Official August Mummies Club!!

Hiya,

sry to crash...I'm due on the 1st august with a little surprise.

Hope you're all well. xx

Welcome!! You're not "crashing" at all! :D we don't bite... How exciting to have another little bundle of joy due on the 1st!!! :D

Yea JaiJai, I've heard of Gillingham but never been there. I think the closest I've been is Yeovil, which google tells me is not too far from you :)
Bideford is north devon, I'm south/East devon so not really very close :winkwink:
But I still think you're the closest person to me in this club... Anyone else in the south west?? We could make a little club!! Hehehe

Oops! Sorry Jai_Jai. I got ya covered this time though! I also counted the latest tally of teams.

Team Pink-24
Team Blue-31
Team Yellow-23
Team Green-33 (These are the girls that don't know because baby wouldn't cooperate or girls that just haven't spoken up yet.)

Goodness I hate the time difference between us all sometimes! I miss all the chatter. :dohh:

Awwwwww Team Green... i'm on a team!! yaaayyy!!!
Can't wait to move to either blue or pink team tho!! There seems to have been a lot of uncooperative babies lately though... I wonder if it's something to do with their future starsign? Mine will be a Leo if born on time - they like to be in control i think :rofl:!!

I had my 22 week doctors appointment yesterday. In walked a cute little old lady with a french accent. The first thing she said. "oo we have a healthy mother here"..She knows that I know she's calling me fat right? :rofl::rofl: She was too cute for me to be offended though. Plus I already know I'm fat. LoL!! :rofl::rofl:

The good news is that my triple screening was all negative so that is one milestone I'm glad to have gotten passed without problems. :cloud9: This is all starting to become so much more real to me. Poor DH has shunned BabiesRUs..He never wants to go back again. haha. I guess I'll have to stick to online shopping instead. *Giggles like a madwoman*:rofl:

Awww Cleck, I wouldn't worry, it is mostly chatter between Shadow and herself anyway!!! LOL
Nah, just kidding ladies... :winkwink:

Right now, though, OH is moaning about me making the dinner tonight, so I'd best get on with it!!! Hehehe

xx

Can't wait to move to either blue or pink team tho!! There seems to have been a lot of uncooperative babies lately though... I wonder if it's something to do with their future starsign? Mine will be a Leo if born on time - they like to be in control i think :rofl:!!

Maybe I should change all the names of unknowns to green! Than you can be a pretty color too until you can figure out what your having! :happydance:

Hehe Cleckner ... I just went to the shop to pick up a paper (I used to work there so know all the staff) and one of them laughed at me and said "you're getting to be a right fatty now, eh?" LOL. She's one of very few people who can say these things and it doesn't offend anyone, know what I mean? For some reason she just makes me laugh. I told her "thanks, I come here for the ego boost" :rofl:

Maybe I should change all the names of unknowns to green! Than you can be a pretty color too until you can figure out what your having! :happydance:

Yaaay! thankyou! I love my new pretty colour! I don't feel quite as much a failure now!! :happydance:

Aww :hugs: You were never a failure Coffee. You just had a mean ultrasound tech who should be fired for being a witch! And soon you'll know!! When did you schedule your next ultrasound for? Are you wanting anything specific?

Aww :hugs: You were never a failure Coffee. You just had a mean ultrasound tech who should be fired for being a witch! And soon you'll know!! When did you schedule your next ultrasound for? Are you wanting anything specific?

Awww thanks!
It's a week on Sunday (April 19th) - going for a super duper 4d one too to make up for the last nasty experience!! I don't mind whether its a boy or a girl, i just want to know so that i can get down to some serious shopping!!!!

Yay Coffee we can both e team green until we find out in two weeks!!!!

I'm so excited for you girls!! Pippin are you getting a 4D ultrasound as well? You will have to post up pictures cause I have a 4D scheduled in May. I'm dying to know how it all goes. It seems pretty cool though.

I was the same way about knowing Coffee. I didn't care what team, I just wanted to shop! :happydance:

I'll try and post pics, but i'm a bit rubbish at techy stuff like that!!!!! :dohh:

We were going to wait until later in the pg to have a 4d scan, but decided to just go ahead and have it earlier so that we could find out the sex! Your one in May Cleckner will be amazing i'm sure!!

We were going to wait until later as well but I just couldn't help but book an appointment earlier. We might do another closer to the birth but I'm not sure yet. :muaha: It is quite inexpensive to do them in my area so I just think I'd be crazy NOT to do it at least once. :happydance:

The one i two weeks is another nhs one and then f he/she doesn't play ball then we're going for a 4D one. Although knowing me we'll probably cave in and have it anyway. If I can't see the bits then I'll get a gender scan for sure at the very least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->