Official August Mummies Club!!

Congrats rivanprincess

well my oh finaly got all the baby cloths out yesterday didnt think we had some much thort i had given the all away so iv stared washing em and sorting them out so we know what we need and dnt need. god i for got how tiny they are was crying rembering my son in them and how small he was. i seid that thay was hes and he seid its ok mummy lucas can have them coz i love him :cloud9::cloud9:

so happy with my little man thort he wouldnt like the ider of a baby but loves it yay:happydance:

Hey. Yep first time I met them bit knew so much about them it was like meeting old friends. No nerves at all just excitement. Strange because Ive never met anyone off the net before but so glad I have. Friends for life I feel. Marvelous. No different I suppose than meeting people at antenatal classes! I recommend it ladies if you can. At least I can say we're definitely not fake! :rofl:

WOW you girls write WAY to much..........! lol

So today kids are really sick...so my help said she couldnt help.......so i'm home with the boys...!! eeks. Hubby took off for tomorrow but he couldnt today. Gotta make money! MIL is gone and my mom just left for vegas. We don't have alot of family in Wisconsin..:(

But do you girls think i'm werid............I'm not SUPER religious but i believe that God has a plan....and if he's going to take my baby there is nothing i can do to stop him.....? Of course I'm taking it easy but I HAVE TO care for my children......

smith87999, i'm wondering where you might be around
i'm in Pennsylvania now, but i used to live in Startup which is in Snohomish county, very small town, pass it with litterally a blink to the eye

Yeah I wish there were closer girls in the US on Baby n Bump. That's what I get for joining a mainly UK site. :rofl::rofl: I love this forum though. I would never join another one I don't think. This place has been the most informative for me. And everyone is so nice. But it would definately be nice if there were more US girls that could meet! I'm in a military area so it is pretty much impossible to keep friends when everyone moves so much! :cry: Even I have to move in May of 2010 if everything goes according to schedule with my husband's ship. All the way across the country to San Diego! Which I've never been on the west coast before except to visit Las Vegas for a week. I'm pretty freaked out to say the least!

Nope. Not too far but still too far for a quick meet for lunch or something. :hissy:

Hello girls.

dunno if one of you have read my thread in the forum, but I really worried rightnow, I just found out yesterday that my pap smear result is abnormal and they want to do another test. I am really worried, hoping it is nothing just some hormone changing happen in the cervix.
Hopefully I can get the appointment asap :(

Oh hun. I didn't even see that. :hugs: They say it isn't unusual to get an abnormal pap smear in pregnancy though. My doctor even warned me when I had to get mine that I shouldn't freak if I have to come in for another because they come back abnormal alot for pregnant women. But I would probably worry too. :hugs::hugs: Hope you don't have to wait long to figure out everything.

Ducky I'm sorry you and an abnormal pap....but I too have heard it's sometimes abnormal for pregnant women. Hopefully that is the case! Good luck sweetie and i hope nothing is going on! HUGS!!!!!

Girls.....my little one Gavin who is 14months is SO sick. he wont eat or drink, runny nose, boggie eyes, swollen lymph nodes and a fever. He is even sleeping after only being up for 2 hours....my poor little man..:(

Oh Gabby, the poor little thing. I hope he sleeps alot of it off. I just hate seeing kids feel bad. :cry:

Thanks! I know me too.....and if he doesnt eat or drink he will be admitted..and we all know that's the last thing my family needs right now. I dont understand.....he's ALWAYS sick..and he doesnt even go anywhere!!!??

Mom.... I live just out of Bellingham right up near the border... you were close... but not so much anymore... were you from here originally?

Cleckner....My best friend lives in San Deigo.. it is gorgeous there... and lots to do... and nice weather all the time... I will be slightly envious...:)

Gabrielle.... I think you have to do what you have to do.. just take it as easy as you can.. when I was on bedrest with my last pregnancy my kids got to be very independant.. they can actually do a lot... I never carried or picked one of them up... Just held there hand or had them crawl on my lap... I was on bedrest from 14weeks till I delivered at 33 weeks... it is no fun but it is what you have to do... and you are very seasoned at these complicated pregnancies... I am sure you will do just fine...
Didn't hear much from you yesterday... was kinda worried.. how is your heart today?

Ducky.... I didn't see that ... I agree with girls ... hopefully it will just be because you are pregnant.. Hope you get in soon.. I always hate that news you get when you can't have an immediate answer.... we will try to keep you preoccupied....

Gabrielle... my kids had that bug not too long ago... it is terrible... all three of them had it and so did OH and I at the same time.. .... and we were all throwing up...it was a fight for the toilet... Hope he gets better soon...

Well, I have a nephew that was sick all the time as well. Always had a cold or runny nose at the least. He is 5 years old now and he is one tough kid. So if your son gets sick alot now, I think it will be better for him as an older kid and adult. Because he is building up his immune system every time he gets sick. At least that is my opinion.

Ducky I'm sorry you and an abnormal pap....but I too have heard it's sometimes abnormal for pregnant women. Hopefully that is the case! Good luck sweetie and i hope nothing is going on! HUGS!!!!!

Girls.....my little one Gavin who is 14months is SO sick. he wont eat or drink, runny nose, boggie eyes, swollen lymph nodes and a fever. He is even sleeping after only being up for 2 hours....my poor little man..:(

my son is also having a bad cold right now, runny nose, a bit of cough, and last night his fever was 104.7 :( probably because of the weather Gab.
Have you tried to used Vicks vaporizer? I always use it whenever Tj has a cold and he usually sleep so well when it's working.
14 months is still young, just keep try to give him fluid, milk...well you probably now what to do since you also have an older child :) but it's really difficult to see our kid got sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->