Official August Mummies Club!!

Grrr hope this works now been trying for ages. I think this is all so cute....

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
Ooo I agree pippin! Very cute! And when you know blue or pink, either color will match perfect with that set if you wanted to buy extra blankets, etc.

1 more thing befor i go get rueben hes tea.
we didnt want a baby bath so got 1 of these insted

Attachments

• !BQIcSc!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLm(s8hBJ3OU-Yf1!~~_2.jpg
    !BQIcSc!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLm(s8hBJ3OU-Yf1!~~_2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2
Hmmm, my photos haven't come out all that nicely, it looks so much cuter in real life! But this gives you guys an idea of Vincent's bedroom so far (We have a LOT left to do, it is looking a little bare at the moment! It needs more fabric stuff and soft, light coloured stuff to even it out, but I think it'll look good when it all comes together :) )

This is the window (with lovely red blind and homemade light blue curtains); the sorry-looking nursing chair (I'm going to wait and use my mum's electric sander to get this sanded down! By hand is faaaaar too much hard work!); a cute little dustbin that I saw in B&Q earlier and just had to buy (hehe); and some (terrible) photos of some of the cute stickers we have around the room. I have painted tiny glow in the dark stars around them, but you can't really see them against the chipwood walls (which I hate, but our landlord wouldn't let us strip it off, only paint it! Bleagh... It doesn't look too bad, anyway...)

Attachments

• 100_1525.JPG
    100_1525.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1526.jpg
    100_1526.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_1527.jpg
    100_1527.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1528.jpg
    100_1528.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1529.jpg
    100_1529.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2
Oh and don't forget my draw full of nappies I have ready... hehehehe

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
I found two stock pictures of some of my bedding. I decided not to go with a pre-made set and went with something more basic so I can go whatever direction when it comes to actually decorating. Here's the crib bumper and fitted sheet. I know the pictures are small but they are just from the babiesrus website. :rofl: My changing table pad cover matches the bumper. It is all Carter's brand cause I just love Carters stuff. The bumper/pad cover are SO soft I just can't help touching it all.

all looking Very cute

Attachments

• 50-3772177MMA70UC513192M.jpg
    50-3772177MMA70UC513192M.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
Hmmm, my photos haven't come out all that nicely, it looks so much cuter in real life! But this gives you guys an idea of Vincent's bedroom so far (We have a LOT left to do, it is looking a little bare at the moment! It needs more fabric stuff and soft, light coloured stuff to even it out, but I think it'll look good when it all comes together :) )

This is the window (with lovely red blind and homemade light blue curtains); the sorry-looking nursing chair (I'm going to wait and use my mum's electric sander to get this sanded down! By hand is faaaaar too much hard work!); a cute little dustbin that I saw in B&Q earlier and just had to buy (hehe); and some (terrible) photos of some of the cute stickers we have around the room. I have painted tiny glow in the dark stars around them, but you can't really see them against the chipwood walls (which I hate, but our landlord wouldn't let us strip it off, only paint it! Bleagh... It doesn't look too bad, anyway...)
I just love that shade of blue for the walls Shadow! I can't wait to see your finished nursery!

Aw Shadow it's fab. I haven't done much for the walls and stuff although I have a few paintings I have done. It doesn't really match the bedding but hey ho. They are from pictures I took on our honeymoon to Africa 2 years ago. Hope you like....

Attachments

• Photo-0124.jpg
    Photo-0124.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0128.jpg
    Photo-0128.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0129.jpg
    Photo-0129.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Cleck! I was persuaded to go with it by OH... I wanted a slightly lighter shade, but I have a french book of children's bedrooms and the colour of the boy bedroom was this exact shade, and it looked really cool when the whole room was done up. And that room is very light cos its south facing, so it gets sun all day, so the darker colour isnt so overwhelming! I have also painted the light shade a bright yellow to look like the sun or something, and the ceiling and above the picture rail is a nice bright white, so its not too dark really :)

Ooooh I've seent hose beofre Pip, and they are so sweet. They will look adorable on your little one's bedroom walls :D You are very talented, lady!! Do you teach Art, by any chance??

Shadow have you got your cot?? I want to see hehehehe. Mine is second hand which saves us money but on the other hand it's not that nice. I don't mind as we need all the cash we can.

Oh my those pictures are gorgeous Pip! Especially the Zebra!!

Thanks Hon I'm going to do about three more then frame them in frames to hang on the big wall opposite the cot. I plan to tell stories of them when baby can't sleep or settle.

Ooooh I've seent hose beofre Pip, and they are so sweet. They will look adorable on your little one's bedroom walls :D You are very talented, lady!! Do you teach Art, by any chance??

Hahaha how did you guess. I'm the head of Art at a girls school. I love it but don't do much art now :cry: these have been the perfect excuse.

Hmmm the image attachment thingy is playing up, maybe we're tiring it out! LOL

But here's the car seat / top of my "stroller" (hehe) the main part of it is shut away in the cupboard and I can't be bothered to dig it all out just now so you'll have to make do with this hehe! And also here is our cotbed with a bunch of baby stuff on it hehe... I have more photos if this upload thingy will work!

xx

Attachments

• 100_1531.JPG
    100_1531.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_1542.jpg
    100_1542.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
Okay. I had to hurry because the camera didn't charge long! :rofl: My dog managed to get in the picture too! This is the babies closet, changing table, and a glider in the corner for me to nurse! There is a weird reflection on the wall in the changing table picture though. I think it's from the flash but I didn't have much time to retake before camera died. :rofl: We don't plan on repainting except to touch up a few spots. You can see a black mark in the glider picture that is from a black picture frame I had hung there. :dohh: Definately gotta repaint that spot. LoL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->