Official August Mummies Club!!

And now that I brought up breakfast, I am making egg sandwiches for lunch. :happydance:

Okay now my house smells like I'm burning it down. :rofl: You mentioned cream cheese shadow so I got the bright idea to put melt cream cheese into my scrambled eggs. We'll see how that turns out.

Well I am off to eat. I have literally been on here all day so it's time to give my poor eyes a break. :loopy: Talk to you girls later!

Me too girls, I'm off for the evening: OH wants some attention, so we're gonna watch a disney film together hehehe

Chat to you girls soon!

xxx

girls, i can't seem to gain any weight, i lost a lot in the beginning, and i still haven't gained it all back
i'm even stuffing my face when i'm not hungry just to try to tip the scales a bit
i can still where my jeans most of the time except for when a little bit right after i eat a big meal
i'm trying to gain some weight, i can't do it!

good news, I'M 23 WEEKS TODAY!
Grrr. I wish I could give you some of my weight gain! I think I'm gaining so much weight because I'm eating so much more meat. It use to just be pasta, pasta, pasta, bread, some more pasta, and... some more pasta... and a burger here and there. Now I have beef just about every day, and some sort of meat every day for sure. Oh well, I'm sure baby and I really need the amino acids.

You know, over here, they just don't really do the whole baby shower thing. Although I think I'm glad of that, because I'd be so scared of people buying stuff I hated and didn't want to use! I agree with you girls on the whole independence thing!

Are baby showers really common over there? Some people on here say that EVERYONE has them in the states!

*off to get breakfast number 2*
Yeah, they are. As far as I know, most women get baby showers. You usually don't only if you don't want one or don't have anyone to throw it for you ( :cry: ). Worrying about getting things you don't want and getting nothing you do want is why they have registries for them. You go to a store you want to register with and scan all of the things that you want and when your baby shower guests go to the store, they look up your registry and choose from the things listed there. I don't have a registry because as far as I know the only people coming aren't from the city we're in. Hopefully they won't travel too far for it. But we don't get government grants just for being pregnant either.

This morning I'm just sitting here eating some macaroni salad from yesterday's BBQ (mmm yumyummy tri-tip), listening to some of my favorite punk songs (I think this baby is going to be a punk rocker for sure).

I noticed that you girls posted about ten pages since that last time I posted (after midnight today!!). I saw all of the pictures and read a bit of the posts, but I didn't read everything. Maybe it'll be a good way to kill time while my husband's catching up on some sleep and before my ultrasound (yay for that!!). Thanks to all who've wished me luck with it so far.

Good luck for your scan waiting4baby. x

Yes, good luck W4B!! And LOL @ reading the pages and pages of chatter from today! Good luck with that hehehe...

So I seem to be hooked on this forum now, I was gonna sign out for the evening but it turns out our disney movies won't play grrrr! We were gonna watch Monsters Inc. but its not working, so I'm back on the forum again lol...

My dinner was SO yummy! I'm pretty chuffed! :D

Yes, good luck W4B!! And LOL @ reading the pages and pages of chatter from today! Good luck with that hehehe...

So I seem to be hooked on this forum now, I was gonna sign out for the evening but it turns out our disney movies won't play grrrr! We were gonna watch Monsters Inc. but its not working, so I'm back on the forum again lol...

My dinner was SO yummy! I'm pretty chuffed! :D

hahaha yer right we believe you :hugs: I'm still waiting for my dinner and DH says it could be a while :hissy: I've been hungry all day!!!!

I think today especially I am addicted to this site for some reason. I haven't been able to stay away. I started to watch Save the Last Dance but I paused it to come in here and check. It's still paused. :rofl:

Girls that are online now. Wanna get on chat and have a short chat again?!

omg! i need your help!
there seems to be an issue with my cookies and i used the same recipe as always
does this seem right to you girls?

set oven to 375 degrees F

combine 2 c white sugar and 1 cup margarine, beat til really creamy
add 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract, beat real good
take another bowl and--- put 1 and 3/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, stir together
place this mixture in with the other one
add 2 and 1/2 cup of oats and 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (usually is the whole package), stir in

put round tablespoon fulls of dough on a greased cookie sheet, spacing them apart
bake about ten minutes
let cool a minute
put on plate or cooling rack

they've been in for 12-13 minutes and are still not done!
wtf?!?!

Wow! You girls can really talk!

I'm loving seeing all of your purchases - Pippin, we are going for similar colours in the nursery - and Shadow I adore that little hoodie!! :) We have a long way to go before I can decorate the nursery - we need a new boiler and to knock down one of the walls that is between the bathroom and nursery to extend the bathroom...... it's scaring me how much we have to do!!

We are going for our 20 week scan in the morning - but we're staying on team yellow, so just hoping to see that baby is all healthy and that there are no problems. :) Wish us luck! I feel like I'm behind all you ladies with everything as I'm not due until the end of August! - Even though I know I need to be induced early - so will definitley have an August baby!!

Hey Guys

I'm lovin all the pics of your stuff, they are all so cute.

We have bought a few bits but plan to really get down to it over the next few weeks, as DH is going to start painting and flooring the nursery next week.

We have bought the pram, the changing bag and all the baby toiletrees and bottles.

I have added some pics but only from the websites as I'm too lazy to get all the stuff out and take pics he he.

156879700_2.jpg156879700_1.jpgProductImageTemplate.jpg157425300_1.jpgbeall_purple.jpg

Our Pram / travel system is a 4 in 1 so I have added the pics of the different ways it can be used. Cleckner this might help you aswell, as to what all the different names are, well in Ireland anyways. But I think it is the same as the UK.

The first is the pram, the second is the buggy / pushchair the third is the car seat which can be attached to the wheels for easy transport, the fourth is the carrycot unit attached to a stand for sleeping when away and the last pic is the changing bag.

he he as you can see I'm obsessed with purple, I hope it wont be too girly if its a boy. DH says it wont as long as we use blue blankets, so I'm hoping if he doesn't have a problem using it, it can't be too girly as he really is a mans man.

This is a link to the nursury set we are going to use because we are on team yellow we need to stay neutral.

https://www.nextdirectory.ie/page.asp?b=X43&p=1152&o=2

Well I hope you all enjoyed Easter, I was just thinking today we will all start becoming viable over the next few weeks, that will be a great milestone. :cloud9:

You gals have been busy chatting WOW... so many pages... love all the stuff you have bought... cribs and clothes and strollers and rooms and bedding... busy busy busy..

Kaygee and W4B good luck on the scans.. can't wait to hear... :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->