Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey gals... if you want we could go to a chat room... the pregnancy one is open.. I am the only one in there... any one want to go?

Ducky... i havent seen your post. Hope everythings ok tho.

I'm in "baby and bump chatroom" is there another chat room??
Gabs, so sorry your little guy is sick :( I hope you can manage to keep yourself well rested as well as give him some love and the extra he may need right now. But kids are very resilient, like Cleckner says, he'll probably be strong as an ox when he's older! I think Laura is right, you should really try to focus on resting yourself and the even tinier little one in your tum just now... Hopefull your little Gavin can rest and sleep it off a bit.

Ducky, sorry that you're worried about the pap result. It seems that it's not too unusual as the others are saying, I hope that's all it is honey. You know, even non-pregnant women often get abnormal results, but it turns out to be nothing. Don't worry too much sweetie :)

Shadow xx

So I clicked on chatroom and it is in general chat and I'm the only one there. is there different sections of the chatroom that I'm not aware of?

well, Smith, i'm not really from anywhere, i've been all around
clecner- you'll like Cali, trust me

Ok ladies, so I have FAR too much time on my hands, and I don't want us to be outdone by the September club, so I messed about a bit with a cute image I found and made a signature image for "Due in August" ... I can easily make personalised ones for any of you that want one, I've personalised mine and I've made one for Cleckner :happydance:
If you think it's ugly or have any suggestions at all, please please share them!! I'm more than happy to mess with it and change it or whatever :D

The link for the general image is:
https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/GeneralSig.jpg

(If you want to use this as it is in your sig, click on the link here, copy the URL from the new window and then go to your sig and paste it into the "add an image" function)

Just shout if you'd like a personalised one: I'll probably do a bunch for those of you who are in here often anyway, so I'll probably have one ready for you if you want it!

:D

Shadow xx

smith87999, i'm wondering where you might be around
i'm in Pennsylvania now, but i used to live in Startup which is in Snohomish county, very small town, pass it with litterally a blink to the eye
I'm from Washington too. :happydance: Love it.

Yeah I wish there were closer girls in the US on Baby n Bump. That's what I get for joining a mainly UK site. :rofl::rofl: I love this forum though. I would never join another one I don't think. This place has been the most informative for me. And everyone is so nice. But it would definately be nice if there were more US girls that could meet! I'm in a military area so it is pretty much impossible to keep friends when everyone moves so much! :cry: Even I have to move in May of 2010 if everything goes according to schedule with my husband's ship. All the way across the country to San Diego! Which I've never been on the west coast before except to visit Las Vegas for a week. I'm pretty freaked out to say the least!
San Diego kind of sucks (for my taste, anyway), but honestly, the west coast isn't THAT different from the east coast. California isn't very different from any other states in the region too.

Mom.... I live just out of Bellingham right up near the border... you were close... but not so much anymore... were you from here originally?
Ahhh! Bellingham is my home town (born and raised!!). I miss it there so much. I also have family in Everson and Custer, so I used to visit up north of Bellingham too. Ever take your kids to the water slides? I've had sort of a "craving", if I can call it that, to go back there. What are the odds of finding another Bellinghamster on a forum dominated by UK members?

oh oh SUPER cute!!!:) If you have time could you make me one!:) I'm not very crafty on the computer ...hehe! Thanks my dear!

um, guys i need your help
i have a problem
i'm addicted----

to changing my siggy every 5 minutes

lol

Ok I've been messing around a bit more with it, and I managed to add some cute sparkly stars!! Here's the link to the new, improved one WITH SPARKLES!

https://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/ShadowRat/GeneralSig-2.gif

Hehehe

Cleck, I'm just sparkle-ifying yours and adding your due date... Then I'll do Pip's and Gabrielle's! Any more, ladies? Get 'em while they're hot!

oh me me me shadow :D if you dont mind??? I am team yellow - 25th august :dance: had scan today bubs was sooooo beautiful - didnt find out sex but i think i saw a willy :( so i am a bit disappointed as i really didnt want to know but i could have been wrong, i have felt boy most of the time i guess so prob be a boy :rofl:

Cleck, I'm just sparkle-ifying yours and adding your due date... Then I'll do Pip's and Gabrielle's! Any more, ladies? Get 'em while they're hot!
I might ask you for a personalized one after I know what team I'm on on Monday.

Aww Jai_Jai..I'm glad your scan went well!! I knew I was having girl before they even said anything just from seeing it as well. But you could be wrong and it could be a little girl in there!! So technically you are still team yellow. :hugs::hugs:

oh me me me shadow :D if you dont mind??? I am team yellow - 25th august :dance: had scan today bubs was sooooo beautiful - didnt find out sex but i think i saw a willy :( so i am a bit disappointed as i really didnt want to know but i could have been wrong, i have felt boy most of the time i guess so prob be a boy :rofl:

Sure :winkwink: Coming right up, JaiJai! Glad scan was good, and yes, you are certainly still on team yellow: You never know what you might've seen! But if it IS a boy: Boys are AWESOME! But I'll make you a groovy team yellow blinkie right now :D

xx

Me too please if it's not too much trouble!! August 9th, team yellow :)

Loving your work Shadow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->