from the outside yet and are more like pops than kicks, which is strange as I have a posterier placenta.

Any body getting baby brain - I am so forgetful lately and it is driving me mad cause I'm am always so organised and on the ball and I really need to be for my job as I co-ordinate 12 adult education groups and I also teach one literacy class a week, I have to write everything in my diary or I am forgetting to do things. :dohh:

Well I hope I wont be away as long. :hug: to you all. Xx

Hello ladies and hope everyone is well. I'm just catching up on everything since I can't really read all of this when I'm at work, only when I get home.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to Gabby and hoping that the little one stays put but even though, such a scary and worrysome situation!

Jelr, I hear you about the fuzzy brain feeling. In talks with some folks today, forgot their names and what we were talking about! :rofl:

OMG how much do u girls talk lol iv just had to read about 8 pages.

tonianne8 congrats on team blue ur due same date as me

coffee sorry bubs wouldnt play

overcomer79 congrats on team blue

deaglanxpaige congrats on team blue

Hope evey 1 else is doing ok and bubs are moving about.

i had a hell of a day yesterday i had really bad tooth pain all day an still have it now arrggg hate tooth pain any outher pain i dnt mind but not that.

Lucas is still moving lots and my son felt him yesterdat and told him he lves him and cnt wait to see him. My son(4) 5 in august keeps asking how baby will come out lol and will i have a holl in my belly after lol bless

We should really dig out Zoya's pink/blue/yellow poll thread, has everyone voted in there?

PHEW for Gabby, eh girls?? Hope she doesn't have to go through that again any time soon and can stay home and rest now for a good few weeks!

Jelr thanks for your feedback on our name choice!! Vince gives you grateful little kicks :D

That whole Young Mummy thing was a horrible mess, but I guess it's a bit of drama if you're interested in reading it! Admin did delete a lot of stuff though I think. I think they just want it over and forgotten now, it was very bizarre...

Hey girls!:) Again thanks for the wonderful thoughts and prayers...I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.:hug:

It's quite sad....my family doesnt care as much as you all do. Which isn't like them....but NOONE wanted us to get pregnant for the reason of my crappy pregnancies and now their all like told ya...you should have waitied and you better hope to God he's with you on this....blah blah blah. :( Not everyone is being that way but it sure feels like too many!:(

My heart rate at this very minute is 140bpm.....!!! I havent taken that drug that increases it since 8am yesterday morning and i even slept last nigh..grrr. I think you all know that i have a heart condition called SVT...which means your heart beats and an incrediblely fast speed and is irregular. Well i think i've went into SVT and it's not going away. I dont feel like i'm going to faint but my head is pounding terribly....Waiting for the doctor to call back b/c she told me to take my meds to slow it down but nothing is helping....;( other then that.....baby is fine and no contractions!:)

How is everyone? Anyone starting to get bubs room ready......August will be here before you all know it!!!!!:hug::hugs:

Glad to see you back home Gabby, sorry heart rate is going high still hope it comes down for you too. Just met up with some BnB friends for coffee which was lovely putting a name to the messages and texts and told them about you. They send their love and hope it works out soon. (Forever3 and WelshRose)

I'm happy on contented right now and relaxing which I hope you are as well. Hang in there and I'm glad we're here for you even if your family aren't!. x

Hey Gabby I have not been online really and just caught up with everything!! I am sooooo sorry you are going through this and if I could do somethig i truly would :hugs: its not fair yur family are being this way, just remember we are all here for you night and day ok? and we pray all the time for you!!

Pippin, glad you managed to meet up with the girls, I am hoping to meet a couple soon as well and I think it will be like we have known each other for yrs - what was it like for u ladies?

Shadow - Thanks for all the updates and stuff, really have made the last 10 pages interesting :D I think Vincent is a lush name and had a crush on a guy with that name :D I have no inkling as to what my lil jellytot is - sometimes i really think boy and sometims ithink girl. I keep having odd dreams about giving birth and then not knowing what the sex is cos i forgot to ask :rofl: How is lil Vinnie? still kicking lots? mine is always on the move so maybe a boy too?

Cleckner - congrats on your :pink: princess :pink: Emma Sophia goes really well and i love the name Sophia

Welcome to all the newjoiners too and now we have a baby due on every day - i wonder how it will pan out in reality who will be early/late and all the statistics and percentages - will be intersting and I do hope we find out :D

Cleckner - apart from alll the pinks/blues and yellows how many are there still left to find out??

scan tomo and i am sooo excited albiet a lil nervous too! was anyone else nervous?

Hey ladies :D
Sorry, I moaned about nobody being online and then i totally disappeared!
We have some weird family stuff going on, i'm trying to help my brothers and sisters to not kill each other (I'm the second youngest of 5! you'd think they could do it themselves by now! lol)

Gabs, it's lovely to have you there and to know that things are ticking along for now. It can't be fun at all to be stuck in the hospital :( But I'm super glad that there are no contractions just now. I know just how heart stuff can be, I get palpitations (120bmp and up sometimes) and irregular heartbeats and it's not pleasant at all is it honey? :( But maybe you can try to take your mind of the racing heart and focus on other stuff for a bit, then maybe it will calm itself down. I find if I focus on it, it almost always makes it flare up again! Sorry your family arent as supportive as you'd like through this... Give them time to realise that this baby is a really good thing, and that once he gets here they will be so in love with him they wont be able to think "you really shouldve been more careful" or anything ever again!

Pips, good to hear that you've had a lovely day :) arent school holidays just great? :D I, too, have had a nice day out with an old friend, and am now relaxing at home and hoping that tonight's dinner will be better than the yucky potato skins of yesterday!!

Shadow xx

LOL thanks Jai Jai, Vinnie is doing great ta :D And yes, still VERY active! I guess maybe it's a boy thing!!

LOL I look at the old posts and am so embarrassed at how big my mouth is, it's like "ShadowRat.... someone else... ShadowRat.... ShadowRat.... someone else... ShadowRat.... " lol you girls should tell me to shut up sometimes if it gets annoying!! Maybe i need a project off Bnb to focus on LOL :blush:

Ooooh JaiJai you're in Dorset? That's pretty close to me :) where abouts are you? I'm in Exmouth :D

Hiya,

sry to crash...I'm due on the 1st august with a little surprise.

Hope you're all well. xx

oooh no dont shut up shadowrat we need you :D yes in Dorset, Gillingham - heard of it? I dunno where Exmouth is - I visit Bideford a lot is it anywhere near there?? xxx

oooh cleckner, sorry to bug you but you seemed to have missed my post about my date being moved to 25th August...... can you update?? thanks hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->