Official August Mummies Club!!

Ooooh, could I please have one, Shadow? Due August 11 with a boy! Thanks!

LOL

Awww shucks :blush:
You know, I only do it for the praise... Like you, Cleckner, I guess I'm just an overachiever! LOL :rofl:

LOL

Awww shucks :blush:
You know, I only do it for the praise... Like you, Cleckner, I guess I'm just an overachiever! LOL :rofl:

LOL :rofl::rofl: Yeah you had to go and outdo me!

:rofl:
Well, I guess I never quite got over the fact that you beat me to the second trimester forum by about 20 seconds!! Hehehehe

But really, it's all about making us all look FABULOUS and showing those September dudes that we are every bit as cool as them! :winkwink: lol...

Gabs, how are you doing honey? How's little one? Hope you've not worked yourself too hard today...

Shadow x

Oooooh and hey, I just realised, with more space taken up by my blinkies, we should cover more pages in here, right?! LOL bonus!

:wohoo: love my new ticker!! I love yellow :yipee: and I dunno if what i saw was what i saw now :rofl: but either way i am excited cos we dont know we just think :rofl: cant believe the next time i see my LO is on the day of the birth :cloud9:

oh and August Mummies kick ass we are gonna cover waaaaaaay more pages!!! Lrofl:

Okay now your really pushing it Shadow. :rofl::rofl: I have my post count for threads set to a different level. So to me, there are only 31 pages in this thread. :blush:

:wohoo: love my new ticker!! I love yellow :yipee: and I dunno if what i saw was what i saw now :rofl: but either way i am excited cos we dont know we just think :rofl: cant believe the next time i see my LO is on the day of the birth :cloud9:

oh and August Mummies kick ass we are gonna cover waaaaaaay more pages!!! Lrofl:

:headspin:

Well, my eyes are officially square tonight! I am getting off this computer before I melt into it or something!!

Ladies, don't be afraid of the blinkies! Just pop a message on here if you'd like one and I'll knock them up in a jiffy!
It was fun to do chat earlier girls, we should totally arrange that again some time. Have a good evening, all!

:hug:
Shadow xx

I was just thinking. Are we going to have our own club still after our little babies are born? Like an August 09 Mummy club in the baby & toddler section?

oh yeh cleckner it will be our only escape to sanity away from dirty nappies whilst LO sleeps for a couple hrs :D best idea ever!!! and we can help each other through it all espesh our first timers like me :D

Night Shadowrat - I am off to bed soon too, my back is hurting again :cry:

oh yeh cleckner it will be our only escape to sanity away from dirty nappies whilst LO sleeps for a couple hrs :D best idea ever!!! and we can help each other through it all espesh our first timers like me :D

Night Shadowrat - I am off to bed soon too, my back is hurting again :cry:

Here here!

*gone now...*

Okay girls. I'm off as well. I want to make dinner before DH gets home from work. :dohh: I like to surprise him sometimes with something good!

I think the baby and toddler group would be great. We are bound to have as many questions about babies as we are about bumps! And there are plenty of experienced mums in here to help out us newbies.

Ducky - hope the smear is ok. We don't even take them during pregnancy and for the 1st 6 weeks after birth in the UK, because it's so common to come back abnormal due to the hormonal changes. So hope yours is hormonal and nothing else. Fx

xx

Oooh Shadow, please could I have a blinkie too? :)

Team Yellow - Due 30th August

Thank you. xxx

Cleck, I'm just sparkle-ifying yours and adding your due date... Then I'll do Pip's and Gabrielle's! Any more, ladies? Get 'em while they're hot!

can u do me 1 pleas iam due 3rd but can u put Lucas insteed of team blue thank u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->