Official August Mummies Club!!

i was told you should never use a breast pump you got from somebody else
the ones the hospital lets you use is special to be able to be sanitized properly, it's made different
i would definitely say don't do it but your doctor will probably say the same thing\
not to be rude, but, i really don't think it's a good idea
even though your friend doesn't have anything or you wouldn't consider it
there's probably old milk residue somewhere in it
please don't take offense

oh man, I do really have to catch up, I just bought 3 dresses so far for Naya :p, I am afraid to buy much because i don't know how fast she will grow, With my son, I bought alot of clothes and he didn't use some of them because he grows so fast. He ended up taller than his age. So this time I try not to spurge too much heheheh and it's hard...sooo many cute things out there for girl, totally different with boy. I will buy more after I know first how fast and big she would be.

Mary Jo look on the website and find ones in your area that offer 'extensive ranges' that means they are the bigger ones although my one in Harrow had more of the bedding set I wanted than the one in Watford which is the biggest one near me. Also try Babies-R-us. I'm gong to on Monday.

hi Shadow,

yup at last it working...soooo happy, thanks soooo much.

LOL our husband is our 1st baby actually so for the new 1st timer pregnant ladies here, no worry...you can take care ur hubby then new baby is easy :)) trust me

i was told you should never use a breast pump you got from somebody else
the ones the hospital lets you use is special to be able to be sanitized properly, it's made different
i would definitely say don't do it but your doctor will probably say the same thing\
not to be rude, but, i really don't think it's a good idea
even though your friend doesn't have anything or you wouldn't consider it
there's probably old milk residue somewhere in it
please don't take offense

Your not being rude hon, glad of the advice and I think you are right. I couldn't really refuse when she offered so will just get my own :hugs: She's a nurse and said something about replacing the bits and that I should find out how to properly clean it but probably easier to get new. x

Shadow that little sweater! I can't believe a human being is small enough to fit in that! :cloud9::cloud9: So cute.

I thought I'd add one more picture. This is my only used item that I've bought because I couldn't find anywhere else that I was talking about earlier today. It's a swing n' bounce. The part the baby sits in to swing comes off easily even with baby in it to turn into a bouncer if she decides she doesn't want to swing. Or if her mommy decides she wants a shower or something and that way I can have her close by! :cloud9:

Mary Jo look on the website and find ones in your area that offer 'extensive ranges' that means they are the bigger ones although my one in Harrow had more of the bedding set I wanted than the one in Watford which is the biggest one near me. Also try Babies-R-us. I'm gong to on Monday.

Ah ok. :) I did think the Kew one was meant to be pretty big, and it wasn't small or anything, just that the Croydon one was huge... Not sure where there is a big Babies r Us near me - there's definitely one on the Old Kent Road but last time I was in there was before I was pregnant (for the Toys r Us bit) and I was extremely superstitious (who, me?) about even glancing at baby things when I was TTC (didn't want to get my hopes up in case I turned out to be infertile) and so I don't know what they might have. Don't THINK it was a big section...

Am going to buy some clothes for me online now... cannot face the disappointment in any more shops. Thanks to whoever suggested Next online, am going to head over there now!

so, what's everybody eating today? lol
i had some brown rice with some seasoning, no butter
and raw organic baby carrots from the fridge

is this why i'm not gaining weight?
maybe i should up the fat a bit since i'm pregnant

so, what's everybody eating today? lol
i had some brown rice with some seasoning, no butter
and raw organic baby carrots from the fridge

is this why i'm not gaining weight?
maybe i should up the fat a bit since i'm pregnant

I wouldn't worry about not gaining weight if I was you. You will probably make up for it in third tri! Not every woman gains like crazy. Count yourself lucky!! I only wish I wasn't gaining weight!

Awww thats so sweet, Cleck!!! Love it :D

And the green hoodie is TINY... I'm actually a little concerned that he will be born already too big for it, but I really didn't know how small it would be until it was finished... If he doesn't use it though, I will donate it to preemie babies or something I think. But if he is born early, which I obviously don't want but may happen anyway, then he will at least have one teeny thing that will fit him properly!
I have actually been putting it on Jasper the bear to try to stretch it out a bit :blush:

Right now I have the laptop in the kitchen and I am "cooking" lol cos OH was just soooo hungry! He told me to point out on here tho that he does the cooking almost all of the time and that I promised I'd cook tonight :rofl: He doesn't want you guys to think he is some kind of lazy bum or anything!!! (He totally isn't!!)

LOL

:rofl: about your OH. Tell him he IS a bum. :rofl: All men are. :rofl::rofl: Totally just kidding. My DH is AWESOME about cooking since I've been pregnant. I don't have to lift a finger when he's home. I've almost forgotten how to cook. :blush: But I feel bad on some nights and surprise him with a meal when he gets off work.

mine might if he knew how to cook lol

:rofl::rofl: Thankfully mine worked in a restaurant before he joined the military. He can cook an awesome breakfast. Which if you girls have read some of my posts you'll know this is my FAVORITE meal. :happydance:

And when your DH doesn't know how to cook, you'll just have to train him a bit harder till he learns. Like a new puppy. :rofl:

Mmmmmm, can I just say, this food is smelling SO good. I'm making "Little Italy Pasta Bake", using Boursin cheese (you guys have this in the states? OMG it is HEAVEN in cream cheese form!!)

maybe some of my Gram's chocolate chip cookies will help me out a bit lol

I am giggling like crazy right now. :rofl: I've been awake since 4:30 this morning. Lack of sleep is getting to me. :rofl:

i've been awake since 5 a.m.
yesterday i was up at a bit past 4 a.m.
when i left to take a nap i never did fall asleep

Mmmmmm, can I just say, this food is smelling SO good. I'm making "Little Italy Pasta Bake", using Boursin cheese (you guys have this in the states? OMG it is HEAVEN in cream cheese form!!)

Never heard of Boursin cheese. I'll have to look into it. I LOVE cheese. Pretty much all of my favorite meals involve cheese in some way. That is why I crave sushi so much I think. The cream cheese that is in alot of it is an awesome combination to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->