Official August Mummies Club!!

:rofl: poor pippin i hope it does work for u!! i had a bottle of fat cola before i went in and bubs was sleeping then all of a sudden wouldn't sit still :rofl:

I have two!!! When did you drink it? How long before, I think I may have drunk it too early last time.

Hey btw....i think if whoever can....we should all try and buddy up with a text buddy...maybe if were close in due dates buddy up with that person....idk just a thought so incase something would happen we could inform our August group....

I agree, a nice idea, I will keep an eye out for what happens with this :)

I took some pics of baby's things... :D

dungarees

denim dungarees

vest things

summery vest things

babygros

:D

I took some pics of baby's things... :D

dungarees

denim dungarees

vest things

summery vest things

babygros

:D

awww i adore ur summer vests, I'm loving lemon and lime at the moment, their all so cute though. I bet you cant wait to have your little one in them :)

Hi all, Had my scan today and this time got to find out the gender :happydance:.

I'm on team..... PINK!

So excited! I had a cup of coffee followed by a can of coke before i went in to make sure baby was awake this time... OMG, she was jumping around like craaazzzyyy! Unfortunately this wasn't good for the 4D! All you could see in 4D was a blur, but normal 2D was just as good so i'm not too bothered.

Can't wait to go shopping now for frilly dresses!!

Yeeeyyyy! Congratulations and welcome to team pink!!! x x x

Hey ....overcorner..i'm in the US....

How bout we make a list of whose in the US and whose in the UK.....that way we can pair up in the same country so it's not as expensive and works. ??

Jenna~I've been good..and yes for sure boy! hehe:) Very excitied to have 3 boys all of a sudden!
I could work one day a week or even do like a 3rd shift on the weekends. I don't want i want to do and me and hubby really need to talk about it.:)

Pippin.,...when i have my Biophysical profiles...I have to drink 16oz of juice about 15mins prior to the scan. Juice is surgary and cold and that's what babies like....it usually does the trick!:) GOOD LUCK

OK, this is gonna be a LONG post to catch up with you chatty ladies today!! Here goes...

Laura, glad you like the tune, I am all in love with it now! And even more in love with our name choice hehehe! The drink I had for the gtt was Lucozade, I had the option of their orange drink or bringing my own Lucozade (do they have it in the states i wonder?) so I chose the lucozade hehe. It was hard to drink a whole bottle of it, though, I must say!
I'm really pleased to hear about that lady and the confusion too: You can go back to being settled on team yellow! I thought it might be something like that...

I'm not having a scan tomorrow ladies, but thanks for the 'good lucks'! I'll pass my share of them on to Pippin hehehe *gives Pips "extra" 'good luck's!*

It's a really good idea to have a third tri group starting soon I think... Cleck is very good at keeping the list, and as she has acces to it now to copy and paste it with all the sweet colours and stuff, maybe we should ask her whether she wants to carry on and start the new third tri thread? Other suggestions obviously welcomed :D just a thought...

Jelr honey :hugs: ... That would set me off too, I think: People can be a bit thoughtless sometimes, even when they only intend to be lighthearted or whatever... It is understandable that you had a good old bawl about it my lovely. I say a good old bawl every now and then can be a very cleansing thing! I know I got mine this morning hehehe

Text buddies are also an awesome idea... I don't know if anyone else has been PMing :blush: but I have already managed to get myself 2 text buddies (hehehe... greedy me...) I'd suggest people start pairing up with others, possibly in the same time zone (??) and maybe not too close in due dates (so that we've got a chance of us not all having our babies at the same time and not being able to let everyone know!) Just thoughts, though! Feel free to put me in my place if anyone has any other ideas :D
Great suggestion, though, Gabs! :)

MJ, UGH... *rolls eyes at thick-headedness of men sometimes*
Hopefully your midwife should set that straight tomorrow, he will likely realise how silly he is being! It's probably just his little way of showing his concern for the baby (in a cute fatherly way, rather than a controlling suspicious way!!) :hugs: honey :)

Oh yes, and welcome (back!) to Sam and ArmyWife :D hope you guys find the time to pop in here, it's lovely to have lots of interesting stuff to read! The more, the merrier, I say! :hugs:

Pips :shock: If that little hoard doesn't do the trick, I'm not sure what will! But I, as you know, am strangely confident for you for tomorrow :winkwink: I'm sure you'll see what's what in there!

Coffee.... YAY!!! Congrats on team :pink: PINK!! :pink:

*gasps in a breath!*

:winkwink:
Shadow xxx

Hi Ladies - hope you are all having a nice relaxing Sunday - I am still in my pJ's (and yes it is 4.30 pm :blush:)

I was hoping some of you very knowledgable ladies might be able to tell me what i am feeling - baby is kicking a lot today which is good - but every now and again it is as if the baby kicks me inside and it feels really weird and uncomfortable - not a nice sensation at all. Any of you get this?

Work tomorrow which sucks - but I actually only have 6 weeks left, so not long to go!!

Congrats to all those that have viable little ones!! Although I do wonder if anythign will ever stop me worrying. I get to each landmark and think " after this I will feel more secure" but I still worry!!

Shiv, you seem to have been drowned by gossip today my dear!! But could this possibly be the baby kicking downwards, into the cervix? A few of us have posted about that before, and it sure is uncomfortable!! :hugs:

xx

:howdy: girls

Well thanks for all your good lucks and I am getting nervous again which is silly. If it doesn't work this time I'll go for a sexing scan next weekend (or this week if I have my way).

Re text buddies: As Shadow says good idea not to be too close in dates as what happens if we're in hospital at the same time??? I've bagged the lovely shadow hehehehe as you can see I have it in my sig which I think is an easy way to check on someone without going to a list somewhere, what do you all think? It's also a lot of work for Cleckner if she has to write hundreds of contacts in for everyone. Just a thought though???

baby is sleeping now, hopefully saving energy for it's big day tomorrow.......

Coffee yay for :pink: I've been having pink dreams for a few weeks now, my instincts are now well and truly confused :dohh:

Okay someone from the US....I'll be your text buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe~note....i'm a trouble preggie person though! haha.

Aw Gabs I'm in the UK sorry but I'm sure someone will be ready and willing.

Heh, I was sitting here reading the thread a little while ago thinking wow, I'm glad I haven't been kicked in the cervix yet, and what do you know but baby has a good hard dunt down south and I'm *sure* that was what it was... a very odd kicking feeling indeed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->