Official August Mummies Club!!

W4B congrats on your Blue bump! :)

Well we had our scan today and stayed on team yellow. All went really well - everything measuring as it should, and baby apparently has long legs! :lol: Can't believe that the next time we see baby will be when it's born!!

Hi girls, never really been in this thread much just reading but thought I should really post, so here I am :D

Welcome Viki and lisagayle.

Lisagayle congrats on pink bump and the same to you W4B and CMB on your blue ones.

Kaygebee congrats on the scan - I'm on team yellow too.

Hey Georgie he he

Girls I really enjoyed the chat in the chatroom earlier. Xx

cmb1981 congrats on team pink

kaygeebee glad all was good with ur scan

lissagayle congrats on team pink and Welcome

Welcome Viki

Hey Georgie he he

:happydance: Me toooooo!!! Hehehehe chat is the BEST!

Hey Georgie *tips cap and gives a wink*

Off to the hospital soon ish for another scan, wohoo! :wohoo: Might get some more pictures, we'll see, if I do then I'll post them up! :D

Shadow xx

Hey ladies, I've just been thinking...

July team are "July Jelly Bellies"
September team are "Septembryos" (puke)
October team are "October Bumpkins"
November team are "November Sparklers"
and even the DECEMBER team (yes, they're onto a December team already!!) are the "December Stars"

... do you think we should've chosen a cute team name?? Is it too late now? Do we even need one? I mean, we are pretty awesome anyway, maybe we're too cool for that kind of thing eh?! Hehehe :winkwink:

Thoughts?

Shadow xxx

Hello ladies

Thanks for the chat last night ... I'm scarred for life LOL but what's a little trauma between friends?!! :rofl:

A cool name would be nice, but I'm not nearly creative enough to come up with it. :dohh:

well, call me an old conservative but I'm kinda used to August Mummies!

Oh yeah Shadow forgot you had your scan today - Best of luck and hope we see some pics and that you get your face shot. Xx

Avabear I know what you mean my innocence is definitely gone after that chat :rofl:

I dont mind on the name, in one hand I would like something fancy but on the other like Mary Jo I'm kinda used to it too.

Well girls I think the baby is doing a big stretch this week, bump is becoming a bit more prominant and I'm staving all week. Although it is causing my arthritis to flare up a bit, which is causing me some pain.

But I'm still in good form cause I'm off work this week and really enjoying it as I something planned each day with friends as DH is not off as he is keeping his hols for when LO comes along.

So I'm gonna go and get dressed as I'm heading to town for lunch.

Enjoy your day girls :hug:

Hey Georgie he he

:happydance: Me toooooo!!! Hehehehe chat is the BEST!

Hey Georgie *tips cap and gives a wink*

Off to the hospital soon ish for another scan, wohoo! :wohoo: Might get some more pictures, we'll see, if I do then I'll post them up! :D

Shadow xx

Gooood luck with the scan love :) hope all goes well

xxxxx

:D thanks girlies! Just scoffing some lunch now, then we'll be off.

Actually, I think I'm inclined not to choose some funky name for our group... If we did it now, it'd just feel like we were doing it because the others have done it! We don't need to be sheep, do we? Hehe.

Sorry that so many were scarred for life last night HAHAHA :rofl:
Once again, as I fell asleep, certain parts of that convo played back through my head and I giggled myself awake again!!! Madness.... :D

Jelr, I hope the arthritis doesn't give you too much grief my lovely :( I know how that sort of pain is! We will keep your mind off it though, and it's great that you've got a fun week planned! Enjoy the time off :D

Shadow xx

Hey girls, yes chat was a blast!!! I think we are too cool to have a name ;). Anyway, maybe I will see some of you guys in chat today!! That was a blast!

Hiya I'm new!

My bump is due 8th aug but he's coming 3rd aug by c-section, my youngest turn's one yr on the 31ts july! They had the same due dates!

September team are "Septembryos" (puke)October team are "October Bumpkins"
and even the DECEMBER team (yes, they're onto a December team already!!) are the "December Stars"

... do you think we should've chosen a cute team name?? Is it too late now? Do we even need one? I mean, we are pretty awesome anyway, maybe we're too cool for that kind of thing eh?! Hehehe :winkwink:

Thoughts?

Shadow xxx

Hey ladies, we kinda like Sept-embryos, there are no holidays that month to focus on like the Halloween and Bonfire Night stuff the 2 subsequent months have and there's nothing too alliterative - we don't wanna be September Sacs-o-fluid after all!!

If some of you want August stuff then I'd go along holiday lines or summer lines (but then again is it winter for any Aussie mamas) Or maybes you are just too cool :)

hugs and happy pregnancies all :hugs:

Welcome Mum2 :D How's your pregnancy going so far?? I'd like 3 boys some day, that'd be awesome!!

*Dashing out the door now* Catch you girls later :winkwink:

And Overcomer, you are more than welcome my dear :D

xxx

September team are "Septembryos" (puke)October team are "October Bumpkins"

Thoughts?

Shadow xxx

Hey ladies, we kinda like Sept-embryos, there are no holidays that month to focus on like the Halloween and Bonfire Night stuff the 2 subsequent months have and there's nothing too alliterative - we don't wanna be September Sacs-o-fluid after all!!

If some of you want August stuff then I'd go along holiday lines or summer lines (but then again is it winter for any Aussie mamas) Or maybes you are just too cool :)

hugs and happy pregnancies all :hugs:

LOL Awwwww :blush: didn't mean to offend, misswren!! It has just always sounded a little creepy to me hehehe!!! But we're not as creative as you, and like you said, there's no real holidays in August or September to focus on, so I'm guessing we'll stick with plain old "August Mummies" for now!!

Shadow xx
*Now gone out the door, for real this time!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back